秒殺情景英語對話之日常生活 第111期:存款
sit Dialogue
4.存款 對話
Steven got his salary yesterday. He decided to go to the bank to deposit it. This morning he comes to the bank.
史蒂文昨天發工資了。他決定去銀行把工資給存起來。今天早上他來到銀行。
Bank Clerk: Good morning, sir. What can I do for you?
銀行職員:早上好,先生。我能爲您做些什麼呢?
Steven: Good morning. I want to deposit a sum of money into my account.
史蒂文:早上好,我想在我的賬戶裏存一筆錢。
Bank Clerk: OK! How much do you want to deposit?
銀行職員:好的,請問您想存多少呢?
Steven: Well, I want to deposit 2,000 yuan into my account.
史蒂文:嗯,存2000元錢。
Bank Clerk: Would you please fill in a deposit form first? Please write down your name, your account number and the amount you want to put in.
銀行職員:請您先填一張存款單,好嗎?請在這張存款單上寫上您的名字、賬號及您想存款的數額。
Steven: OK. I wonder about the rate of interest of the account.
史蒂文:好的,我想知道這種賬戶的利率是多少。
Bank Clerk: Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present. And it is added to your account every year.
銀行職員:目前年利率是1%,並且每年的利息都會加到您的存款中。
Steven: Thank you very much.
史蒂文:非常感謝。
Bank Clerk: My pleasure.
銀行職員:很樂意爲您效勞。