當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文文章作品 > 優美的英語美文經典文章

優美的英語美文經典文章

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.97K 次

我們的英語是我們學習的一大重點科目,今天小編就給大家分享一下英語美文欣賞,需要的來學習參考一下

優美的英語美文經典文章

  別用未來逃避現在

I'm not going to be one of those people who sits around talking about what they're gonna do.

那些成天坐着、談論他們將要幹嘛的人,我不會成爲他們中的一員。

I'm just going to do it.

我想到就會去做。

Imagining the future is a kind of nostalgia.

想象未來其實是懷舊病的一種。

You spend your whole life stuck in the labyrinth, thinking about how you'll escape it one day, and how awesome it will be, and imagining that future keeps you going, but you never do it.

你一生把自己困在現實的迷宮裏,想象着終有一天你將逃脫、逃脫之後有多美妙……對未來的想象支撐着你,但你卻從來沒有真正實現過。

You just use the future to escape the present.

你只是在用未來逃避現在。

  抱負

It is not difficult to imagine a world short of ambition. It would probably be a kinder world: with out demands, without abrasions, without disappointments. People would have time for reflection. Such work as they did would not be for themselves but for the collectivity. Competition would never enter in. conflict would be eliminated, tension become a thing of the past. The stress of creation would be at an end. Art would no longer be troubling, but purely celebratory in its functions. Longevity would be increased, for fewer people would die of heart attack or stroke caused by tumultuous endeavor. Anxiety would be extinct. Time would stretch on and on, with ambition long departed from the human heart. Ah, how unrelieved boring life would be!

一個缺乏抱負的世界將會怎樣,這不難想象。或許,這將是一個更爲友善的世界:沒有渴求,沒有磨擦,沒有失望。人們將有時間進行反思。他們所從事的工作將不是爲了他們自身,而是爲了整個集體。競爭永遠不會介入;衝突將被消除。人們的緊張關係將成爲過往雲煙。創造的重壓將得以終結。藝術將不再惹人費神,其功能將純粹爲了慶典。人的壽命將會更長,因爲由激烈拼爭引起的心臟病和中風所導致的死亡將越來越少。焦慮將會消失。時光流逝,抱負卻早已遠離人心。啊,長此以往人生將變得多麼乏味無聊!

There is a strong view that holds that success is a myth, and ambition therefore a sham. Does this mean that success does not really exist? That achievement is at bottom empty? That the efforts of men and women are of no significance alongside the force of movements and events now not all success, obviously, is worth esteeming, nor all ambition worth cultivating. Which are and which are not is something one soon enough learns on one's own. But even the most cynical secretly admit that success exists; that achievement counts for a great deal; and that the true myth is that the actions of men and women are useless. To believe otherwise is to take on a point of view that is likely to be deranging. It is, in its implications, to remove all motives for competence, interest in attainment, and regard for posterity.

有一種盛行的觀點認爲,成功是一種神話,因此抱負亦屬虛幻。這是不是說實際上並不豐在成功?成就本身就是一場空?與諸多運動和事件的力量相比,男男女女的努力顯得微不足?顯然,並非所有的成功都值得景仰,也並非所有的抱負都值得追求。對值得和不值得的選擇,一個人自然而然很快就能學會。但即使是最爲憤世嫉俗的人暗地裏也承認,成功確實存在,成就的意義舉足輕重,而把世上男男女女的所作所爲說成是徒勞無功纔是真正的無稽之談。認爲成功不存在的觀點很可能造成混亂。這種觀點的本意是一筆勾銷所有提高能力的動機,求取業績的興趣和對子孫後代的關注。

We do not choose to be born. We do not choose our parents. We do not choose our historical epoch, the country of our birth, or the immediate circumstances of our upbringing. We do not, most of us, choose to die; nor do we choose the time or conditions of our death. But within all this realm of choicelessness, we do choose how we shall live: courageously or in cowardice, honorably or dishonorably, with purpose or in drift. We decide what is important and what is trivial in life. We decide that what makes us significant is either what we do or what we refuse to do. But no matter how indifferent the universe may be to our choices and decisions, these choices and decisions are ours to make. We decide. We choose. And as we decide and choose, so are our lives formed. In the end, forming our own destiny is what ambition is about.

我們無法選擇出生,無法選擇父母,無法選擇出生的歷史時期與國家,或是成長的周遭環境。我們大多數人都無法選擇死亡,無法選擇死亡的時間或條件。但是在這些無法選擇之中,我們的確可以選擇自己的生活方式:是勇敢無畏還是膽小怯懦,是光明磊落還是厚顏無恥,是目標堅定還是隨波逐流。我們決定生活中哪些至關重要,哪些微不足道。我們決定,用以顯示我們自身重要性的,不是我們做了什麼,就是我們拒絕做些什麼。但是不論世界對我們所做的選擇和決定有多麼漠不關心,這些選擇和決定終究是我們自己做出的。我們決定,我們選擇。而當我們決定和選擇時,我們的生活便得以形成。最終構築我們命運的就是抱負之所在。

  面朝大海春暖花開英文

Facing the Sea With Spring Blossoms;HaiZi

面朝大海,春暖花開;海子

From tomorrow on,I will be a happy man.

從明天起,做一個幸福的人

Grooming,chopping and traveling all over the world.

餵馬,劈柴,周遊世界

From tomorrow on,I will care foodstuff and vegetables.

從明天起,關心糧食和蔬菜

Living in a house towards the sea, with spring blossoms.

我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花開

From tomorrow on,write to each of my dear ones.

從明天起,和每一個親人通信

Telling them of my happiness.

告訴他們我的幸福

What the lightening of happiness has told me.

那幸福的閃電告訴我的

I will spread it to each of them.

我將告訴每一個人

Give a warm name for every river and every mountain.

給每一條河每一座山取一個溫暖的名字

Strangers,I will also wish you happy.

陌生人,我也爲你祝福

May you have a brilliant future!

願你有一個燦爛的前程

May you lovers eventually become spouses!

願有情人終成眷屬

May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!

願你們在塵世獲得幸福

I only wish to face the sea, with spring blossoms.

我只願面朝大海,春暖花開