當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文經典故事 > 兒童英語小故事的閱讀

兒童英語小故事的閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.17W 次

寓言故事是文學體裁的一種。含有諷喻或明顯教訓意義的故事。寓言故事結構簡短,多用借喻手法,使富有教訓意義的主題或深刻的道理在簡單的故事中體現,下面小編就給大家整理了英語小故事,有機會可以看看哦

兒童英語小故事的閱讀

  英語小故事一

Long ago in a smAll, faraway village, there was a place known as the House of 1000 Mirrors. A small, happy little dog learned of this place and decided to visit. When he arrived, he hounced happily up the stairs to the doorway of the house. He looked through the doorway with his ears lifted high and his tail wagging as fast as it could. To his great surprise, he found himself staring at 1000 other happy little dogs with their tails wagging just as fast as his. He smiled a great smile, and was answered with 1000 great smiles just as warm and firendly. As he left the House, he thought to himself, "This is a wonderful place. I will come back and visit it often."

In this same village, another little dog, who was not quite as happy as the first one, decided to visit the house. He slowly climbed the stairs and hung his head low as he looked into the door. When he saw the 1000 unfriendly looking dogs staring back at him, he growled at them and was horrified to see 1000 little dogs growling back at him. As he left, he thought to himself, "That is a horrible place, and I will never go back there again."

All the faces in the world are mirrors. What kind of reflections do you see in the faces of the people you meet?

很久以前的一個很遠的小村莊裏,有一個以"千鏡屋"而著名的地方。一個樂觀的小狗聽說了這個地方並決定去參觀。當來到這個地方,他蹦蹦跳歡恰快的上了臺階,來到房門口,他高高豎起耳朵,歡快地搖着尾巴,從門口往裏張望,他驚奇地看到有1000只歡樂的小狗像他一樣快的搖尾巴。他燦爛地微笑着,回報他的是1000張熱情,友好的燦爛笑臉。離開時他心想:"這是一個精彩的地主,我一定要經常來參觀。"

在這個村裏還有另一隻想參觀"千鏡屋"的小狗,他不及第一隻小狗樂觀,他慢吞吞地爬上臺階,然後耷拉着腦袋往屋子裏看。一看到有1000只小狗不友好地盯着他,他便開始衝他們狂吠,鏡中的1000只小狗也衝着他狂吠,把他給嚇壞了,他在離開時心想:"這是一個恐怖的地方,我再也不會來了。"

世界上所有的臉都是鏡子,在你所遇見的人的臉上你看到反射出來的是什麼?

  英語小故事二

An old cock and a foxIt is old cock is sitting in a tree.A fox comes to the tree and looks up at the cock."Hello,Mr Cock,I have good news for you,"says the fox."Oh"says thecock,"What good news for me?""All the animals are friends now."says the fox."Fine!"says the cock."I'm very glad to know that."Then he looks up、

"Look!A dog ia coming this way.""What?A dog?"says the fox.",I must go bye,Mr Cock!""Wait,Mr Fox,Don't you like dogs?"Don't you like playing with the dog?Dogs are our friends now.""But, they may not know the news yet."Then he runs away."I see,I see,"says the smiles and goes to sleep

.翻譯:一隻老公雞和一隻狐狸是夜。一隻老公雞呆在樹上。一隻狐狸走向大樹要拜訪公雞。"你好,公雞先生,我有一個關於你的好消息。"狐狸說。"噢,"公雞說,"是什麼關於我的好消息?""所有動物現在都是朋友了。"狐狸說。"好,"公雞說,"我聽到那非常高興!"然後他看到了。

"看,一隻狗正在往這邊來。""什麼?一隻狗?"狐狸問。"好的好的,現在我該走了,再見,公雞先生!""等等,狐狸先生,你難道不喜歡狗嗎?難道你不喜歡和狗玩麼?狗現在是我們的朋友。""但是,但是它們現在可能還不知道。"然後他跑走了。"我知道了,我知道了,"公雞說。他微笑着然後去睡覺了。

  英語小故事三

Three Little Pigs 三隻小豬

Storyteller: There are three little pigs living with 講故事者:三隻小豬和他們的媽媽

their Mother. Ding-Ding and Dong- 住在一起。丁丁和東東

Dong are brother pigs. They are very 是豬哥哥,他們很懶,他

Lazy. They eat and sleep all day. 們整天吃了就睡。龍龍是

Long-Long is the youngest pig. She 最小的,她整天幫着媽媽

works all day. She helps her mother 做家務。

to do the housework.

Mother pig: You have grown up. You must make 豬媽媽:你們已經長大了,你們得

your own houses. 爲自己蓋間房。

Goodbye, little pigs. Build a house. 再見,孩子們。去蓋間房。

Be careful of the wolf. 小心狼。

Pigs: Yes, Mum. Goodbye. 三隻小豬:好的,媽媽。再見。

Wolf: I’m hungry. Look! Three little pigs 狼:我餓了。看,三隻小豬可

for dinner. Mmm. 以做我的美餐。

Sister pig: What are you doing, brothers? 豬妹妹:哥哥,你們在幹什麼?

Ding-Ding: I’m building a house with leaves. 丁丁:我在用樹葉蓋房子。

Dong-Dong: I’m building a house with sticks. 東東:我在用樹枝蓋房子。

Sister pig: But leaves aren’t strong. 豬妹妹:可是樹葉不牢固。樹枝也不

And sticks aren’t strong. 牢固。

Brother pigs: Yes, we know. But it’s easy. 豬哥哥:我們知道。但它很容易。

What are you doing, sister? 你在幹什麼?

Sister pig: I’m building a house with bricks. 豬妹妹:我在用磚頭蓋房子。

Brother pigs: Bricks! That’s very difficult. 豬哥哥:用磚頭蓋,那太難了。

Sister pig: I know. But bricks are strong. 豬妹妹:我知道,可是磚頭很堅固。

……

Brother pigs: Oh, we’re finished. Let’s have 豬哥哥:噢,我們蓋好了。我們打

a nap. 個盹吧。

Sister pig: My house is finished. My house 豬妹妹:我的房子蓋好了,我的房

is strong. 很堅固。

Wolf: Little pigs. Little pigs. Open your 狼: 小豬,小豬,快開門!

Doors!

Brother pigs: No. No. Go away. 豬哥哥:不開,不開。快走開。

Wolf: This is very easy. Sticks and leaves 狼:這太容易了。樹枝和樹葉

aren’t strong. 都不牢固。

Storyteller: The wolf blows the houses down. 講故事者:狼吹倒了房屋。丁丁和東

Ding-Ding and Dong-Dong run 東跑到龍龍家。

to Long-Long’s house.

Brother pigs: Help! Help! 豬哥哥:救命! 救命!

Wolf: Stop, you two pigs. 狼: 站住,你這兩隻小豬。

Brother pigs: Open the door, sister. The wolf 豬哥哥:妹妹,快開門。狼來了,

is coming. Let me in. 讓我們進去。

Long-Long: Come in, please. Don’t worry. 龍龍:快進來。別擔心,我的

My house is strong. 房子很堅固。