當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 母親節英文詩中文翻譯精選

母親節英文詩中文翻譯精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.95W 次

民國時期,西方的母親節借西俗東漸的風潮傳入中國,在教會、婦女組織以及學校等媒介的推動,並在我國孝道文化的應和之下,最終成爲被中國民衆普遍接受的固定節日。下面是本站小編帶來的母親節英文詩中文翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

母親節英文詩中文翻譯精選
  母親節英文詩中文翻譯精選

When I was a child,

小時候,

Nostalgia seemed a small stamp:

鄉愁是一枚小小的郵票,

“Here am I

我在這頭,

And there ……my Mother.”

母親在那頭。

Then I was a grown-up,

長大後,

Nostalgia became a traveling ticket:

鄉愁是一張窄窄的船票,

“Here am I

我在這頭,

And there……my bride.”

新娘在那頭。

During the later years,

後來啊!

Nostalgia turned to be a graveyard:

鄉愁是一方矮矮的墳墓,

“Here am I

我在外頭,

And yonder……my mother.”

母親在裏頭。

And now at present,

而現在,

Nostalgia looms large to be a channel:

鄉愁是一灣淺淺的海峽,

“Here am I

我在這頭,

And yonder……my Continent!”

大陸在那頭。

  母親節英文詩中文翻譯閱讀

Rock Me To Sleep - Elizabeth Akers Allen

搖籃曲 - Elizabeth Akers Allen

Backward, turn backward, Time, in your flight, Make me a child again just for tonight!

時間的流逝,後退,向後退,讓我做回小孩,就只在今夜!

Mother, come back from the echoless shore, Take me again to your heart as of yore;

母親,從沒有迴音的海岸回來,一如往昔把我擁抱在懷裏;

Kiss from my forehead the furrows of care, Smooth the few silver threads out of my hair;

親我額頭,充滿關懷的皺紋,順理我頭髮上幾根銀絲;

Over my slumbers your loving watch keep; — Rock me to sleep, mother, – rock me to sleep!

在我睡眠中,一直憐愛地望着我 ;-搖我睡覺,母親 – 搖我入睡!

Backward, flow backward, O tide of the years!

噢,歲月的潮汐,後退,向後退!

I am so weary of toil and of tears, — Toil without recompense, tears all in vain,

我己厭倦於辛勞與眼淚 –辛勞而沒有補償,眼淚都徒勞無功

Take them, and give me my childhood again!

都拿去吧,只要給回我童年!

I have grown weary of dust and decay, — Weary of flinging my soul-wealth away; Weary ofsowing for others to reap;

我已經厭倦了塵埃與腐敗,厭倦於丟失我心靈財富,厭倦於爲他人作嫁衣裳

Rock me to sleep, mother – rock me to sleep!

搖我入睡,母親 – 搖我入睡!

Tired of the hollow, the base, the untrue, Mother, O mother, my heart calls for you!

厭倦於空洞,卑鄙,不真實,母親,噢,母親,我的心在呼喚您!

Many a summer the grass has grown green, Blossomed and faded, our faces between:

多少個夏天,草長綠了,花開了,凋謝了,在我們的面與面之間:

Yet, with strong yearning and passionate pain, Long I tonight for your presence again.

然而,強烈的願望,激情的痛苦,讓我今夜渴望再見到您的出現。

Come from the silence so long and so deep;

來自沉默,那麼的久遠,那麼的深沉,

Rock me to sleep, mother – rock me to sleep!

搖我入睡,母親 – 搖我入睡!

Come, let your brown hair, just lighted with gold, Fall on your shoulders again as of old;

來吧,讓您的棕發,閃閃發光,一如往昔落在您的肩膀;

Let it drop over my forehead tonight, Shading my faint eyes away from the light;

讓它落在我額頭,今夜,護我微弱的眼晴,不讓光線照到;

For with its sunny-edged shadows once more Haply will throng the sweet visions of yore;

因爲,再一次,這個邊緣充滿陽光的身影,無意中又撩起昔日甜蜜的願景;

Lovingly, softly, its bright billows sweep;

深情地,輕柔地,您明亮的髮絲,波光粼粼 ;

Rock me to sleep, mother, – rock me to sleep!

搖我入睡,母親 – 搖我入睡!

Mother, dear mother, the years have been long Since I last listened your lullaby song:

母親,親愛的母親,已經好多年了,自從我最後一次聽您的催眠曲;

Sing, then, and unto my soul it shall seem Womanhood's years have been only a dream.

那麼,唱吧,唱到我的心靈深處,讓我成長爲婦人的歲月,只不過是一場夢

Clasped to your heart in a loving embrace, With your light lashes just sweeping my face, Neverhereafter to wake or to weep;

將我緊靠您的心,作個愛的擁抱,您的眼睫毛輕輕地,剛掃過我的面龐,從今而後,不再醒來或哭泣 ;

Rock me to sleep, mother, – rock me to sleep!

搖我入睡,母親 – 搖我入睡!

  母親節英文詩中文翻譯學習

M I Love You, Mom

... and I Want You to Know Why I Feel So Proud to Be Your Daughter

You are a remarkable woman

who accomplishes so much as a

strong woman

in a man's world

You are strong but soft

You are strong but caring

You are strong but compassionate

You are a remarkable woman

who accomplishes so much as a

giving woman

in a selfish world

You give to your friends

You give to your family

You give to everyone

You are a remarkable woman

who is also a remarkable moTHEr

And you are loved by so many people

whose lives you have touched -

especially me

[中文大意]

我愛你,媽媽,並且想讓您知道我爲什麼以做您的女兒而自豪!

您是一位不平凡的女人:作爲一個堅強的女人,在男性世界裏取得了許多成績。您堅強但是溫柔,您堅強但是慈愛,您堅強但是富有同情心;

您是一位不平凡的女人:在這樣一個自私的世界裏,您卻給予別人許多。您幫助您的朋友,家人,每一個人;

您是一位不平凡的女人,也是一個不平凡的母親。您被許多人(特別是我)熱愛着,您影響了他們的生活