當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 那些被遺忘的人生哲理I

那些被遺忘的人生哲理I

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.78K 次

ing-bottom: 102.75%;">那些被遺忘的人生哲理I

can’t have good ideas unless you’re willing to generate a lot of bad ones.
只有先製造了無數的壞點子才能創造出一個好點子。

2.A good idea without action is worth nothing.
如果沒有切實執行,再好的點子也是徒勞。

ge is often resisted when it is needed the Most.
最需要做出改變的人往往最不願意改變。

can’t change other people; you can only offer guidance, and lead by example.
你不可能改變他人,你能做的只是提供指導並以身作則。

’s usually only as good or bad as you think it is.
無論是好是壞,其實都是我們自己想出來的。

of the bad things you worry about will never happen. Most of the bad things that do happen will have never have crossed your worried mind.
大多數你認爲的壞事都不會發生;大多數發生的壞事你從未提前想到過。

circumstances are uncontrollable, but we can always decide how we react to those circumstances.
有些事情是你沒辦法控制的,但如何去應對這些事情是由你決定的。

e who complain the most, accomplish the least.
抱怨最多的人,收穫最少。

ever somebody discredits you, and tells you that you can’t do something, keep in mind that they are speaking from within the boundaries of their own limitations.
當別人質疑你的能力,告訴你你辦不到的時候,請記住,他們只是在以他們自己的能力來衡量你。

y problem you have in your life right now is your responsibility, regardless of who initially caused it.
在你生活中遇到的每一個問題,都是你的責任,無論這個問題是誰引起的。