當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 金融英語 > 關於會談的英語口語

關於會談的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.76W 次

在日常生活中,我們能見到各種各樣的英語,可見英語的使用範文很廣。小編在此獻上金融英語,希望對大家有所幫助。

關於會談的英語口語

外事接待英語口語:購物

Dialogue 1

Buying a Set of China

買一套瓷器

Professional Terms

專業術語

china n.

瓷器

attractive a.

吸引人的

cosmetics n.

化妝品

counter n.

字谷,櫃檯

What can I do for you?

我能爲你做點什麼?

May I have a look at that set of China?

我可以看看那套瓷器嗎?

Yes, of course. The white one?

當然可以,是白色的那一套嗎?

Yes, It is really attractive ,Where is it made?

是的。它看起來真漂亮,是哪兒產的?

It is made in Jin De-zen, the capital of chinaware.

是瓷都景德鎮產的。

It's very nice, I'll take it it in a gift box. please.

看起來真不錯, 我買了。請放在禮品盒裏。

Fine.

好吧。

How much does it cost?

多少錢?

Eighty yuan there be anything else?

八十元。還要別的東西嗎?

No, thank you, That's all is one hundred yuan.

不要了,謝謝,就這麼多。給你一百元。

And here is your change, twenty yuan.

這是零錢,二十元。

d you tell me where the Cosmetics Counter?

謝謝。請問化妝品櫃檯在哪兒?

Yes, It is on the next floor the elevator over there and you'll see it on your right. You can't miss it.

在樓上。坐那兒的電梯上去,你就會發現它就在你的右邊。你不會看不見的。

Thanks again.

再次謝謝

You're welcome.

不用謝

Dialogue 2 I want to Buy Some Chinese Arts And Crafts.

我想買些中國工藝品

Professional Terms

專業術語

souvenir n.

紀念品

relative a.

相關

cloisonn a.

景泰藍制的

painting n.

繪畫

pracelet n.

手鐲

creamy a.

含乳脂的

cashier n.

出納員

Can I help you?

你要買什麼?

I'm going to back to I'd like to buy some real Chinese souvenirs for my friends and relatives.

我就要回英國去了,我想爲我的親戚和朋友買一些真正的中國紀念品。

I was told that I should buy some Chinese arts and craffs.

有人告訴我該買一些中國工藝品

Here we've got different kinds of typical Chinese arts and craffs, such as cloisonn,porcelains, lacqueware ,jadeware stone ,carvings, root carvings, bambooworks ,China painting ,etc...

我們這兒有許多不同種類的典型的中國工藝品,諸如景泰藍、瓷器、漆器、玉器、石雕、根雕、竹器、中國畫等。

You can look around and see if there is anything you like.

你可以到處看看,看看有沒有你喜歡的東西。

How much does this jade bracelet cost? It looks nice .

這個玉鐲多少錢?看起來不錯。

One hundred and fifty yuan.

一百五十元。

I think that is too dear, Can you come down a bit?

太貴了。能便宜些嗎?

That's our rock bottom price. It cannot be further lowered.

這可是最低價了,不可能再便宜了。

One hundred and fifty yuan , you can't be wrong on that .

一百五十元,這個價你不會吃虧的。

Ok, I'll take it.

好吧,我買了。

Anything else?

還要別的東西嗎?

Yes, I'd like a china vase, and preferably something with a creamy white background.

是的,要。我想要個花瓶,最好底色爲乳白色的。

How about this one?

這個怎麼樣?

It looks beautiful How much is it then?

看起來很漂亮。要多少錢?

Five hundred yuan.

五百元。

That's rather more than I was thinking of giving.

這可比我的價高。

Can you sell it for four hundred yuan?

四百元你賣嗎?

Ok, Let's call it a deal.

好吧,成交了。

How much do they come to?

總共多少?

Five hundred and fifty yuan.

五百五十元

Now where should I pay?

在哪兒交錢?

At the cashier's desk over there.

在那邊的收銀臺

Thanks.

謝謝

notes

筆記

Chinese souvenirs

中國紀念品

Cloisonn

景泰藍

Porcelains

瓷器

Can you come down a bit?

你能便宜一點嗎?

That's our rock bottom price.

這是我們的最低價。

It cannot be further lowered.

這不可能再便宜

You can't be wrong on that.

這個價你不會吃虧的。

And preferably something with a creamy white background.

最好是底色爲乳白色的。

That's rather more than I was thinking of giving.

這可比我要出的價高。

Call it a deal

成交

The cashier's desk.

