當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 雙語新聞 > 愛甜食的人才懂 正餐吃再多也有空間吃甜點

愛甜食的人才懂 正餐吃再多也有空間吃甜點

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.22W 次

No matter what anyone says, there is Always room for dessert.

愛甜食的人才懂 正餐吃再多也有空間吃甜點

無論別人怎麼說,總是有空間吃甜點。

1. You're amazed by people's naivety when they assume you don't have room for dessert.

1、當人們想當然地認爲你沒有空間吃甜點的時候,你因他們的天真而感到驚訝。

2. Because you're pretty sure your dessert stomach can fit more than your regular one.

2、因爲你很確定你吃甜點的胃口比你通常的胃口要大。

3. Nothing hurts like wanting to get dessert but hearing everyone else say they're just too full.

3、想吃甜點時卻聽到其他人說他們太飽了,沒有什麼比這更讓人感到受傷了。

4. Or that they're "not a dessert person".

4、或者他們“不愛吃甜點”。

5. You know how to persuade everyone else to join in.

5、你知道如何勸說其他人加入吃甜點的行列。

6. And in moments of desperation you'll offer to pay for other people's desserts, to seal the deal.

6、絕望時,你會爲其他人買甜點來搞定他們。

7. You make a beeline for the dessert menu before you've ordered anything else.

7、在你點任何東西之前,你會先看甜點餐單。

8. And you feel pretty confident that you’ll have room for the biggest, most ambitious option.

8、你很有自信會有胃口吃你最渴望的、最充滿野心的甜點。

9. Because you couldn't run the risk of missing out on something especially delicious.

9、因爲你不能冒險錯過特別美味的甜點。

10. Sometimes after a full meal, you might be exhausted and forget about the dessert stomach altogether.

10、有時用過餐之後,你可能會覺得非常疲憊,甚至把吃甜點的事情都一起忘掉了。

11. Until from the corner of your eye you see something sweet, and it pulls you right back.

11、直到從眼角的餘光看到甜點之時,就又把你拉回來了。

12. And you suddenly feel downright ravenous.

12、你突然覺得特別餓。

13. Although when even your dessert stomach gets full, it's tragic.

13、雖然你吃甜點的胃口都被滿足了,但這令你很沮喪。

14. Sometimes people are confused when you leave half your dinner but then start eyeing cheesecake.

14、有時候人們會迷惑,你的晚餐剩了一半,但之後卻開始盯着芝士蛋糕。

15. You're not a fan of starters because they just delay you even further from what you really want.

15、你不喜歡開胃菜,因爲它們只會進一步推遲你吃到真正想吃的食物。

16. In fact, your favourite kind of restaurants cut straight to the point.

16、事實上你最喜歡那類直奔主題的餐廳。

17. Because how can you be ~truly~ full until you've had something sweet?

17、因爲在你吃到甜點之前,你怎麼可能真“飽了”呢?

18. You feel complete anguish when you eat at someone's house and there's nothing to satisfy your specific, dessert-based hunger.

18、當你在某人家裏吃飯,卻沒有能滿足你的特定甜點的時候,你會特別苦惱。

19. And sometimes you wonder if dessert even goes to your stomach.

19、有時候你想知道甜點有沒有真的都到你胃裏去了。