當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 關於母親節的英語小詩

關於母親節的英語小詩

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.67W 次

母親的撫摸啊,清泉石上一樣,細膩悠遠;冬日燦陽一樣,溫暖柔情;盈月落輝一樣,柔情泛水。小編精心收集了關於母親節的英語小詩,供大家欣賞學習!

關於母親節的英語小詩
  關於母親節的英語小詩篇1

Those Childhood Days

童年時光

When you came into the world, she held you in her arms.

你來到人世,她抱你在懷。

You thanked her by weeping your eyes out.

你報答她,哭得天昏地暗。

When you were 1 year old, she fed you and bathed you.

你1歲時,她爲你哺乳,爲你洗澡。

You thanked her by crying all night long.

你報答她,哭了個通宵。

When you were 2 years old, she taught you to walk.

你2歲時,她教你走路。

You thanked her by running away when she called.

你報答她,她一叫你就跑。

When you were 3 years old, she made all your meals with love.

你3歲時,她滿懷愛心爲你備三餐。

You thanked her by tossing your plate on the floor.

你報答她,把盤子一拋摔在地。

When you were 4 years old, she gave you some crayons.

你4歲時,她給你幾支彩筆。

You thanked her by coloring the dining room table.

你報答她,把餐桌塗成大花臉。

When you were 5 years old, she dressed you for the holidays.

你5歲時,節日裏她盛妝打扮你。

You thanked her by plopping into the nearest pile of mud.

你報答她,撲通一聲摔進旁邊一堆泥巴里。

When you were 6 years old, she walked you to school.

你6歲時,她步行送你去上學。

You thanked her by screaming, “I'm not going!”

你報答她,扯着嗓子叫:“我就是不去!”

When you were 7 years old, she bought you a baseball.

你7歲時,她給你買來個棒球。

You thanked her by throwing it through the next-door-neighbor's window.

你報答她,把鄰居的玻璃砸得稀里嘩啦。

When you were 8 years old, she handed you an ice cream.

你8歲時,她遞給你一支冰淇淋。

You thanked her by dripping it all over your lap.

你報答她,膝蓋上滴的全是它。

When you were 9 years old, she paid for your piano lessons.

你9歲時,她掏錢讓你學鋼琴。

You thanked her by never even bothering to practice.

你報答她,從來不費心去練它。

When you were 10 years old, she drove you all day, from soccer to gymnastics to one birthday party after another.

你10歲時,她整天開車爲你忙,從足球場到健身房,到一個又一個的生日會場。

You thanked her by jumping out of the car and never looking back.

你報答她,跳下車,頭也不回背朝她。

When you were 11 years old, she took you and your friends to the Movies.

你11歲,她帶你和朋友去影院。

You thanked her by asking to sit in a different row.

你報答她,請她坐到另一排。

When you were 12 years old, she warned you not to watch certain TV shows.

你12歲,她警告你有些電視不要看。

You thanked her by waiting until she left the house.

你報答她,等她離開偏要看。

Those Teenage Years

少年歲月

When you were 13, she suggested a haircut that was becoming.

你13歲,她建議你把髮型剪得體。

You thanked her by telling her she had no taste.

你報答她,對她連說沒品味。

When you were 14, she paid for a month away at summer camp.

14歲時,她掏錢送你進夏令營。

You thanked her by forgetting to write a single letter.

你報答她,整月沒有一封信。

When you were 15, she came home from work, looking for a hug.

15歲時,她下班回到家,期望有人擁抱她。

You thanked her by having your bedroom door locked.

你報答她,把房門反鎖不理她。

When you were 16, she taught you how to drive her car.

你16歲時,她手把手教你開她的車。

You thanked her by taking it every chance you could.

你報答她,逮着機會就玩車。

When you were 17, she was expecting an important call.

你17歲,她在等一個重要電話。

You thanked her by being on the phone all night.

你報答她,電話粥煲了一通宵。

When you were 18, she cried at your high school graduation.

18歲你高中畢業時,她喜極而泣把淚灑。

You thanked her by staying out partying until dawn.

你報答她,在外面聚會通宵達旦不回家。

When you were 19, she paid your college tuition, drove you to campus, carried your bags.

你19歲,大學學費她買單,扛着包開車送你到學校。

You thanked her by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of your friends.