收銀臺

Tips On Reception of Foreigners

外事接待注意事項

Bargaining

討價還價

Usually when a customer buys something ,he wants to pay at a low price, but the seller prefers a high price,

通常顧客購物時總是想出低價,而賣方則想賣出高價,

so the commercial srategy for a seller is to ask for a high price and give in slowly, whereas a buyer should try his best to bargain with the seller

所以對於賣方來說,最好的商業策略便是叫同高價,然後慢慢讓步,而對於買方來說,他必須盡力與賣方討價還價。

He can find faults with the goods even if he is quite satisfied with them,he must still pretend to be unsatisfied with them,so that he can successfully make the price decine to its minimum.

他可以挑剔商品的毛病,儘管他對商品非常滿意,他還是必須假裝對它們不太滿意,這樣他能成功地使價格降到最低點。

In the course of bargaining, the seller usually makes the starting offer ,and tries to convince the buyer that his price is reasonable for a variety of reasons,

在討價還價的過程中,賣方通常最先出價,並極力說服買方相信,由於種種原因,他的價格是非常合理的,

such as because the quality is super ,or because the material cost has increased etc...

比如說,因爲他的質量上乘,或者因爲成本價上漲了等等。

The buyer would then make a counter-offer by pointing out that the starting offer is not reasonable because it is too expensive, or because the quality is not up to standard.

然後買方進行還價,並反映出這個出價不合理,因爲價格太高,或者因爲質量不合標準等。

He can even threaten to call the deal off.

他甚至還可以威脅要取消這筆交易。

Both sides can continue to haggle and suggest some other price until agree on the price.

雙方可以繼續討價還價,並不斷報出新價,直至最後就價格達成協議

Here is another piece of advice for the buyer.

這裏再給買方一則忠告。

Usually the department stores are full of different kinds of goods.

通常商場裏商品不可琳琅滿目。

How are you going to know how to get your money's worth when you shop?

購物時怎樣才能買到“貨真價實”的商品呢?

Perhaps the best advice for you is: Don't worry,.

或許給你的最好忠告便是:彆着急。

You can visit various stores and determine the quality of the merchandise, and try to copare the prices.

你可以多逛幾家商場,弄清商品的質量,並比較商品的價格。

In short ,you have to explore and examine the goods carefully before you buy.

簡而言之,在購物前,你得仔細檢查這些商品。

In this way, I'm sure you can get a good buy.

這樣我肯定你一定能買到划算的東西。

  外事接待英語口語:會談與談判

Chapter 8 Talks and Negotiations

會談與談判

Dialogue 1 Business Negotiations

商務談判

Professional Terms

專業術語

refrigerator

電冰箱

sheet

片,表格

reputation n.

名譽

competitive a.

競爭的

homemade a.

自制的

reduce vt.

減少

realistic a.

現實的

transaction n.

辦理

Good morning, Mr. Thomas.

早上好,托馬斯先生。

Good morning, Mr. Jiang,Take a seat se.

早上好,蔣先生。請坐。

We are quite interested in the refrigerators made by your company.

我們對貴公司生產的冰箱非常感興趣

In fact ,we're thinking of placing an order.

事實上,我們正在考慮訂貨。

May I have an idea of your prices?

能告訴我你們的價格嗎?

Yes, Here is our price sheet.

可以。這是我們的報價單。

Thanks.

謝謝

How do you like our price?

你覺得我們的價格怎麼樣?

I think it's rather on the high side.

我認爲太高了。

I should say that our price is reasonable.

我認爲我們的價格是合理的。

As you know, our products enjoy a high reputation and are always popular abroad.

你知道,我們的產品享有盛譽,並暢銷海外。

Comparing with the price of the other companies, I think our price is the most competitive.

與其他公司的產品相比,我認爲我們的產品是最具有競爭力的。

No,You know now in China large quantities of homemade refrigerators have appeared on the local market in recent years.

不,你知道近幾年在中國,大量的國產冰箱已經上市。

Their quality is good, but their price is much lower.

它們質量優良,價格卻便宜得多。

If we import your refrigerators at your price .I'm sure few customers will buy them.

如果我們按照顧你們的報價進口你們的冰箱,我可以肯定不會有多和顧客買它們的。

Our price might be higher than your homemade refrigerators but our refrigerators are of better quality.

我們的價格可能比你們國產冰箱的價格要高,但是我們的質量要好一些。

Now more and more customers like to use homemade refrigerators because of its low price and a good quality.

現在越來越多的顧客喜歡用國產冰箱,因爲它們價低質優,

and if you don't want to lose the market in China, I think you'd better reduce your price by at least 5%.

