當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 如何用英語和前任說再見?

如何用英語和前任說再見?

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.52W 次

如何用英語和前任說再見?

分手不一定就要當仇人,也可以很體面地“分手快樂”。那麼就來和大家說一下,如何用英語和前任說再見。

(1)分手 break up/parting/leave-taking/split up

My girlfriend had broken up with me.
我的女朋友已跟我分手了。

They parted with reluctance.
他們依依不捨地分手了。

Her parting words left him feeling empty and alone.
她分手時說的話讓他感覺空虛孤獨

To be leave-taking, but I need more patience.
即將告別,但還需要忍耐。

I split up with my boyfriend last year.
我去年和男友分手了。

To this end I have a quarrel with him several times, and he wants to split up.
爲此我已經和他吵架幾次了,都想和他分手了。

(2)別再聯繫了。

Don’t call me any more.
以後別再打給我了。

I don’t think we should see each other anymore.
我想我們以後不要再見面了。

If we don't talk for a while.
我們這段時間不要聯繫了。

I'll get in touch after they release me.
請不要與我聯繫和發短信。

(3)劈腿?有小三?外遇?

He is having an affair.
他在搞外遇。

He is seeing her behind your back.
他揹着你偷偷跟她約會。

He is not finished with his ex.
他對他前女友餘情未了。

Finally you can cheat on me, huh?
你終於有機會劈腿了,哈?

(4) 借酒消愁愁更愁?

I believe in the saying of drinking down sorrow.
我相信借酒消愁的說法。

He got disappointed by my repeated wrongdoings and began to drown his worries in drink.
我一次次的折騰簡直令他失望了,終日泡在酒中,借酒消愁。

He sought escape in the bottle from hard realities.
他常常借酒消愁來逃避殘酷的現實

Henry was inclined to seek solace in drink.
亨利往往借酒消愁。

(5)我們不合適。

I need some time alone.
我需要一個人過一陣子。

You know, I've been thinking, and I don't think it's working out between us.
是這樣,我一直在想,我覺得我們是不合適的。

You're too good for me.
我配不上你。

Just go away and leave me be.
你走吧,讓我一個人靜靜。

You deserve a better man/woman.
你應該找個更好的對象。