當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > 童話風格美劇《靈指神探》1.01口語講解彙總

童話風格美劇《靈指神探》1.01口語講解彙總

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.08W 次


童話風格美劇《靈指神探》1.01口語講解彙總

人物介紹:
Ned
男主角;派店老闆,擁有讓一切起死回生的能力,但復活的事物他再不能觸碰,否則又將死去;而讓復活者回生超過一分鐘,另有一個等值的生命就會死去。
Chuck 女主角;Ned的青梅竹馬,兩人9歲之後就沒有再見過面,直至Chuck意外死去。
Emerson 男配角;偵探,Ned的破案拍檔,是爲數不多(唯一的?)的知道Ned超能力的人。
Olive 女配角:派店小個子女招待,暗戀Ned已久。
Digby Ned的愛犬,在Ned小時候就出車禍死去,但經他觸碰又復活,但Ned從此不能在觸碰它。
Lily和Vivian Chuck的兩位姨媽,年輕時組成“親親美人魚”水上芭蕾二人組,後因Lily一隻眼睛瞎了而退役,從此性格乖僻、足不出戶。


1. 神奇的手指
視頻詳見>>

Narrator
: Long after their playdate was over, young Ned remained under Chuck's spell... Until a blood vessel in his mother's brain burst, killing her instantly.
一天的玩樂約會結束之後,小Ned還是被Chuck深深迷住......直到她母親大腦裏一根血管爆裂,造成她的突然死亡。
Ned's Mother: Must've slipped - clumsy. Did the timer go off?
準是滑倒了......真是笨手笨腳。時間到了麼?
Narrator: Young Ned's random gift that was, came with a caveat or two. It was a gift that not only gave - it took. Young Ned discovered that he could only bring the dead back to life for one minute without consequence; any longer, and someone else had to die.
這份上蒼給予小Ned的禮物,攜帶着一兩條禁用條款。它不止賦予人重生的機會,它也會帶走人的生命。小Ned發現,讓死者回生一分鐘時間,就不用承擔任何後果;時間再長,則另一個人將代替死者死去。(很複雜的特異功能啊~~)

【口語講解】
under someone's spell 被某人深深迷住  短語詳細解釋點此進入>>


2. 分開的成長 視頻詳見>>

Narrator: At their respective parents' funerals, dizzy with grief, curiosity and hormones, young Ned and a girl named Chuck had their first and only kiss.  After his mother's death, Ned avoided social attachments, fearing what he'd do if someone else he loved died. And he became obsessed with pies.  It's 19 years, 34 weeks, 1 day and 59 minutes later, heretofore known as "Now."  Young Ned has become The Pie Maker.  And this is where he makes his pies: the peaches never brown, the dead fruit in his hands becomesripe with everlasting flavor ... as long as he only touches it once.
在他們各自深愛父母的葬禮上,悲傷、好奇加之荷爾蒙衝昏了頭腦,小Ned和這個叫做Chuck的女孩兒初吻了,這也是他們倆唯一一次接吻。在母親死後,Ned害怕自己的能力會讓其他深愛的人死去,從此不敢與人深交。而他就此沉迷於做水果派。19年34周1天59分之後,也就是所謂的"現在",小Ned成爲了一個專做水果派的糕點師。在他做派的店子裏,桃子永遠不會黃鏽,腐爛的水果經他之手重又變得鮮熟欲滴,美味芬芳--只要他只碰一次。 (複雜的特異功能這麼用是真不錯~~)

【口語講解】

be obsessed with 沉迷於某個事物  短語詳細解釋點此進入>>


3. 口味的執念 視頻詳見>>

Olive: Everyday I come in, I pick a pie, I concentrate all my love on that pie.  ‘Cause if I love it, someone else is gonna love it, and y'know what?  By the end of the day, I've sold more of those pies than any other of the pies in the bakery.
每天我來上班咧,我都選一種口味的水果派,我把我所有的愛都集中在這種派上,因爲如果我愛它,別人也會愛它,你猜怎麼着?結果吧,我賣出去這種派的數量比別的多得多唷。
Emerson: Yeah?  What pie do you love today?
是吧?今兒個你愛那種派咧?
Olive: Rhubarb.
大黃派來着。
Emerson: I'll stick with Three Plum.  Á la mode.
我還是要三莓派。加冰激淋。(艾默生總是欺負奧利弗來着>0<~~)
Narrator: Emerson Cod was the sole keeper of The Pie Maker's secret.  And this is how he came to be the sole keeper of The Pie Maker's secret: a private investigator, Mr. Cod met The Pie Maker when his Pie Hole was on the verge of financial ruin. Mr. Cod proposed a partnership: murders are much easier to solve when you can ask the victim who killed them.  The Pie Maker reluctantly agreed.
愛默生·宼德是唯一一個知道糕點師祕密的人。而這就是他如何成爲唯一一個知道糕點師祕密的人的。宼德先生是個私家偵探,他正好在奈德的"喉嚨口"派店瀕臨經濟危機的時候撞上了他起死回生的魔力。宼德先生就提出要合夥:畢竟直接問死者誰殺了他們的話呢,案子辦起來就容易得多了。糕點師心不甘情不願地只好答應了下來。