如果你們不想失去中國的市場,我認爲你們最好讓價5%。

To be frank with you , if we cut the price by 5% , it can barely cover our production cost.

坦率的說,如果我們讓價5%,那幾乎不夠成本費。

I should say a cut of 3% would be more realistic.

我認爲讓價3%是比較現實的。

The leave a gap of 2%.

還有2%的差價。

Our purpose is to do business on the basis of eqality and mutual benefit.

因爲我們的目的是在平等互利的基礎上做生意,

So I suggest we meet each other halfway.

因此我建議我們各讓一半。

All right ,In order to conclude the transaction, let's meet halfway.

好吧,爲了談成這筆交易,我們各讓一半。

Everything seems to be in order now.

看來一切都辦好了。

I'm glad we have brought this transaction to a successful conclusion.

我很高興我們做成了這筆交易。

Me, too.

我也是。

dialogue 2 Claim on Quality

質量索賠

Professional Terms

專業術語

standard n.

標準

pardon vt.

原諒

certificate n.

證書

inspection n.

檢查

bureau n.

investigate vt.

調查

adversely n.

災禍

claim vt.

要求

compensate vt.

補償

contract vt.& n.

承包

Mr. Wilson ,glad to meet you again.

威爾遜先生,很高興再見到你。

Glad to meet you again , too, Mr. Zhang.

張先生,也很高興再次見到你。

Let's get down to business right now. OK?

我們馬上言歸正傳,行嗎?

OK.

We bought 2000 watches from you last month, but we found about 200 of them are not up to standard.

我們上個月從貴公司買了兩千塊手錶,但是我們卻發現大約有兩百塊未達到標準。

I beh your pardon? How many?

請再說一遍,多少隻?

About 200.

大約兩百隻

It's hard for me to believe that.

我很難相信。

As you know, our watches are the best in the world and our company's policy is always quality first.

你是知道的,我們的手錶是世界上最好的,並且我們公司的一慣方針是“質量第一”。

Yes, but here is the quality certificate from the China National Import and Export Commodities Inspection Bureau.

是的,但是這是中國進出口商品檢驗局的質量檢驗證書。

I can't really believe it May I see the watches?

我真的不能相信這件事,我能看看這些手錶嗎?

Yes, of course, I've brought some with me, You can inspect them by youself.

當然可以,我帶了一些來了,你可以自已檢查。

What's wrong with them?

有哪些毛病?

Some of them are fast; Some are slow, Some are now fast. but then slow; Others simply stop working.,

有的走得快;有的走得慢;有的時快時慢;有的則乾脆不走。

We'll investigate into the cause for the quality problem of the watches after I come back to our company.

我一回公司就去調查這起手錶質量事故的原因。

I'm sure we'll send you our technicians to repair them as soon as possible.

我保證我們會盡快派技術工人來修理這些手錶。

But as there are so many defective watches and the poor quality has adversely affected our sales.

但是有這麼多手錶質量不合格,質量不好已經影響了我們的銷售。

I think you ought to compensate us for the loss we have suffered.

我想你們應該賠償我們的損失。

Do you have any specific idea how to settle the claim?

你們有什麼具體的索賠意見嗎?

I'm afraid you should compensate us by 7% of the total amount of the contract , as well as the inspection fee.

恐怕你們得賠償我們合同的全部金額的7%,另加檢驗費。

I'm afraid you are asking too much.

恐怕你們要價太高了。

What's your suggestion?

你有什麼建議

I suggest we compensate you by 5% of the total value, as well as the inspection fee.

我建議我們賠償全部金額的5%,以及檢驗費。

We'll send you our technician to repair the faulty watches.

我們再派技術人員來修理這些質量有問題的手錶。

All right I'll take it.

那行。就這樣吧。

I think we can still do business with you if you can guarantee the quality of your watches in the future.

我想只要你們今後能保證你們手錶的質量,我們還會繼續跟你們做生意的。

Thanks 'll certainly pay more attention to our qulity. I hope we'lll continue our cooperation.

謝謝。我們當然會更加註重質量的。我希望我們將繼續我們的合作。

I hope so. too.

我也是這樣想的。

Notes

筆記

get down to business

言歸正傳

up to standard

達到標準

quality first

質量第一

the quality certificate

質量檢驗證明

I'll take it

我同意,這這樣吧

Professional Terms

專業術語

university n.

大學

attendant n.

值班員

comfortabl a.

舒服的

obliging a,

親切的

oral a.

口試

junior a.& n.

初級的

accommodation n.

住所

signature n.

簽名

delegation n.

代表團

exchange vt.

