當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文文章作品 > 美文賞析:生氣,是在展現你的無能

美文賞析:生氣,是在展現你的無能

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.92K 次

ing-bottom: 74.1%;">美文賞析:生氣,是在展現你的無能

No matter where you.live, you must understand that this world which you live in does not necessarily work as you think.
無論你生活在哪,你都得明白,你生活的這個世界,不可能完全按照你設想的方式去運轉。

The person who you have a crush on may just not be into you.
你喜歡的人可能就是不喜歡你。

The company you want to work in may see you as incompetent.
你想應聘的公司可能看不上你。

The kids brought by your relatives may not behave themselves.
親戚家的熊孩子可能不會乖乖守規矩。

The family next door may just not stay that quiet.
隔壁的鄰居也可能就是不保持安靜。

So what would you do?
所以,你會怎麼做呢?
Get angry?
生氣?

No, I suggest that you don't.
不,還是別了吧。

You will only be showing your incompetency if you do.
你那只是在展示自己的無能。

You must understand: Being angry doesn't do you any good because it changes nothing.
你要明白,生氣對你自己來說沒有任何好處,因爲它改變不了任何事。

If you don't like what's happening, then try to identify the problem and find a way to deal with it.
如果你不喜歡現狀,那就去找到問題的根源,然後試着解決它。

That's the only way out.
那纔是唯一的出路。