【口語講解】

Á la mode  甜點邊上配以冰激凌  短語詳細解釋點此進入>>
pie hole 嘴巴【帶侮辱性】  短語詳細解釋點此進入>>


4. 難看的死相 
視頻詳見>>

Emerson
: How does he look?
他看上去怎麼樣?
Ned: Fine, but my threshold's pretty high, so you have to take what I say with a grain of salt.
還行,不過我的比較能忍,你得對我的話持保留態度
Emerson: That ain't a grain of salt: that's one of them blocks they give cows to lick.
那壓根兒就沒留什麼:所以吧,每次有人被狗咬都要封鎖起來。
Ned: He can't help how he is.
他也沒得選嘛。
Emerson: That don't make it any less traumatic.
那也讓人覺得很受傷。
Ned: For who?
讓誰?
Emerson: Me.  And I'm sure him, but mainly me.  I'm gonna wait outside.
我。當然他也受傷,不過主要是我。我在外面等。

【口語講解】
a grain of salt  持保留態度、半信半疑的   短語詳細解釋點此進入>>

5. 過去的地方  視頻詳見>>

Ned: Where we going?
要去哪邊?
Emerson: Coeur d'Coeurs.  Ever been there?
柯德科鎮。去過麼?
Ned: I grew up there.  Sort of.  This dead girl from Coeur d'Coeurs: she have a name?
我算是在那邊長大的吧。這個柯德科鎮死掉的姑娘,她叫啥來着?
Emerson: Charlotte Charles.
夏洛特·查爾斯。
Ned: Chuck.
查克。 

【口語講解】
Coeur d'Coeurs  內心深處   短語詳細解釋點此進入>>

6. 詭異的重逢  視頻詳見>>

Chuck:
Who are you?
你是誰啊?
Ned: Do you remember a little boy who lived next to you when your dad died?
你記得你父親過世的時候住你家隔壁的小男孩不?
Chuck: Ned? Oh, my God, hey!  How are you?
奈德?哦,我的天哪,嘿!你過得怎麼樣啊?
Ned: Good!  You look great!  Uh, do you know what's happening right now?
不錯!你看着也不賴!呃,你知道這會兒發生了什麼事兒吧?
Chuck: I had the strangest dream: I was being strangled to death with a plastic sack ...
我做了個超奇怪的夢,夢見自己被個塑料袋套上給悶死了。
Ned: You were strangled to death with a plastic sack.  It's probably an odd thing to hear - I wasn't sure how to sugarcoat it.
你確實被個塑料袋套上給悶死了。可能聽着挺怪的,我不曉得怎麼說才能好聽點
Chuck: !
哦。哦!

【口語講解】
sugarcoat  把一個比較殘酷的現實說得讓人容易接受  短語詳細解釋點此進入>>

7. 神祕的死因  視頻詳見>>

Ned: You could tell me who killed you so, y'know, justice can be served.
你能告訴我誰殺了你,然後就,那個,聲張正義了嘛。
Chuck: Well, that's really sweet but I don't know who killed me.  I went to go get ice and I dropped my room key inthe ice maker, and as I was thinking, "That was dumb ... "
你真好,不過我真不知道誰殺了我來着。我去拿冰塊的時候把房間鑰匙給掉冰櫃裏頭了,正當我想着:"還真夠笨的......"
Narrator: As she was thinking "That was dumb," Chuck was strangled to death with a plastic sack.
正當她想着"還真夠笨的",查克就被一個塑料袋給悶死了。(PD很喜歡動不動讓旁白重複臺詞
Chuck: And then you touched my cheek.
然後就你碰了我的臉。