交換

Good morning , Professor Smith, Welcome to our University .

早上好,史密斯先生。歡迎來到我們大學。

Good morning , professor Liu.

早上好,劉教授。

I was told that this is the first time for you to come to our University . I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

聽說這是你第一次來到我們大學,我希望你在這兒過得愉快。

Thanks .I'm sure I'll.

謝謝,我想我會的。

Sit down se.

請坐

Thanks.

謝謝

How do you find your room in the hotel?

你覺得賓館裏的住房怎麼樣?

Very comfortable, The attendants are quite obliging.

非常舒服。服務非常周到。

I'm glad to hear that l we get down to business right now?

我很高興聽到這些。我們開始言歸正傳,行嗎?

Yes.

Professor Smith, we have 20 freshmen in our department this year.

史密斯教授,今年我們繫有二十名新生。

I wonder if you can assign one teacher to teach their oral English next year.

下一年不知貴校能否派一名教師來給他們上口語課?

May I ask how many oral classes will be taught each week?

我可以問每週有幾節口語課嗎?

Five each day one class.

每週五節,每天一節

What other courses might you expect him to teach?

你們還準備讓他上什麼課?

advanced writing for juniors, two classes each week.

給三年級學生上高級寫作課,每週兩節。

How much does your University want to pay him?

那麼你們給他付多少工資

3000 Yuan ( approximately $ 370) each month.

每月三千元(大約三百七十美元)

His hotel accommodation and air fare will be borne by we won't pay for his meal.

我們將承擔他的住宿費,以及他的機票,但我們不付他的生活費。

I should say the salary is a bit low.

我想這個工資低了點吧?

Yes, We admit it is a bit low, but comparing with the salaries of our Chinese teachers ,3000. yuan is rather high.

是的,我們承認這個工資較低,但是與我們中國教師的工資相比,這就高得多。

In fact it is about 6 times as much as that of our Chinese teachers

事實上,它幾乎是我們中國教師工資的六倍。

Besides your University will still pay out his wage am I right>

並且,你們大學還會給他發工資,對嗎?

Yes, You are right .

是的,你說得對。

When will he come?

好吧,他什麼時候來這兒?

Our next term begins at the end of August.

我們下學期八月底開學,

So I think, he'd better come on August 25 or so.

所以我想,他最好八月二十五日左右來這兒。

We can book a ticket for him.

我們可以爲他訂機票。

That's good.

那好。

Everything seems to be ready now.

一切好像都準備好了。

My secretary can prepare the agreement soon.

我的祕書馬上就去準備協議

so I believe ,it will be for our signature sometime tomorrow morning.

我想,明天上午我們就可以簽字了。

What do you think?

你覺得怎麼樣?

That's very nice.

好極了。

May I say again how much we enjoy having you visit our University.

請允許我再次表示,我們非常高興你們到我校來參觀。

We feel honored to have begun an exchang program with you and look forward to our continuing relaionship with high hopes and great expectations

我們與貴校在交流項目上已有了開始,對此,我們深感榮幸,並熱切盼望加強這種關係。

On behalf of the entire delegation from our University, I want to thank you all for your kind hospitality during our visit your University.

我代表我校代表團的全體成員,向你們大家對我們在貴校參觀時所給予的熱情款待表示謝意。。

We look forward to the further development of a successful exchange program.

我們盼望一個卓有成效的學術交流項目取得進一步的發展。

Dialohue 4 Let's Sign the Contract

讓我們籤合同吧!

Professional Terms

專業術語

briefcase n.

公事包

sign vi & n.

簽字

clause n.

條款

unclear a.

不清楚的

shipment n

裝船

stipulate vt.

規定

correction n.

改正

initial a.

初始

congratulate vt.

祝賀

Mr. Adams .I have the contract right here in my briefcase.

亞當斯先生,合同就在我的公文包裏。

Shall we sign it right away?

我們馬上籤嗎?

Although everything seems to be clear.

儘管問題似乎都談清楚了,

it is better for us to have another check on all clauses one by one to see if there is anything unclear or missing.

但是我們最好還是把每個條款再仔細覈對一下,看看有沒有不清楚或遺漏的地方。

Here is a copy for you to check.

給你一份來覈對。

Good,I'll read it over and consider it.

好吧,我們仔細閱讀好好考慮的。

I have one quesion about Clause Ten

關於第十個條款,我有個問題。

OK.,Let's have a look at it.

好,讓我們來看看。

Is it the term that we agreed on?

這是我們同意的條件嗎?

Twenty percent down and the balance at the time of shipment ?

