當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文笑話大全 > 經典英文笑話

經典英文笑話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.53W 次

笑話一般是短小精悍、句子結構緊湊、運用藝術手段造成巨大的誇張和想象,使矛盾發展到最尖銳的地步,然後突然得到意外的解決,從而生成強烈的喜劇效果。下面是本站小編帶來的經典英文笑話,歡迎閱讀!

經典英文笑話
  經典英文笑話篇一

除了音樂

A keen young teacher wanted to intro- duce her class to the glories of classical music, so she arranged an outing to an afternoon concert. To make the occasion even more memorable, she treated everyone to lemonade, cake, chocs and ices. Just as the party was getting back into their coach, she said to little Sally, "Have you enjoyed yourself today?"

一位熱心的年輕教師想讓她的學生多瞭解一點優秀的古典音樂,就安排了一天下午去聽音樂會。爲了使這次活動能給大家留下更深的印象,她請大家喝檸檬汽水,吃點心、巧克力和冰淇淋。在大家聽完音樂會後上汽車回家的時候,她問小薩莉:“你今天玩得好嗎?”

"Oh, yes,miss!” said Sally, "It was lovely. All except the music, that is.”

“噢,好極了,小姐。”薩莉說,“除了音樂其它都很好。”

  經典英文笑話篇二

它們消失了

On their first evening in their new home the bride went in to the kitchen to fix drinks. Five minutes later she came back into the living一room in tears.

在他們成家的頭一天晚上,新娘子到廚房去弄點喝的。五分鐘後她哭春回到了起居室。

"What’s the matter, my angel'?" asked her husband anxiously.

“我的天使,你怎麼了?”丈夫着急地問。

"Oh,Derek!” she sobbed. "I put the ice一cubes in hot water to wash them and now they've disappeared!”

“噢,得裏克!”她哭着說,“我把冰塊放在熱水裏洗一洗,可現在它們不見了。”

  經典英文笑話篇三

A True Confession真實的告解

A man walks into a confession booth and says,"I have sinned."

有一個男人走進告解室說:“我犯罪了”。

"What did you do?"asks the priest.

神父 問 :“你做了什麼?”

"I committed a murder."

“我犯了謀殺罪”

The priest says,"take a drink out of the holy cup and you will be forgiven."

神父說:“你喝一口聖盃的聖水,你就得饒恕。”

A man walks into the confession booth and says ,"I have sinned."

有一個男人走進告解室說:“我犯罪了”。

The priest asks him ,"what did you do?"

神父問他: “你做了什麼?”

"I robbed six banks."

“我搶了六家銀行”

The priest says, "take a drink out of the holy cup and you will be forgiven."

神父說:“你喝一口聖盃的聖水,你就得饒恕。”

Another man walks into the confession booth and says ," I have sinned ."

另一個男人走進告解室說:“我犯罪了”。

" What did you do?" asks the priest,

神父問:“你做了什麼?”

"I broke the holy cup."

“我把聖盃打破了”。

  經典英文笑話篇四

Angry Mummy Bear生氣的熊媽媽

Baby bear goes downstairs and sits in his small chair at the table .

熊寶寶走到樓下坐在他的小餐桌椅上。

He looks into his small is empty!

他窺探着他的小碗。碗是空的。

"Who's been eating my porrodge?"he squeaks .

他吱吱叫說:“誰吃了我的麥片粥?”

Daddy bear arrives at the table and sits in his big chiar,

熊爸爸來到桌邊坐在他的太椅子上。

He looks into his big bowl is also empty!

他窺探着他的大碗.碗也是空的。

"Who is been eating my porridge?"he roars .

他太聲吼叫說:“誰吃了我的麥片粥?”

Mummy bear puts her head though the serving hatch from the kitchen and scream .

熊媽媽把她的頭從廚房的端菜口伸出來尖聲叫着:

"For God's sake,how many time do we have to go though this? I haven't made the porridge yet!"

“看在老天的份上,我們還得忍受這樣子多少次呢?我還沒做麥片粥啦!”