當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 簡單好讀的英文詩歌欣賞

簡單好讀的英文詩歌欣賞

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.04W 次

英文詩歌作爲文學的精華,作爲一種藝術形式,對於培養學生的審美觀和情感價值觀在英語閱讀課教學中起着舉足輕重的作用。下面是本站小編帶來的簡單好讀的英文詩歌欣賞,歡迎閱讀!

簡單好讀的英文詩歌欣賞
  簡單好讀的英文詩歌欣賞篇一

Friend

朋友

Sometimes in life, You find a special friend; Someone who changes your life just by being part of it.

有時在生活中, 你會發現一個特別的朋友; 有人通過成爲你生活的一部分而改變你的命運

Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop;

有人使你笑,直到你不能停止;

Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world.

有人使你相信真的有在世界上的良好。

Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it.

有人說服你,真的有一個上鎖的門只等着你來打開它。

This is Forever Friendship. when you're down, and the world seems dark and empty,

這是永遠友好。 當你遇到挫折, 世界似乎黑暗和空洞的,

Your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world suddenly seem bright and full.

你永遠的朋友你在升降機的精神和作出的黑暗和空洞的世界 突然顯得明亮,充滿挑戰。

Your forever friend gets you through the hard times, the sad times, and the confused times.

你永遠的朋友度過困難時期你,時代的悲哀,時代的困惑。

If you turn and walk away, Your forever friend follows,

如果你扭頭就走, 你永遠的朋友如下,

If you lose you way, Your forever friend guides you and cheers you on.

如果你失去你的方式, 你永遠的朋友會引導您和您的歡呼聲。

Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay.

你永遠的朋友認爲你的手,告訴你,一切將是不錯。

  簡單好讀的英文詩歌欣賞篇二

Friendship Is Like the Breeze

友誼如微風

Terri Fanning

特里·範寧

Friendship is like the breeze,

友誼如和煦的微風,

You can't hold it, Smell it, Taste it Or know when it is coming,

你握不住它, 聞不到它, 嘗不到它, 無法知道它何時光臨,

But you can always feel it, And you can always know it's there,

不過你總能感覺到它, 而且總能意識到它的存在,

It may come and then go, But you can know it'll always be back.

它可能會來了而又走開, 但你知道它總會回來。

  簡單好讀的英文詩歌欣賞篇三

Auld Lang Syne

友誼地久天長

Robert Burns

伯特·彭斯

Should auld acquaintance be forgot,and never brought to mind?

怎能忘記舊日朋友 心中能不懷想 舊日朋友豈能相忘

Should auld acquaintance be forgot and days of auld lang syne?

友誼地久天長 我們往日情意相投,

And here's a hand,my trusty friend And gie's a hand of thine,

讓我們緊握手, 讓我們來舉杯暢飲, 友誼地久天長。

We'll take a cup o' kindness yet For auld lang syne.

友誼萬歲,我的朋友

For auld lang syne, my dear, For auld lang syne,

友誼萬歲 舉杯痛飲,

We'll take a cup o' kindness yet For auld lang syne.

同聲歌頌 友誼地久天長

  簡單好讀的英文詩歌欣賞篇四

My Father Was My Hero

我父親是我的英雄

My father was my hero, all throughout my life.

我的父親就是我的英雄,從始至終

The father of eight children, he saw his share of strife.

身爲八個孩子的父親,他明白自己重任在身

When I was very little, he appeared to be so large.

我小的時候覺得他的身軀是那樣偉岸

In my eyes he could do anything, we all knew he was in charge.

在我眼裏他無所不能,我們都知道他能掌控一切

He was a man of great strength both physically and in mind,

他的身體和頭腦都充滿了力量

but in him there was a gentleness, he found ways to be outgoing and kind.

但他剛中帶柔,他懂得怎樣做到隨和與友善

Many days of childhood were greeted with a kiss,

童年的一天常以他的吻開始

and songs to me as I awoke, those days I surely miss.

醒來便伴着歌聲,我着實懷念那些日子

He made me feel so special, "Miss America" he would sing.

他給我唱"美國小姐",讓我覺得自己與衆不同

I knew I had my father's love. It gave me courage to do alMost anything.

我知道我擁有我父親的愛,這讓我有勇氣面對世上所有的挑戰

From him I learned to stand up tall, to be proud of who I am.

從他那裏我學到做人要挺直腰板,要爲自己驕傲

Strength and determination were the qualities of this fine man.

力量與決心是這個好人的特質

As the years of his life dwindled down, that strength kept him alive.

當他漸漸老去,這種力量讓他保持生機

Plus the unfailing determination to help my ailing mother have the care she needed to survive.

這種不敗的決心還幫助我體弱多病的母親得到了必要的照顧

He loved her and his children, so much he gave up years of his life

他愛他的妻子和孩子,他願意爲了他們放棄自己的生活

caring for this woman, his soul mate, his wife.

他花時間照顧這個女人,他的靈魂伴侶,他的妻子

Day and night he struggled for years with her disease.

夜以繼日,他與她的疾病抗爭

A lesser man would have been brought down to his knees.

若是一個意志薄弱的人恐怕早已被打倒

With illnesses of his own, he still stood by her side

但哪怕自己也疾病纏身,他依舊站在她的身旁

caring for her and loving her until the day she died.

照顧她愛她直到她的生命終止

Twenty days later his own time was at an end.

20天后他隨她而去

I lost my hero, my father, a man who was my friend.

我失去了我的英雄,我的父親,我的朋友

A few years have passed, and life just isn't the same.

許多年過去了,生活變了樣

But as Father's Day approaches, I will celebrate his name.

但每當父親節臨近,我還是會在心裏念他的名字

With prayers to him and God above to stay by my side,

我爲他祈禱,相信上帝會在我身旁

to watch over me and guide me, to look down on me with pride.

他看護我、指引着我、驕傲地望着我

For I am my father's daughter, one day we will meet again.

我是我父親的女兒,總有一天我們會再見

But until then I will remember, and the love will never end.

到那時我還會記得,這份愛永遠不會結束

  簡單好讀的英文詩歌欣賞篇五

The Song of the Old Mother

母親之歌

William Butler Yeats

威廉·巴特勒·葉芝

I rise in the dawn, kneel and blow, till the seed of fire flicker and glow.

我在清晨起牀,跪在火爐旁用力吹着爐膛 直到點點火星燃起,搖曳着紅光。

and then I must scrub and bake and sweep, till stars are beginning to blink and peep.

然後,擦洗器具,烘烤食物,打掃庭院 直到羣星滿布,在天空眨眼窺探。

and the young lie long and dream in their bed of the matching of ribbons for bosom and head.

孩子們睡到很晚,沉迷夢鄉 爲美麗的人兒整理華裝。

and their day goes over idleness, and they sigh if the wind but lift the tress.

他們的日子在虛空中流淌, 只爲那風吹散的長髮留一聲喟嘆。

while I must work, because i am old, and the seed of the fire gets feeble and cold.

而我必須要勞作,因爲我老了, 那燃燒的火種也漸漸微弱,冷卻了。


看了“簡單好讀的英文詩歌欣賞”的人還看了:

1.簡單英語詩歌3篇欣賞

2.簡短優美的英文詩歌欣賞

3.簡短的勵志英語小詩欣賞

4.英語簡單短篇詩歌欣賞

5.簡單好讀勵志的英文詩歌