20%付現金,餘額在裝運時付清嗎?

Yes, I think that's what we have stipulated .

是的。我想這是我們所談定的。

I'll need a few minutes to check over my notes.

我得需要幾分鐘來查看我的筆記。

Oh, no,it is not what we agreed it should be ten percent down and the balance at the time of shipment.

噢,不是的,這不是我們所談定的。看,應該是10%付現金,餘額在裝運時付清。

Let me check on it.

我來查查

Right it should be ten percent.

是的,應該是10%的現金。

When will you make the correction?

何時把它更正?

I'll have my secretary take care of it right away.

我馬上叫我的祕書把它更正過來。

Please wait for a few minutes.

請稍等幾分鐘。

I think we should add one sentence to it.

我想合同裏應該加上這麼一句。

In case one party fails to carry out the contract , the other party is entitled to cancel the contract.

如果一方未履行合同,另一方有權終止本合同。

Yes, this clause must be added.

是的,這個條款應該加上。

Have you any more questions?

你還有其他問題嗎?

No more questions, I think.

我想,沒其它問題了

We can sign the contract now.

我們現在可以簽訂合同了

All right e should I sign?

好吧,我簽在哪兒?

Here near the bottom of the last page?

在這兒,最後一頁的下面。

Is that all?

沒事了嗎?

No, please intial this change on Page 23.

不,還得在第二十三頁更正處也簽上姓名的第一個字母。

OK.

好的

I'll intial it ,too.

我也要簽上我姓名的頭一個字母

Anything more?

還有其他的事嗎?

Yes, one more thing.

是的。還有一件事

What's that ? I thought we have wrapped everything up/.

什麼事?我以爲我們每件事都做完了。

To celebrate the success and the signing of the contract a dinner will be given by us at 6:00 p.m this evening ,you are cordially invited to attend.

爲了慶祝我們成功的簽訂了合同,今天晚上六點我們要舉行一個宴會,敬請你光臨。

Thanks for your invitation.

謝謝你的邀請

I'll certainly attend and congratulate ourselves.

我一定出席併爲我們自己慶祝

See you then.

到時見

See you then.

到時見

Tips On Reception of Foreigners

外事接待注意事項

how to Hold Business Negotiations?

如何進行商務談判

When holding business negotiations ,you should take the following elements into consideration.

在進行商務談判時,你應該考慮以下幾個因素

Firstly ,you have to make careful preparations for the negotiation.

第一,你得仔細準備好談判

As the saying goes, Know the enemy and know yourself ,you can fight a hundred battles with no danger of defeat.

俗話說,“知已知彼,百戰不殆”

The same is true of the prepartions for business negotiations.

商務談判的準備工作也是如此

Before you go to the conference table, it is vitally important for you to investigate your opponent-the company ,its staff, capital and ,reputation etc...

在你走到談判桌之前,仔細調查你的對手,包括其公司、員工、資本、信譽等等,是非常重要的。

You should prepare a draft of contract ,so when negotiating, you can be flexible in some minor aspects.

你應該先準備一份合同草案,這樣,在談判時,你就可以在一些小的問題上放靈活些。

but you should not give in when it comes to the key issues

但在關鍵問題上卻不能讓步。

Remember your ultimate goal is to gain the maximum profit.

你得記住,你的最終目的是獲得最大程度的利潤。

During the negotiation, you should stay calm ,speak clearly and directly.

在談判中,你得保持冷靜,說話清楚,直截了當。

Don't use ambiguous words, such as perhaps or maybe.

不要使用諸如“或許”、“可能”等模棱兩可的詞彙。

Secondly, choosing the proper site for negotiations in also very important .

第二,選擇適當的談判地點也非常重要。

You had better hold the negotiations somewhere you are familiar with, or in a neutral location.

你最好在一個你非常熟悉的地方或一箇中立地點進行談判

but you should always avoid holding the negotiation in a place, which is familiar to your opponent but new to you.

一定要避免在一個你對手十分熟悉、而你又十分陌生的地方進行談判

Lastly , you should choose a good interpreter,

最後,你應該選擇一個好的翻譯,

who not only has a good command of the foreign language, but also ,is very familiar with the subjects being discussed.

他不僅要精通外語,而且要對所談的內容非常熟。

The interpreter must be able to express your ideas accurately and clearly.

翻譯必須準確、清楚地表達你的意思。

notes

筆記

take into consideration

把……也考慮在內

as the saying goes

俗話說

know the enemy and know yourself, you can fight a hundred battles with no danger of defeat.

知已知彼,百戰不殆

Have a good command of.

精通