當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文笑話大全 > 英語爆笑笑話大全系列

英語爆笑笑話大全系列

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.19K 次

  好孩子

英語爆笑笑話大全系列

Little Robert asked his Mother for two cents.

小羅伯特向媽媽要兩分錢。

"What did you do with the money I gave you yesterday?"

“昨天給你的錢幹什麼了?”

"I gave it to a poor old woman," he answered.

“我給了一個可憐的老太婆,”他回答說。

"You're a good boy," said the mother proudly. "Here are two cents why are you so interested in the old woman?"

“你真是個好孩子,”媽媽驕傲地說。“再給你兩分錢。可你爲什麼對那位老太太那麼感興趣呢?”

"She is the one who sells the candy."

“她是個賣糖果的。”

  蒼蠅好吃嗎

Tony and his father are eating dinner .

託尼正和他爸爸一起吃晚餐。

Suddenly Tony asks his father, “Dad, are flies yummy ?”

突然,託尼問他的爸爸:“爸爸,蒼蠅好吃嗎?”

Dad frowns and says, “No, I think it’s yucky . Why do you ask me this question ? It’s a silly question.”

爸爸皺眉說:“我想不好吃。你怎麼會問這個問題?這可是一個愚蠢的問題。”

But Tony says, “ There was one fly in your plate .”

可是託尼說:“剛纔你盤子裏有一隻蒼蠅。”

  安眠藥

Bob was having trouble getting to sleep at night . He went to see his doctor , who prescribed some extra-strong sleeping pills .

鮑勃晚上失眠。他去看醫生,醫生給他開了一些強力安眠藥。

Sunday night Bob took the pills, slept well and was awake before he heard the alarm . He took his time getting to the office, strolled in and said to his boss: "I didn't have a bit of trouble getting up this morning."

星期天晚上鮑勃吃了藥,睡得很好,在鬧鐘響之前就醒了過來。他到了辦公室,遛達進去,對老闆說:“我今天早上起牀一點麻煩都沒有。”

"That's fine," roared the boss, "but where are you Monday and Tuesday ?"

“好啊!”老闆吼道,“那你星期一和星期二到哪兒去了?”