當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文文章作品 > 美文賞析:我,只爲我自己而活

美文賞析:我,只爲我自己而活

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.39W 次

In the past, we thought so innocently that an honest heart always brings back an honest heart.
過去,我們總是天真地以爲,真心能換來真心。

So we put our hearts on our sleeves for everybody.
於是掏心掏肺地對所有人好。

But the result is that we got all bruises.
結果往往把自己弄得傷痕累累。

美文賞析:我,只爲我自己而活

And in the end, we found out that not everybody in this world is worth all of your kindness.
最後才發現,原來,這個世界上不是每個人都值得你對他那麼好。

And this has been my life.
這就是我的生活。

I was so naive and kind.
從前的我很天真、很善良。

But now I am wearing scars all over me.
而現在的我滿是傷痕。

This experience has not only hurt me emotionally, but also physically and financially.
這段經歷不光在情感上傷害了我,也同時在身體上和財務上傷害了我。

And from now on, I will only treat two kinds of people kindly.
從今以後,我只會對兩種人好。

The first kind is those who treat me kindly.
一種是對我好的人。

The other is those who know how precious I am.
另一種是懂得我的好的人。

One has only so much love to give. We can't waste any bit of it.
一個人的愛是有限的,一點也不能浪費。

I live for myself.
我,是爲我自己而活的。