當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > 英語口語練習小對話 第36期:事已至此 爭也無用

英語口語練習小對話 第36期:事已至此 爭也無用

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.25W 次

迷你對話:

英語口語練習小對話 第36期:事已至此 爭也無用

A :I'm worried sich that she will leave me tomorrow.

A :一想到她明天要離開我,我就擔心得要死。

B :It's no use arguing the toss.

B :既然她已經決定如此,再爭也無用。

A :Maybe I'll have to face the music.

A :也許我不得不面對現實了。

詞海拾貝:

worry sick:引起某人極大的憂慮

Eg worried herself sick/She was worried sick about her missing son.

兒子失蹤可把她愁壞了。

Eg .I'm worried sick by his illness.

他的病讓我急死了。

argue the toss:事已至此,爭也無用

Eg ' s not argue the toss we have to accept his choice.

我們不必爭論已經決定的事——只好聽他的.

Eg 't let us argue the toss over who is going to pay for the meAl.

不要爲誰付飯錢一事爭論不休了。

face the music:面對現實

Eg ' ve been caught cheating now you must face the music.

你的騙局已經戳穿--這下子你得自食其果了.

Eg . Allen betrayed a top secret, and had to face the music.

艾倫先生泄露一項最高機密,因而必須接受責罰。
Eg day you're going to have to face the music for your actions.

總有一天,你將不得不承擔自己的行爲所帶來的後果。

Eg have made your choice. Now you 'll have to face the music .

既然你已做出抉擇,你就得勇敢地承擔一切後果。

Eg is no use doing something.

做某事徒勞。

特別說明:該節目中的迷你對話選自《脫口說英語》之口語習語大全,講解部分爲恆星編輯原創。