職場英文口語 第148期:員工紀律(4)
This may lead to disciplinary action but it may be for the best.
這可能會導致懲罰性的措施,但這是出於好意。Oh it's all very serious but I suppose I've got to do it.
這太嚴肅了,但我想我不得不做。Good luck!
祝你好運!
Anna! Darling! What's wrong?
安娜!親愛的!怎麼了?I saw Paul and he said you're in a bit of a mood.
我看到保羅了,他說你心情不好。It's not a mood Rachel.
不是心情的問題,瑞秋。Can we talk please…now?
我們現在能談談嗎?Yeah. Yeah sure.
當然。Let's sit here, shall we – not in that chair – that's my favourite.
讓我們坐這裏好嗎,不是那個椅子,那是我最喜歡坐的。Rachel, I wanted to let you know that you've made some serious mistakes.
瑞秋,我想讓你知道,你犯了嚴重的錯誤。You have really upset our new client – and you think it's ok to sell second hand plastic oranges.
你惹怒了我們的新客戶,你認爲給他們二手塑料橙子沒關係。Calm down.
冷靜It's business, darling.
這是生意,親愛的。It's not good business Rachel.
這不是好生意,瑞秋。These mistakes cannot happen again.
這些錯誤不能再犯了。If they do I will have to take matters higher and it could result in disciplinary action.
如果再犯,我會向上級反應,這會導致懲罰性的措施。Oh! You're quite scary for a short girl.
你這小個子姑娘還挺會嚇人啊。That was unnecessary!
這太沒必要了!But well done Anna for keeping cool and calm in a difficult situation.
但是幹得好安娜,在這種困境中保持冷靜。Let's hope Rachel has got the message.
希望瑞秋能明白你的意思。Here is a reminder of the phrases you could use when giving someone a verbal warning…
這些是當你給某人口頭警告時會用到的表達。