當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 讚美人生英語詩歌

讚美人生英語詩歌

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.82W 次

下面本站小編爲大家帶來有關讚美人生英語詩歌,歡迎大家閱讀!

讚美人生英語詩歌

 讚美人生英語詩歌:不要等待,活出你的精彩

Life is a gift we're given each and every day.

Dream about tomorrow, but live for today.

To live a little, you've got to love a whole lot.

Love turns the ordinary into the extraordinary.

生命是一份我們每日都收到的禮物。

要夢想明天,但要活好今天。

即便是短暫的人生,你也要付出無限的愛。

愛讓平凡變得精彩。

Life's a journey always worth taking.

Take time to smell the roses……and tulips……

and daffodils……and lilacs……and sunflowers……

生命永遠是一段值得享受的旅程。

駐足去聞一下花香:玫瑰,鬱金香,

水仙,丁香花,向日葵……

Count blessings like children count stars.

The secret of a happy life isn't buried in a treasure chest……

It lies within your heart.

細數幸福,就像孩子數星星一樣。

幸福人生的祕密並非藏在財寶箱裏……

而是埋在你的心底。

It's the little moments that make life big.

Don't wait. Make memories today.

Celebrate your life!

是那些小小的瞬間讓生命變得偉大。

不要等待。今天就留下美好的記憶吧。

慶祝你的生命吧!

  讚美人生英語詩歌:我學會堅強

Words of wisdom come to my ears,

智慧之語穿過我的耳朵,

Telling me what I know in my heart,

告訴我一些我心中早已明白,

But never wanted to hear.

卻不願去相信的一番話。

With the truth finally said and out in the open for me to plainly see,

當真言終於被道出,並展現於我面前,使我不得不現實地面對時,

I wonder why I can love so deeply but never had that love returned back to me.

我問自己爲什麼我會愛得如此深切,而那愛情卻從未走向我。

I confessed the feelings that I held inside for so long,

我坦然告白埋藏於心中已久的那份情感,

But with his soft- hearted rejection,

但在他溫柔的宛然拒絕聲中,

I realize I have to be strong.

我認識到我必須堅強。

With tears that want to flow from my eyes,

當眼淚欲奪眶而出時,

I feel that my heart, along with my composure, slowly dies.

我感覺到我的心在沉靜中慢慢熄滅。

While this dramatic side is showing through with my ability to question and reason,

這時,一個堅強的聲音伴隨着我理智的思考再現,

I think I may have found something in me that I can believe in.

我可能已經找到我對自己的信心。

Love hurts . . .

愛情痛心…

That's what they all say,

人們都這樣說,

But I will love again when all this pain and sorrow goes away.

但是當所有這些傷與痛消卻之時,我要再次去愛。

So I sit and think of all the things this situation has cost,

於是我坐下來,思考着所有這一切能帶來的影響,

And I realize that nothing very important has been lost.

我驟然發現原來自己並沒有失去任何重要的東西。

Instead, a learning experience has come from all this.

相反,我從中收穫了經驗和智慧,

I've learned that hardly anything is more important than my happiness.

我已經明白:生活中沒有任何事情比自身的快樂更重要。

No matter who you are, where you are, I wish every one of us is learning to be stronger.

不論你是誰,身在何處,我希望我們每個人都在學着更堅強。

 讚美人生英語詩歌:悟透自己

Get a Thorough Understanding of Oneself 悟透自己

In all one's lifetime it is oneself that one spends the most time being with or dealing with. But it is precisely oneself that one has the least understanding of.

人生在世,和"自己"相處最多,打交道最多,但是往往悟不透"自己"。

To get a thorough understanding of oneself is to gain a correct view of oneself and be a sober realist: aware of both one's strength and shortage. You may look forward hopefully to the future but be sure not to expect too much, for ideals can never be fully realized. You may be courageous to meet challenges, but it should be clear to you where to direct your efforts.

悟透自己,就是正確認識自己,也就是說要做一個冷靜的現實主義者,既知道自己的優勢,也知道自己的不足。我們可以憧憬人生,但期望值不能過高.因爲在現實中,理想總是會打折扣的。可以迎接挑戰,但是必須清楚自己努力的方向。

To get a thorough understanding of oneself requires doing oneself a favor when it's needed. In time of anger, do yourself a favor by giving vent to it in a quiet place so that you won't be hurt by its flames; in time of sadness, do yourself a favor by sharing it with your friends so as to change a gloomy mood into a cheerful one; in time of tiredness, do yourself a favor by getting a good sleep,and show yourself loving concern about your health and daily life.

要悟透自己,就要心疼自己。在氣憤時心疼一下自己,找個僻靜處散散心,宣泄宣泄,不要讓那些無名之火傷身;憂傷時,要心疼一下自己,找個三五好友,訴說訴說,讓感情的陰天變晴;勞累時,你要心疼一下自己,睡個好覺,爲自己來一番問寒問暖。

To get a thorough understanding of oneself is to get a full control of one's life. Then one will find one's life full of color and flavor.

悟透了自己,才能把握住自己,你的生活纔會有滋有味!