當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第1346期:開導某人

迷你對話學地道口語第1346期:開導某人

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.55K 次

第一,迷你對話

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">迷你對話學地道口語第1346期:開導某人

A: You don't have to talk sense into me. My eyes are not blurred.

你不用開導我,我清楚得很。

B: Well, I feel sick of this topic. You'd better...

那好,我也討厭這個話題,你最好......

A: I'd better what...

我最好什麼?

B: You had better leave me alone. I don't get a kick out of arguing with you.

你最好讓我自己待一會兒,我沒有精力和你爭論。

第二,地道表達

talk sense into sb.

解詞釋義

Talk sense into sb.的意思是“和某人講道理盡力規勸他”。

拓展範例

E.g. No use jacking the boy up. You should talk sense into him and make him realize he was wrong.

責罵那個男孩是沒有用的,你應該給他講道理,使他認識錯誤。

E.g. My son's having a bee in his Bonnet. I'd like you to come over and talk sense into him.

我那個兒子是鬼迷心竅了,你來開導開導他吧。

E.g. And I'll buzz over to talk some sense into old Ocker.

我會不厭其煩地給那個固執己見的澳大利亞老頭講道理。

第三,視野拓展

feel sick of:對......感到厭倦

E.g. I feel sick of her. She always speaks with her tongue in her cheek.

我特別討厭她。她說話總是假惺惺的。

leave sb. alone:不要管某人,不要理某人

E.g. The principal is busy at his desk. You'd better leave him alone.

校長正忙於桌上的工作,你最好別打擾他。

get a kick out of :因某事感到愉快

E.g. Read them and you'll get a kick out of them.

讀讀,你會覺得很逗。



argue with:和某人爭辯

E.g. He knew it was useless to argue with his father.

他知道跟他父親爭論是沒用的。