你報答她,在宿舍門外說再見,爲的是不在朋友面前現大眼。

Growing Old and Gray

成人、漸老

When you were 20, she asked whether you were seeing anyone.

你20歲,她問你是否在約會。

You thanked her by saying, “It's none of your business.”

你報答她,對她說,“這事不管不行嗎!”

When you were 21, she suggested certain careers for your future.

你21歲,她爲你將來事業提建議。

You thanked her by saying, “I don't want to be like you.”

你報答她,對她說,“我纔不願學你樣!”

When you were 22, she hugged you at your college graduation.

你22歲,大學畢業典禮上,她伸手把你緊擁抱。

You thanked her by asking whether she could pay for a trip to Europe.

你報答她,問她能否掏錢讓你到歐洲逛一趟。

When you were 23, she gave you furniture for your first apartment.

你23歲,她爲你第一套公寓置傢俱。

You thanked her by telling your friends it was ugly.

你報答她,告訴朋友傢俱的模樣醜。

When you were 24, she met your fiance and asked about your plans for the future.

你24歲,她遇到你的未婚夫,問你們將來何打算。

You thanked her by glaring and growling, “Muuhh-ther, please!”

你報答她,對她怒目加咆哮,“媽 得了吧,求你啦!”

When you were 25, she helped to pay for your wedding, and she cried and told you how deeply she loved you.

你25歲,她花錢幫你籌辦婚禮,哭訴深深愛着你。

You thanked her by moving halfway across the country.

你報答她,安家離她千萬裏。

When you were 30, she called with some advice on the baby.

你30歲,她打來電話爲寶寶撫養提忠告。

You thanked her by telling her, “Things are different now.”

你報答她,告訴她,“如今情況不同啦!”

When you were 40, she called to remind you of a relative's birthday.

你40歲,她打電話把醒提,親戚的生日勿忘記。

You thanked her by saying you were “really busy right now.”

你報答她,說你“實在忙得不用提。”

When you were 50, she fell ill and needed you to take care of her.

你50歲,她病倒需要你照顧。

You thanked her by reading about the burden parents become to their children.

你報答她,唸叨父母成負擔。

And then one day she quietly died.

後來有一天,她悄悄地去了。

And everything you never did came crashing down like thunder.

突然間,你該做未做的事,彷彿霹靂,在你耳邊炸響。

“Rock me baby, rock me all night long.”

“搖啊搖,搖我這個小寶寶,一夜到天亮。”

“The hand who rocks the rock the world”.

“搖搖籃的手啊 可以改變世界。”

  關於母親節的英語小詩篇2

獻給無所不能的媽媽

How did you find the energy, Mom

媽媽,你的能量源於何處?

To do all the things you did,

可以完成所有的事,

To be teacher, nurse and counselor

當一個老師,護士,和顧問。

To me, when I was a kid.

在我還是一個孩子的時候。

How did you do it all, Mom,

媽媽,你是如何做到的。

Be a chauffeur, cook and friend,

當一個司機,廚師和朋友,

Yet find time to be a playmate,

還要抽時間陪我玩耍。

I just can't comprehend.

曾經我不能理解,

I see now it was love, Mom

現在我知道了,媽媽。

That made you come whenever I'd call,

是愛讓你在我需要時來到我身邊,

Your inexhaustible love, Mom

是因爲你對我無窮無盡的愛,

And I thank you for it all.

感謝你爲我做的一切,媽媽。

  關於母親節的英語小詩篇3

Mother

母親

Howard Johnson

霍華德·約翰遜

"M" is for the million things she gave me,

M表示她爲我做的成千上萬的事情

"O" means only she's growing old,

O表示她正在漫漫變老

"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,

T表示她爲我流下的眼淚

"H" is for her heart of purest gold,

H表示她金子般純淨的心

"E" is for her eyes, with the love-light shining.

E表示她閃爍着愛的光芒的眼睛

"R" means right, and she'll always be,

R表示她永遠都是對的

Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER",

把這些字母拼在一起,就拼成了"母親"

A word that means the world to me.

這個對我來說意味着整個世界的單詞


看了“關於母親節的英語小詩”的人還看了:

1.關於母親節的英文詩歌

2.母親節英語詩歌

3.關於母親的英文詩歌大全

4.讚美母親的英語詩歌

5.關於母親的英文詩歌精選

6.母親節英文詩中文翻譯精選