當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 雙語新聞 > Emoji在中國的弦外之音 老外驚呼博大精深

Emoji在中國的弦外之音 老外驚呼博大精深

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.68W 次

On the surface: Happiness.

表面意思:開心

Below the surface: A despising, mocking, and even obnoxious attitude.

言外之意:一種輕視,嘲弄甚至反感的態度。

Background: The upper “muscle movements” here could explain why the face is considered less friendly and more hostile. “If you take a closer look at the eyes, the orbicularis oculi (the muscle near that upper eye corner) does not move, and the orbicularis oris (the one near the mouth) tightens, which is a sign of suppressing a smile,” notes An Yong, a user on Zhihu, China’s answer to Quora.

背景:眼睛周圍肌肉的運動在這裏可以解釋爲什麼人們認爲這個表情中的敵意大於友好。根據知乎(中國版的Quora)用戶“暗涌”的回答,“如果你仔細觀察它的雙眼,會發現這個表情的眼輪匝肌(上眼角附近的肌肉)並沒有動,並且它的口輪匝肌(嘴巴附近的肌肉)緊繃,說明這個微笑很牽強。”

Guidance: Don’t use it as an expression to say you’re happy about something. Maybe use these instead, since the muscle movements seem to be smiling genuinely:

忠告:如果你想表達開心,千萬不要用這個表情,你可以使用下面幾個表情,因爲以下表情面部肌肉的運動使得它們的笑容看起來比較真誠。

Emoji在中國的弦外之音 老外驚呼博大精深

On the surface: Goodbye with a smiley face.

表面意思:微笑着道別

Below the surface: I despise you and reAlly don’t want to talk with you. Please go away.

言外之意:我對你表示鄙視,並且不想再跟你說話,走開。

Background: Thanks to the smiley face, this is not a simple goodbye.

背景:由於有了這個笑容,這個“道別”並不單純。

Guidance: If you see this emoji, you might want to change the topic, or just keep your mouth shut. If you wish to retaliate sarcastically, consider sending back two waving hands.

忠告:看到這個表情,說明你要換一個話題了,或者乾脆閉嘴吧。如果你想同樣諷刺地反擊回去,可以考慮用兩個“揮手”的表情來回復。

On the surface: Maybe there’s something in your nose?

表面意思:可能只是鼻子有些癢?

Below the surface: I despise you.

言外之意:“鄙視你”。

On the surface: A moon with a face, hiding in the shadow, according to emojipedia.

表面意思:emojipedia網站上稱之爲“躲在陰影中的新月狀笑臉”。

Below the surface: Sneaky, creepy, or even “I despise you.”(Yes, it’s a recurring theme.)

言外之意:鬼鬼祟祟、令人發毛,甚至是“鄙視你”。(是的,鄙視是永恆的主題。)

On the surface: It’s a dog breed from Japan.

表面含義:一種日本的犬種。

Below the surface: I am just cute and innocent. What are you talking about? I have no idea. (Also: “I despise you.”)

言外之意:我只是個無辜的可愛寶寶。我聽不懂你在說什麼。(也是“鄙視你”的意思)

No 1. I Know I’m Flawless

完美

What it really means: information desk person.

真實含義:諮詢臺服務

No 2. HMPH!

What it really means: triumph.

真實含義:勝利

No 3. Rockstar

搖滾手勢表情

What it really means: horns.

真實含義:一對角

No 4. Whining

抱怨

What it really means: tired.

真實含義:累了

No 5. Ballerina

芭蕾舞女演員表情

What it really means: a woman making an OK gesture.

真實含義:一位女性在做“OK”手勢

No 6. I Just Got A Brilliant Idea!

我剛剛想出了個超棒的點子

What it really means: bowing.

真實含義:鞠躬

No 7. Besties

閨蜜

What it really means: bunny dancers.

真實含義:兩個跳舞兔女郎