當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 最經典優美的英文詩鑑賞

最經典優美的英文詩鑑賞

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.99W 次

海男是中國當代詩壇一位獨特的詩人,她用獨特的表達方式,在主流詩壇外創造了一個海男式的詩歌花園。下面小編整理了最經典優美的英文詩 ,希望大家喜歡!

最經典優美的英文詩鑑賞
  最經典優美的英文詩摘抄

The face of all the world is changed, I think,

全世界的面目,我想,忽然改變了,

Since first I heard of the footsteps of thy soul

自從我第一次在心靈上聽到你的步子

Move still, oh, still, beside me, as they stole

輕輕、輕輕,來到我身旁--穿過我和

betwixt me and the dreadful outer brink

死亡的邊緣:那幽微的間隙。站在

Of obvious death, where I, who thought to sink,

那裏的我,只道這一回該倒下了,

Was caught up into love, and taught the whole

卻不料被愛救起,還教給一曲

Of life in a new rhythm. The cup of dole

生命的新歌。上帝賜我洗禮的

God gave for baptism, I am fain to drink,

那一杯苦酒,我甘願飲下,讚美它

And praise its sweetness, Sweet, with thee anear.

甜蜜--甜蜜的,如果有你在我身旁。

The names of a country, heaven, are changed away

天國和人間,將因爲你的存在

For where thou art or shalt be, there or here;

而更改模樣;而這曲歌,這支笛,

And this ... this lute and song ... loved yesterday

昨日裏給愛着,還讓人感到親切,

( The singing angels know ) are only dear

那歌唱的天使知道,就因爲

Because thy name moves right in what they say.

一聲聲都有你的名字在盪漾。

  最經典優美的英文詩鑑賞

我是怎樣地愛你?讓我逐一細算。

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

我愛你盡我的心靈所能及到的

I love thee to the depth and breadth and height

深邃、寬廣、和高度--正象我探求

My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight

玄冥中上帝的存在和深厚的神恩。

For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.

我愛你的程度,就象日光和燭焰下

I love thee to the level of everyday's

那每天不用說得的需要。我不加思慮地

Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.

愛你,就象男子們爲正義而鬥爭;

I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;

我純潔地愛你,象他們在讚美前低頭。

I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.

我愛你以我童年的信仰;我愛你

I love thee with the passion put to use

以滿懷熱情,就象往日滿腔的辛酸;

In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith

我愛你,抵得上那似乎隨着消失的聖者

I love thee with a love I seemed to lose

而消逝的愛慕。我愛你以我終生的

With my lost saints, -- I love thee with the breath,

呼吸,微笑和淚珠--假使是上帝的

Smiles, tears, and all my life -- and, if God choose,

意旨,那麼,我死了我還要更加愛你!

I shall but love thee better after death.

  最經典優美的英文詩賞析

你可是要我把對你涌起的恩情,

And wilt thou have me fashion into speech

形之於言詞,而且還覺得十分充裕;

The love I bear thee, finding words enough,

不管有多猛的風,高舉起火炬,

And hold the torch out, while the winds are rough

讓光輝,從兩張臉兒間,把我倆照明?

Between our faces, to cast light on each? --

我卻把它掉在你腳邊,沒法命令

I drop it thy feet. I cannot teach

我的手託着我的心靈,那麼遠距

My hands to hold my spirit so far off

自己;難道我就能借文字作契據,

From myself ... me ... that I should bring thee proof

掏給你看、那無從抵達的愛情

In words, of love hid in me out of reach.

在我的心坎?不,我寧願表達

Nay, let the silence of my womanhood

女性的愛憑她的貞靜,而換來

command my woman-love to thy belief, --

你的諒解--看見我終不曾軟化,

Seeing that I stand unwon, however wooed,

任你怎樣地央求,我只是咬緊着嘴,

And rend the garment of my life, in brief,

狠心撕裂着生命的衣裙;生怕

By a most dauntless, voiceless fortitude,

這顆心一經接觸,就泄露了悲哀。

Lest one touch of this heart convey its grief.