秒殺情景英語對話之日常生活 第109期:開戶業務
ing an account Dialogue
2.開戶業務 對話
Steven has been waiting for the service for a few minutes. Now it's his turn to handle his business.
史蒂文等候業務辦理有幾分鐘了,現在輪到他辦理了。
bank Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?
銀行職員:你好,你要辦理什麼業務?
Steven: o, I would like to open an account.
史蒂文:你好。我想開一個賬戶。
Bank Clerk: OK! What kind of account do you want to open?
銀行職員:好的,你想開哪種賬戶?
Steven: I want to open a current account.
史蒂文:我想開一個活期賬戶。
Bank Clerk: I will open it for you right now.
銀行職員:我馬上爲您辦理。
Steven: What's the minimum deposit for opening a current account?
史蒂文:開一個活期存款賬戶的最低存款額是多少?
Bank Clerk: It's 10 yuan. How much money do you want to deposit?
銀行職員:10元就可以了。您要存多少錢?
Steven: Well, here's 3,000 yuan.
史蒂文:我要存3000元。
Bank Clerk: Please write down your name, address and the amount of your deposit here. And please choose a passcode of six numbers and confirm it.
銀行職員:請在這裏寫下你的名字、地址,還有你的存款金額。設置一個六位數的密碼並確認。
Steven: OK, here you are.
史蒂文:好的,給你。
Bank Clerk: Thank you. Please confirm your information and sign your name in the blank.
銀行職員:謝謝,請確認你的信息並在空白處簽字。
Steven: Done! What else should I do?
史蒂文:好了。我還要做什麼嗎?
Bank Clerk: That's all. Here's your bank card, and here's the certificate of deposit. Bring your bank card with you every time you come to deposit or withdraw money.
銀行職員:可以了。這是你的銀行卡,這是存款存單。你每次來銀行取錢或存錢時請帶着這個銀行卡。
Steven: OK. Thanks. Goodbye!
史蒂文:好的。謝謝你。再見!
Bank Clerk: Bye!
銀行職員:再見!