當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 歌頌媽媽的英文詩欣賞

歌頌媽媽的英文詩欣賞

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.65W 次

媽媽,是我最感激的,最尊重的人。我是一隻小小的船,媽媽是一個溫暖的大海港。當我停泊在她那溫暖的懷抱時,我滿目陽光,滿目溫暖。本站小編整理了歌頌媽媽的英文詩,歡迎閱讀!

歌頌媽媽的英文詩欣賞
  歌頌媽媽的英文詩篇一

my Mother is my life line

© jessica styles

my mother is my lifeline, she is my complete savior,

she does everything she can for me, and for that i praise her,

she went without when i was younger so i could have nice stuff,

she worked herself to the bone, but never did she give up.

my mother is my lifeline, she is truly my best friend,

she help me through the good and bad, she stayed there till the end,

she pick me up when i was down and wiped the tears away,

she will be there when i need her every night and everyday.

my mother is my lifeline, she's completely a shining star,

she has never made me feel alone, no distance is too far,

she’ll travel to the moon and back, if i ask her to.

my mother is my lifeline, this poem i wrote for you.

  歌頌媽媽的英文詩篇二

獻給無所不能的媽媽

How did you find the energy, Mom

媽媽,你的能量源於何處?

To do all the things you did,

可以完成所有的事,

To be teacher, nurse and counselor

當一個老師,護士,和顧問。

To me, when I was a kid.

在我還是一個孩子的時候。

How did you do it all, Mom,

媽媽,你是如何做到的。

Be a chauffeur, cook and friend,

當一個司機,廚師和朋友,

Yet find time to be a playmate,

還要抽時間陪我玩耍。

I just can't comprehend.

曾經我不能理解,

I see now it was love, Mom

現在我知道了,媽媽。

That made you come whenever I'd call,

是愛讓你在我需要時來到我身邊,

Your inexhaustible love, Mom

是因爲你對我無窮無盡的愛,

And I thank you for it all.

感謝你爲我做的一切,媽媽。

  歌頌媽媽的英文詩篇三

what rules the world? 什麼支配着世界

by william ross wallace. (1819–1881)

作者 威廉.羅斯.華萊士

they say that man is mighty,

都說人力無窮,

he governs land and sea;

支配着陸地與大海,

he wields a mighty scepter

行使着至高無上的王權,

o’er lesser powers that be;

統治着弱小的生靈。

but a mightier power and stronger,

然而還有更強大的力量,

man from his throne has hurled,

將人從寶座上掀起,

and the hand that rocks the cradle

是那雙輕推着搖籃的手,

is the hand that rules the world

主宰着整個世界。


看了“歌頌媽媽的英文詩”的人還看了:

1.讚美母親的英文詩歌欣賞

2.經典的讚美母親的英語詩歌

3.歌頌母親的英文詩歌欣賞

4.讚美母親的英語詩歌

5.關於讚美母親的英文詩歌欣賞