當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part62:At the Office在辦公室

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part62:At the Office在辦公室

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.77W 次

62 At the office
在辦公室
May I have your name,please?
請問你叫什麼名字?
A: Good Morning,miss.
A:早上好,小姐。
B: May I help you?
B:我能幫你忙嗎?
A: I'd like to see er,please.
A:我想見米勒先生。
B: May I have your name,please?
B:請問你叫什麼名字?
Do you have an appointment?
B:您預約了嗎?
A: I 'd like to see h.
A:我想見史密斯先生。
B: Do you have an appointment?
B:您有預約嗎?
A: No,but I have something urgent to talk about with him.
A:沒有,但我有急事要跟他談。
B: Sorry,he's at a meeting now.
B:對不起,他正在開會。
Would you give me your business card?
我看看您的名片好嗎?
A: I 'd like to see Mr Lines,please.
A:我想見Lines.
B: Would you give me your business card?
B:我想看看您的名片好嗎?
A: Sure. Here you are.
A:好,給你。
B: Thank you. I'll see if he's available now.
B:謝謝,我去看看他是否有空。
May I tell him what you wish to see him about?
您找他有什麼事,我可以轉告嗎?
A: Good morning,miss. I'd like to see er.
早上 好,先生。我想見庫柏先生。
B: Do you have an appointment?
B:您有預約嗎?
A: No,but I have something very urgent.
沒有,但我有要緊事要跟他談。
B: May I tell him what you wish to see him about?
您找他有什麼事,我可以轉告嗎?
expecting you. I'll tell him you're here.
....正等您,我告訴他您到了。
A: Good morning,miss. I'd like to see son.
早上好,小姐。我想見約翰遜先生。
B: May I have your name,please?
B:您叫什麼名字?
A: My name is Bill Jones.
A:我叫比爾.瓊斯。
B: son is expecting you. I'll tell him you're here.
約翰遜先生正在等您,我告訴他您到了。
son has a full schedule this week.
約翰遜先生本週的日程已安排滿。
A: I'd like to see son.
A:我想見約翰遜先生。
B: Do you have an appointment? A: No.
B:您預約了嗎? A:沒有。
B: I'm sorry,son has a full schedule this week.
對不起,約翰遜先生本週的日程已排滿。
Could you please write a note to him on matter you wish to see him about?
您能否留下便條說明您有什麼事要見他?
A: I'd like to see er.
A:我想見庫柏先生。
B: Sorry,er is occupied at the moment.
對不起,他現在正忙。
Could you please write a note to him on the matter you wish to see him about?
您能否留下便條說明您有什麼事要見他?
A: Sure.
A:可以。
He's been transferred to...
他已經調到....
Hello,this is h of Motorola Corporation.
您好,這裏是摩托羅拉公司,我是史密斯先生,
Is that Johnson Company?B: Yes.
請問您是約翰遜公司嗎?B:是。
A: May I speak to Miller,please?
我可以和漢斯.米勒講話嗎?
B: Sorry,he's been transferred to the New York office.
對不起,他已調到紐約辦事處去了。
Do you have any vacancies fo full-time job?
你們有全日工作的空缺嗎?
A: Good morning,miss.
A:早上好,小姐。
B: May I help you ,sir?
B:有什麼事嗎,先生?
A: Do you have any vacancies for full-time job?
A:你們有全日工作的空缺嗎?
B: Yes,we need an accountant in our Finance Department.
是的,我們的財務部還缺一個會計。
I'm here for an interview for the post of an accountant.
我來這兒參加會計職位的面試。
A: May I help you,sir?
A:我可以幫您嗎?
B: I'm here for an interview for the post of an accountant.
B:我來這兒參加會計職位的面試。
A: Come on in,please. They're expecting you.
A:快請進,他們正在等您。
What're your qualifications? Can you say something about yourself?
您的資歷如何?您能介紹一下自己的情況嗎?
What're your qualifications? Can you say something about yourself?
您的資歷如何?您能介紹一下自己的情況嗎?
I've just got my Ph.D. in engineering from Massachusetts Institute of Technology
我剛從麻省理工學院獲得工程學博士學位,
but I had worked for two years before I started to work on a doctor's degree.
在攻讀博士以前我工作過兩年。
A: That's very good.
A:很好。
What else did you do?
您還幹過什麼工作?
A: What else did you do?
A:您還幹過什麼工作?
B: I taught in a high school for three years.
B:我在中學教過三年書。
A: Have you got any special skills?
A:您有什麼特殊技能嗎?
B: I can drive and I'm quite fluent in Spanish.
我會開車,我的西班牙語講得很流利。
Would you please fill in this form?
請填一下表如何?
A: I've passed the tests for business skills in computer and shorthand.
我通過了計算機和速記的商業技能考試。
B: That's impressive.
B:很不錯。
A: I think I'm quite fit for accounting work.
A:我覺得我非常適合會計工作。
B: Would you please fill in this form?
B:請填一下表好嗎?
Can you manage all these appliances here?
這些辦公用具您都會使用嗎?
I need to know more about your skills.
我還想多瞭解一些你的技能。
Can you manage all these appliances here?
這些辦公用具您都會使用嗎?
B: Yes. Do I have to demonstrate? A: No.
B:會,用我演示一下嗎? A:不用。
Are you familiar with the office management?
您熟悉辦公管理嗎?
A: Are you familiar with the office management?
A:您熟悉辦公管理嗎?
B: Yes.I was a secretary three years ago.
B:熟悉,三年前我當過祕書。
A: What salary do you expect per week? B: $300.
你希望每週多少薪水?B:一週300美元。
Would you mind answering some personal quesstions?
請您回答些個人問題好嗎?
A: Would you mind answering some personal questions? No.
請您回答些個人問題好嗎? B:可以。
A: Are you married?
A:您結婚了嗎?
B: Yes,I am and I have got a five-year-old daughter.
是的,我結婚了,還有一個五歲的女兒。
The first thing you do at the office is to punch in.
您上班第一件事就是打時間卡。
A: What's our working hours?
A:我們的工作時間是怎麼安排的?
B: From 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
B:從早上九點到晚五點。
A: What's the first thing to do at the office?
每天到辦公室的第一件事是什麼?
B: The first thing you do at the office is to punch in.
B:您上班的第一件事就是打卡。
Sorry to trouble d you please tell me how to operate the duplicating machine
打擾一下,請問怎樣用這臺複印機?
A: Bob? B: Yes?
A:鮑勃? A:什麼事?
Sorry to trouble d you please tell me how to operate the duplicating machine
打擾一下,請問怎樣用這臺複印機?
B: Sure.
B:我來告訴你。

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part62:At the Office在辦公室