當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 《商務英語口語900句》Unit27:索賠內容及金額

《商務英語口語900句》Unit27:索賠內容及金額

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2W 次

Unit Twenty-Seven 索賠內容及金額

《商務英語口語900句》Unit27:索賠內容及金額

Part One
goods we ordered on February 12 have arrived in a damaged condition.
我們2月12日訂購的貨物於破損情況下抵達
792.A number of cases are broken and the contents are badly damaged.
一些木箱破裂,貨物嚴重受損
package are insufficient and the contents leak out considerably.
包裝太差,貨物滲漏嚴重
wish to inform you that five of the cars we bought from you have been seriously out
of order within 50Km driving distance.
我們要通知你我們向你訂購的汽車有5輛已嚴重超過每小時50公里速度
ly 20% of the bales were broken and the contents badly soiled.
近20%的包破損,貨物嚴重受污
the shipment of 2,000 cases of glassware, we find that a number of wooden cases
and the contents have been broken.
從2,000箱玻璃貨物中抽查了一些,貨物已經破碎。
inspection, we found that about 50 bags are broken and it is estimated that 240Kg of
cement had been lost.
在檢查時,我們發現約50只袋子已破,估計240公斤水泥丟失
regret to inform you that eight of the cases of your consignment arrived in a badly
damaged condition.
我們遺憾地告訴你發來的貨物中有8箱受損
have examined the contents and find that 92 pieces are missing and the rest unfit for
use.
我們已檢查貨物,發現92塊遺失,其餘不宜使用
shipment of goods has been found short in weight by reinspection.
經重檢你方的貨物被發現短重
are now making a claim against you for the ten defective sew machines.
我們就10臺缺陷的縫紉機向你方索賠
e is a shortage of 1,450 pounds in this shipment.
該貨短重1,450磅
arrival of the shipment, we found at least 50 cases damaged, which made up 20% of
the total quantity.
貨一到達,我們發現至少50箱受損,佔總箱數的20%
had the material inspected immediately when the goods arrived, and a shortage of
15kg was found.
貨物抵達時,我們立即檢查材料,發現短重15公斤
was found, much to our astonishment, that nearly 30% of the electronic components
were water-stained.
驚訝地發現有近30%的電子產品被水污染
should make amends for the losses by replacing all the detective products, and
paying for the business we have lost.
你方應當賠償因更換缺陷品導致的損失,以及我們生意上產生的損失
r the inspection of the goods arrived, we found a shortage of 50MT.
貨到後經過檢查,我們發現短重50公噸
NO 16 was found to be 3 packages short.
16號箱發現少了3包
are now lodging a claim against you for the short weight of fertilizer.
我們就肥料的短重向你方索賠
have to ask for compensation of the loss incurred as a result of the interior quality of
the goods concerned.
我們就因爲相關產品缺陷產生的損失提出索賠

Part Two
hope indemnification will be made for all expenses incurred.
我們希望對所有產生的費用賠償
the basis of the survey report, we register our claim with you for $3,000.
基於檢查報告,我們向你方索賠3,000美金
are requested to compensate us for the total loss of sugar at value of $105 Per MT.
你方被要求就所有糖的損失按每公噸105公噸賠償
claim compensation of $1,800 for inferiority of quality.
我們爲質量低劣索賠1,800美金
have to file a claim against you to the amount of $7,000 plus inspection fee.
我們向你方索賠7,000美金外加檢查費
should compensate us by 3% , plus the inspection fee.
你方應按3%賠償我們,另加檢查費
is a statement of loss and you should indemnify us $2,450.
這是一份損失聲明,你方就賠償我方2,450美金
are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $27,500, which we have
sustained by the damage to the goods.
我們被迫向你索賠27,500美金,和受損貨物價值相等
found that the quality of the TV sets we received last week is below standard. So we
request a 5% allowance.
我們發現上週發來的電視機質量低於標準,故我們要求5%的補償
claim an allowance of £230 on account of the quality of this shipment.
根據這批貨的質量我們索賠230美金
have to ask for compensation of £6,000 to cover the loss incurred as result of the
inferior quality of the goods.
我們不得不就貨物劣質產生的損失索賠6,000美金
are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $20,000, which we have
sustained by the disqualified goods.
我們被迫向你索賠20,000美金,其與不合格品價值相等
are willing to accept the shipment only if you allow a 30% reduction in price.
只有你方降價20%,我們才願接近這批貨
hope you will settle this claim as soon as possible.
我們希望你方儘早解決索賠
ms for shortage must be made within 30 days after arrival of the goods.
短貨索賠須在貨到30日內執行
ly remit us the amount of claim at an early date.
請早日將索賠款匯給我們
examination, we have found that many of the sewing machines are severely
damaged.
檢查時,我們發現許多縫紉機嚴重受損
se dispatch, within one week, the replacement of another five refrigerators with a
price reduction of thirty percent of the total value of the five refrigerators.
請一週內發貨,更換另外5臺冰箱並就五臺總金額降價30%
should be obliged if you would forward us a replacement for the machine as soon as
possible.
若你方儘可能地更換機器,我們將不勝感激
insist that you should send perfect goods to replace the defective goods.
我們堅持你方發來優質產品來更換次品