【口語講解】
dumb  [非正式]笨  近義詞解析點此進入>>

8. 宅女的養成  視頻詳見>>

Narrator: Lying in the dark, Chuck considered how she came to be lying in the dark.  She considered the life that was with Aunts Lily and Vivian. Theirpersonality disorders blossomed into incapacitating social phobias, which made it difficult for them to leave the house.  Which in turn made it difficult for Chuck to leave them. She served her community by harvesting honey for the homeless.  She never strayed far from home. She read about people she could never be, on adventures she would never have. Life was good enough, until one day, it wasn't: Chuck wanted more. But at Boutique Travel Travel Boutique, she got more than she bargained for ...
躺在黑暗之中,查克回想起她是怎麼纔會像這樣躺在黑暗之中的。她回想起與莉莉和薇薇安姨媽一起生活的日子。兩位姨媽的人格障礙,漸漸發展成爲了社交恐懼症,使得她們由此足不出戶,也連帶讓查克不能走遠。她就在街坊裏出售自產的蜂蜜爲流浪者募款,從不離家千里。在家裏她博覽羣書,閱讀那些她成爲不了 的人的離奇人生。生活很容易滿足,直到有一天這樣的生活也不足以滿足她的夢想,她想要更多的體驗。而在精品旅遊旅遊精品店,她所得到的要比要求的更多......
Ned: Hey, I think somebody's truck is on fire. Sorry I'm late.
嘿,誰的卡車着火了?不好意思,我來晚了。
Narrator: Only Sleeping Beauty could know how she felt at this moment.
這一刻只有睡美人才能瞭解她的感受。 (和之前的白馬王子那句相呼應,很浪漫的臺詞哦!)

【口語講解】

blossom into  發展成爲、長成爲  短語詳細解釋點此進入>>

9. 擁抱的奧妙  視頻詳見>>

Chuck: I can't even hug you? What if you need a hug? A hug can turn your day around.
我連抱都不能抱你麼?要是你需要擁抱咋辦?一個擁抱會讓一整天都好起來
Ned: I'm not a fan of the hug.
我這人對擁抱這事兒不感冒。
Chuck: Then you haven't been hugged properly. A hug is like an emotional Heimlich: they put their arms around you and give you a squeeze and all your fear and anxiety goes shooting out of your mouth like a big, wet wad and you can breathe again.
那你一定沒有被好好抱過。一個好的擁抱就像感情的海姆利克氏療法:人們把雙臂環繞着你,用力擠一下,然後你所有溼溼嗒嗒的一大坨恐懼憂慮,都會從你嘴裏噴涌而出,然後你就又能自由呼吸了。(非常可愛的一段描述~~抱抱)
Ned: That's fine for someone else to do if I'm choking on something other than emotion, but you can't touch me.
要是我被什麼東西而不是什麼情緒噎着了,別人這麼做還行,但是你還是不能碰我。
Chuck: So a kiss is out of the question?
那也就不能問能不能親你咯?
Ned: I lost my train of thought.
我都忘記要說些啥了

【口語講解】

lose train of thought  忘記要說什麼/剛在想什麼  短語詳細解釋點此進入>>

10. 襲來的睡意  視頻詳見>>

Ned: I hate to be a bad host, but I'm sort of exhausted from chasing your coffin.
我不想招待不週,不過今兒個追你棺材追得累死了。
Chuck: Oh, yeah, of course.
哦,是啊,能夠理解。
Ned: I'm gonna sleep here. You take the bed: I insist. Oh, my eyes are rolling into the back of my head. I'm laying down now.
我要睡這兒了。你去睡牀:別跟我爭。哦,我眼睛都要睜不開了。這就躺下吧。
Chuck: I'd kiss you if it wouldn't kill me.
要不是會要了我的命,早就親你了。

【口語講解】

eyes roll back into one's head  翻白眼  短語詳細解釋點此進入>>

11. 嚴厲的逼問  視頻詳見>>

Chuck: You touch murder victims, you ask who killed them, you touch them again, and they go back to being dead and you collect their reward?
你碰一下死者,問他們咋死的,然後你再碰他們一下讓他們繼續長眠,然後你們坐享其成?
Ned: That's it in a nutshell.
簡而言之就是這樣

