秒殺情景英語對話之日常生活 第110期:取款
drawing money DiAlogue
3.取款 對話
Steven wants to draw some money from the bank. This afternoon he comes to the bank.
史蒂文想從銀行取些錢。今天下午他來到了銀行。
Bank Clerk: Good afternoon, what can I do for you?
銀行職員:下午好,我能爲您做點什麼呢?
Steven: I want to draw some money from my current account.
史蒂文:我想從我的活期賬戶裏取點錢。
Bank Clerk: How much do you want to draw?
銀行職員:您想取多少錢呢?
Steven: Well, I want to draw out 4,000 yuan.
史蒂文:我想取4000元。
Bank Clerk: OK! Do you take your bank card or bankbook with you?
銀行職員:好的,您帶銀行卡或是存摺了嗎?
Steven: Yes! Here is my bankbook.
史蒂文:是的。這是我的銀行存摺。
Bank Clerk: OK. Please fill out this form first.
銀行職員:好的,請先填單。
Steven: Yes. Do I need to sign my name here?
史蒂文:好。我需要在這裏簽名嗎?
Bank Clerk: Sure. How do you want it?
銀行職員:當然了。您要以怎樣的方式提款?
Steven: Well, I want 1,000 yuan in traveler's checks and the rest in cash.
史蒂文:我要開1000元的旅行支票,其餘的要現金。
Bank Clerk: All right. Here are the traveler's checks and money.
銀行職員:好的。給您旅行支票和錢。
Steven: Thanks a lot.
史蒂文:多謝。
Bank Clerk: Not at all.
銀行職員:不客氣。