當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 全球十大經典店鋪口號

全球十大經典店鋪口號

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.34K 次

ing-bottom: 142.23%;">全球十大經典店鋪口號

ide a muffler shop: "No appointment necessary, we hear you coming."
一家消聲器店外:"根本不用預約,我們聽到你來了!"

全球十大經典店鋪口號 第2張

ide a hotel: "Help! We need inn-experienced people."
酒店門外:"幫幫忙!我們缺少常住小酒館的人。"

全球十大經典店鋪口號 第3張

a desk in a reception room: "We shoot every 3rd salesman, and the 2nd one just left."
接待室的桌上:"三個一輪!我們要毫不留情地趕走第三個推銷員!注:第二個剛剛離開。"

全球十大經典店鋪口號 第4張

a veterinarians waiting room: "Be back in 5 minutes, Sit! Stay!"
獸醫的候診內:"稍候5分鐘。趴下,別動!"

全球十大經典店鋪口號 第5張

the electric company: "We would be de-lighted if you send in your bill. However, if you don't you will be."
在電氣公司:"如果你送來鈔票,我們會很高興;如果你不送,就會被斷電。"

全球十大經典店鋪口號 第6張

the door of a computer store: "Out for a quick byte."
電腦專賣店門上:"出去找一個更快的字節。"

全球十大經典店鋪口號 第7張

a restaurant window: "Don't stand there and be hungry, come on in and get fed up."
餐館櫥窗:"別餓着肚子傻呆在那兒,進來吧,吃頓飽飯!"

全球十大經典店鋪口號 第8張

de a bowling alley: "Please be quiet, we need to hear a pin drop."
在保齡球館:"保持安靜,我們需要傾聽大頭針落地。"

the front yard of a funeral home: "Drive carefully, we'll wait."
在墓地的前院:"開車當心,我們會等着你的。"

全球十大經典店鋪口號 第9張

a counselors office: "Growing old is mandatory, growing wise is optional.
在諮詢師辦公室:"變老是由上帝控制的,變聰明是由自己控制的。