【口語講解】

in a nutshell  簡而言之  短語詳細解釋點此進入>>

12. 反覆的思量  視頻詳見>>

Chuck: I've been ruminating - and by ruminating, I mean pondering, not chewing cud - how about we solve my murder and collect the reward? Wouldn't that be poetic? Certainly an anecdote.
我一直在琢磨--我說琢磨的意思咧,是說我細想了下,也沒有太深思熟慮來着--不如我們來找出殺了我的兇手然後拿獎金好不好?這樣不是很有詩意麼?絕對是奇聞一樁。(這段也是PD特色之一,堆砌一大坨的近義詞。)
Emerson: She's supposed to be in the ground.
她應該長眠於地下的。
Ned: I thought you didn't want the reward.
我以爲你不要懸賞來着。
Chuck: No, I didn't want you not to want the reward. $50,000, that's a lot of money. Three-way split?30-30-40? It's only fair I get more: I did die for it.
不是啊。我不想要你不想要懸賞。5萬塊錢,很大一筆咧。三個人分?你們倆三成,我拿四成。我拿多是應該的嘛,好歹我都死了。
Ned: I'm not a detective: I make pies.
我不是偵探:我是做派的。
Chuck: You can't just touch somebody's life and be done with it.
你不能把人整活了然後撒手不管好伐。
Ned: Yes, I can: that's how I roll.
誰說我不能的。我向來就是這麼做的。
Emerson: I could do 30-30-40.
三三四我沒意見。
Ned: She's supposed to be dead - You're supposed to be dead! This is pushing your luck.
她應該死了誒--你早就該死了!這完全是得寸進尺
Chuck: Yeah, well, luck pushed me first.
沒錯,誰讓我先得了寸呢。

【口語講解】

chew the cud  考慮再三   短語詳細解釋點此進入>>
push luck  得寸進尺  短語詳細解釋點此進入>>

13.玩火的下場
  視頻詳見>>

Chuck: I'm not who you think I am.
我不是你想象的那麼簡單。
Emerson: Who does he think you are?
他把你想象得多簡單了?
Chuck: The small town girl who never sawthe world only to have her first time out be her last - well, that is who I am, but I was hoisted by my own petard!
小鎮姑娘,沒見過市面,第一次出遠門就喪了命--好吧,我就是這樣子的,不過這次我真的是玩火自焚的。

【口語講解】

hoist with/by one's own petard  玩火自焚   短語詳細解釋點此進入>>

14. 落空的希望  視頻詳見>>

Narrator: Boutique Travel Travel Boutique manager Deedee Duffield hoped the $50,000 reward would catch a killer before a killer caught her.  The reward fell short of achieving its desired goal.
精品旅遊旅遊精品店的經理Deedee Duffield原本指望發出的五萬懸賞能在殺手對她下手之前被抓到。可是賞金還是讓她的願望落了空

【口語講解】

fall short of  未能達成(目標)   短語詳細解釋點此進入>>

15. 登門的拜訪  視頻詳見>>

Aunt Lily: Charlotte was a firecracker: always trying to get us out of the house.  Threatened to bake anti-depressants into our food: got to the point I was scared to eat anything she cooked.
夏洛特是個活力十足的姑娘:總是想着法子要把我們倆弄出屋去。還威脅我們說要在烤的東西里加抗抑鬱藥進去:鬧得我都不敢吃她做的東西了。

【口語講解】

firecracker  風風火火,活力十足的人   短語詳細解釋點此進入>>

16. 意外的波折
  視頻詳見>>

Narrator: The jig appeared to be up: Aunt Lily was looking directly at her niece - her niece who wasn't supposed to be alive.  And if she possessed two good eyes, she would've seen her.
眼看着大事不妙了:莉莉姨媽直直地望着她的外甥女--她那早該安息的外甥女。如果她兩隻眼睛都完好的話,她就會看到她了。 (劇情設定太奧妙了……)

【口語講解】

jig is up  大事不妙   短語詳細解釋點此進入>>

17. 鼓足的勇氣  視頻詳見>>

Narrator: The monkeys' value was significantly more than sentimental: they were golden.  The man who killed Chuck was killed by Aunt Lily. After collecting the $50,000 reward, Vivian and Lily had a renewed interest in the world on the other side of their fence: they retreated from their retreat and took the plunge.
顯然這對猴子的價值不只是感情上的紀念:它們是金子造的。殺了Chuck的人被莉莉姨媽解決了。拿到5萬獎金之後,薇薇安和莉莉姨媽對外面的世界重拾興趣:她們打消了打退堂的消極念頭,決定放手一搏瀟灑走一回。

【口語講解】

take the plunge  經過長時間的反覆考慮、猶豫之後,作出冒險的決定   短語詳細解釋點此進入>>