當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 秒殺情景英語對話之日常生活 第115期:匯款

秒殺情景英語對話之日常生活 第115期:匯款

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.01W 次

ttance Dialogue

8.匯款 對話

Steven wants to remit some money to his sister in another city. Now he is asking bank clerk about this matter.

史蒂文想要給在另一個城市的妹妹寄點錢。現在他正問銀行職員這件事。

Bank Clerk: Good morning, may I help you?

銀行職員:早上好,請問有什麼可以幫您?

Steven: Good morning. I want to remit 1,000 yuan to my sister in Shanghai.

史蒂文:早上好。我想給在上海的妹妹匯去1000塊錢。

Bank Clerk: Please fill out this form.

銀行職員:請您填一下這張表格。

秒殺情景英語對話之日常生活 第115期:匯款

Steven: I need to put on my sister's name for the receiver?

史蒂文:好的……在收款人一項需要寫上我妹妹的名字嗎?

Bank Clerk: Yes. You must put on her name and address.

銀行職員:是的。您必須填寫她的名字和地址。

Steven: OK, I see. Here you are. Is that OK now?

史蒂文:好的,知道了。給你。這樣行嗎?

Bank Clerk: Let me check. Yes. Your 1,000 remittance, please.

銀行職員:我看看。可以了。請給我您的1000元匯款。

Steven: Here you are. What is the rate?

史蒂文:這就是。請問手續費率是多少?

Bank Clerk: This rate is one percent. That will be 10 yuan.

銀行職員:是百分之一。也就是10元。

Steven: OK. When will this remittance arrive?

史蒂文:好的。這些匯款什麼時候能到?

Bank Clerk: Generally it will arrive within three days.

銀行職員:一般來說,3天內就會到。

Steven: That's good.

史蒂文:好的。