當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 關於簡單的英文情詩欣賞

關於簡單的英文情詩欣賞

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.08W 次

“詩是百花之蜜,一切學問的精髓,智慧的本質,天使的語言。”本站小編整理了關於簡單的英文情詩,歡迎閱讀!

關於簡單的英文情詩欣賞
  關於簡單的英文情詩篇一

I Carry Your Heart with Me

我將你的心帶上

I carry your heart with me

我將你的心帶上

I carry it in my heart

放進我心裏

I am never without it

從未分離

anywhere I go you go, my dear;

無論我前往何方都有你伴我身旁

and whatever is done by only me is your doing,

即便我單獨成事

my darling

那也是出於我的愛人,你的力量

I fear no fate

面對命運我從不恐慌

for you are my fate, my sweet

只因你就是我命運的方向

I want no world for beautiful

萬千世界於我皆如浮雲

you are my world, my true

只因你在我眼中就是天地四方

and it’s you are whatever a moon has Always meant

你永遠是月亮所想表達的

and whatever a sun will always sing is you

太陽所想歌唱的

here is the deepest secret nobody knows

這祕密無人知曉,在我心底埋藏

here is the root of the root

它是根本中的根本

and the bud of the bud

稚嫩中的稚嫩

and the sky of the sky

是天上天

and of a tree called life;

是生命之樹在生長

which grows higher than the soul can hope

這棵樹高於靈魂之期盼,

or mind can hide

高於思想之所

and this is the wonder that’s keeping the stars apart

及是造化的奇蹟,能夠隔離參商

I carry your heart

我將你的心帶上

I carry it in my heart

放進我心裏

  關於簡單的英文情詩篇二

He Wishes for the Cloths of Heaven

他希冀天國的錦緞

Had I the heavens’ embroidered cloths,

若我有天國的錦緞,

Enwrought with golden and silver light,

以金銀色的光線編織,

The blue and the dim and the dark cloths

還有湛藍的夜色與潔白的晝光

of night and light and the half-light,

以及黎明和黃昏錯綜的光芒,

I would spread the cloths under your feet:

我將用這錦緞鋪展在你的腳下。

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;

可我,如此貧窮,僅僅擁有夢;

I have spread my dreams under your feet,

就把我的夢鋪展在你的腳下,

Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

輕一點啊,因爲你腳踩着我的夢。

  關於簡單的英文情詩篇三

The Lover’s Appeal

情人的哀訴

Sir Thomas Wyatt

托馬斯·懷亞特

AND wilt thou leave me thus!

難道你就這樣把我拋開?

Say nay! say nay! for shame!

說不!說不!多麼羞辱!

To save thee from the blame

我的悲傷,我的失落,

Of all my grief and grame.

責備無需由你揹負。

And wilt thou leave me thus?

難道你就這樣把我拋開?

Say nay! say nay!

說不!說不!

And wilt thou leave me thus,

無論是富貴還是潦倒,

That hath loved thee so long

我一直愛你義無反顧;

In wealth and woe among:

難道你就這樣把我拋開?

And is thy heart so strong

難道你的心就如此冷酷?

As for to leave me thus?

難道你就這樣把我拋開?

Say nay! say nay!

說不!說不!

And wilt thou leave me thus,

難道你就這樣把我拋開?

That hath given thee my heart

而我一顆心已經向你託付;

Never for to depart

不是爲了離別,

Neither for pain nor smart:

不是爲了痛苦:

And wilt thou leave me thus?

難道你就這樣把我拋開?

Say nay! say nay!

說不!說不!

And wilt thou leave me thus,

對於一個深愛你的人,

And have no more pity

你的同情怎會蹤影全無?

Of him that loveth thee?

難道你就這樣把我拋開?

Alas! thy cruelty!

天啊,如此心狠,慘不忍睹!

And wilt thou leave me thus?

難道你就這樣把我拋開?

Say nay! say nay!

說不!說不!