當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 關於愛情英語詩欣賞

關於愛情英語詩欣賞

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.98W 次

一直以來,我們所熟悉的是愛情與時間對抗的故事,無論是 不在乎天長地久只在乎曾經擁有 還是 海枯石爛至死不渝 ,檢驗愛情的純度、厚度與強度,都藉助於時間。下面是本站小編帶來的關於愛情英語詩欣賞,歡迎閱讀!

關於愛情英語詩欣賞
  關於愛情英語詩欣賞篇一

The day is gone, and all its sweets are gone!

那一天來了,甜蜜的一切已失去!

Sweet voice, sweet lips, soft hand, and softer breast,

甜嗓,甜脣,酥胸,纖纖十指,

Warm breath, light whisper, tender semi-tone,

熱烈的呼吸,溫柔的低音,耳語,

Bright eyes, accomplish’d shape, and lang’rous waist !

明眸,美好的體態,柔軟的腰肢!

Faded the flower and all its budded charms,

凋謝了,鮮花初綻的全部魅力,

Faded the sight of beauty from my eyes,

凋謝了,我眼睛見過的美的景色,

Faded the shape of beauty from my arms,

凋謝了,我雙臂抱過的美的形體,

Faded the voice, warmth, whiteness, paradise-

凋謝了,輕聲,溫馨,純潔,歡樂——

Vanish’d unseasonably at shut of eve,

這一切在黃昏不合時宜地消退,

When the dusk holiday or holy night

當黃昏,節日的黃昏,愛情的良夜

Of fragrant-curtain’d love begins to weave

正開始細密地編織昏暗的經緯

The woof of darkness thick, for hid delight;

以便用香幔遮住隱蔽的歡悅;

But, as I’ve read love’s missal through to-day,

但今天我已把愛的彌撒書讀遍,

He’ll let me sleep, seeing I fast and pray.

他見我齋戒祈禱,會讓我安眠。

  關於愛情英語詩欣賞篇二

A Red Red Rose

紅玫瑰

O, my Luve's like a red, red rose

吾愛吾愛玫瑰紅,

That's newly sprung in June;

六月初開韻曉風;

O, my Luve's like the melodie,

吾愛吾愛如管絃,

That's sweetly play'd in tune.

其聲悠揚而玲瓏。

As fair art thou, my bonnie lass,

吾愛吾愛美而殊,

So deep in luve am I;

我心愛你永不渝,

And I will luve thee still, my dear,

我心愛你永不渝,

Till a' the seas gang dry.

直到四海海水枯;

Till a' the seas gang dry, my dear,

直到四海海水枯,

And the rocks melt wi' the sun;

岩石融化變成泥,

I will luve thee still, my dear,

只要我還有口氣,

While the sands o' life shall run.

我心愛你永不渝。

And fare-thee-weel, my only Luve!

暫時告別我心肝,

And fare-thee-weel, a while!

請你不要把心耽!

And I will come again, my Luve,

縱使相隔十萬裏,

Tho' 'twere ten thousand mile!

踏穿地皮也要還。

  關於愛情英語詩欣賞篇三

It is the miller’s daughter,

那是磨坊主的女兒,

And she is grown so dear, so dear,

她長得那麼那麼的美,

That I would be the jewel

以至於我願是那珠寶

That trembles at her ear:

搖曳在她的耳旁

For hid in ringlets day and night,

日日夜夜地藏在她的發間

I’d touch her neck so warm and white.

纏綿於她那如此溫暖白皙的香頸

And I would be the girdle

我願是那裙帶

About her dainty dainty waist,

纏繞在她那纖腰上

And her heart would beat against me

我可以讓她的心跳離我如此之近

In sorrow and in rest:

無論在悲傷還是平靜的時候

And I should know if it beat right,

當我想要迫切地知道她的心跳如何

I’d clasp it round so close and tight.

我就可以與她緊緊相擁。

And I would be the necklace,

我願是那項鍊

And all long to fall and rise

整日上下跳躍

Upon her balmy bosom,

在她芳香的胸前

With her laughter or her sighs,

伴隨着她的笑容和嘆息

And I would lie so light, so light,

就讓我如此輕地躺下

I scarce should be unclasp’d at night

冀求她在夜裏也別把我摘下

  關於愛情英語詩欣賞篇四

I loved you; and perhaps I love you still,

我曾經愛過你;愛情,也許,

The flame, perhaps, is not extinguished; yet

在我的心靈裏還沒有完全消失;

It burns so quietly within my soul,

但願它不會再去打擾你;

No longer should you feel distressed by it.

我也不想再使你難過悲傷。

Silently and hopelessly I loved you,

我曾經默默無語地,毫無指望的愛過你,

At times too jealous and at times too shy;

我既忍着羞怯,又忍受着妒忌的折磨;

God grant you find another who will love you

我曾經那樣真誠,那樣溫柔的愛過你

As tenderly and truthfully as I.

但願上帝保佑你,另一個人也會像我一樣愛你。


看了“關於愛情英語詩欣賞”的人還看了:

1.關於愛情的英文詩欣賞

2.英文版愛情詩篇閱讀欣賞

3.泰戈爾的關於愛情英文詩

4.關於愛情的英語詩閱讀

5.有關愛情的英文詩摘抄