當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 關於悲傷的英語詩歌大全

關於悲傷的英語詩歌大全

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.57W 次

文學是一種語言藝術,詩歌又歷來被視作文學的最高形式。學習英語詩歌不但有助於開闊視野,陶冶性情,而且對於英語學習有很大幫助。本站小編分享關於悲傷的英語詩歌,希望可以幫助大家!

關於悲傷的英語詩歌大全
  關於悲傷的英語詩歌:你不要再哭泣,悲傷的泉

Weep you no more,sad fountains-你不要再哭泣,悲傷的泉

Weep you no more,sad fountains.悲傷的泉,你不要哭泣.

What need you flow so fast?你爲什麼流得那樣匆匆?

Look how the snowy mountains你不見天庭的陽光將雪山

Heaven's sun does gently waste.多麼溫柔地消融?

But my sun's heavenly eyes可是我的太陽,

View not your weeping,她天使般的雙眼,

That now lies sleeping看不見你的淚光.

Softly,now softly lies已經睡了,我的太陽,

Sleeping.輕輕地,柔柔地睡了.

Sleep is a reconciling,睡眠,給你休憩,

A rest that peace begets.還你安寧,

Doth not the sun rise smiling你不見安然西沉的太陽

When fair at even he sets?明晨又將笑盈盈地升起?

Rest you then,rest,sad eyes,睡吧,睡吧,悲傷的眼睛.

Melt not in weeping莫在哭泣中消融,

While she lies sleeping她已經睡了,

Softly,now softly lies sleeping輕輕地,柔柔地睡了.

  關於悲傷的英語詩歌:憂鬱時別在悲傷的海里沉浮The Blue Day

憂鬱時別在悲傷的海里沉浮

Everybody has blue days.

每個人都有憂鬱的日子.

These are miserable days when you feel lousy,grumpy,lonely,and utterly exhausted.

那些日子真是慘透了,你覺得心裏亂糟糟的、怨氣叢生、寂寞、整個人徹底的精疲力竭.

Days when you feel small and insignificant,

那些日子總會讓你感到自己的渺小和微不足道,

when everything seems just out of reach.

每件事情似乎都夠不着邊.

You can't rise to the occasion.

你根本無法振作起來.

Just getting started seems impossible.

根本沒有力氣重新開始.

On blue days you can become paranoid that everyone is out to get you.

在憂鬱的日子裏,你可能變成偏執狂,覺得每個人都想要吃定你.

This is not always such a bad thing.

其實情況並不總是那麼糟.

You feel frustrated and anxious,which can induce a nail-biting frenzy that can escalate into a triple-chocolate-mud-cake-eating frenzy in a blink of an eye!

你感到灰心、焦慮,可能開始神經質地拼命咬指甲,然後不可救藥地陷入一眨眼吃掉三大塊巧克力蛋糕的瘋狂!

On blue days you feel like you're floating in an ocean of sadness.

在憂鬱的日子裏,你會覺得自己在悲傷的海里沉沉浮浮.

You're about to burst into tears at any moment and you don't even know why.

不論在什麼時候,你總有種想哭的衝動,卻不知道爲了什麼.

Ultimately,you feel like you're wandering through life without purpose.

最後,你覺得自己猶如行屍走肉,失去生活目標.

You're not sure how much longer you can hang on,

你不知道自己還可以撐多久,

and you feel like shouting,"Will someone please shout me!"

然後你想大喊一聲:“誰來一槍把我打死吧!”

It doesn't take much to bring on a blue day.

其實一點小事就讓你一天都鬱悶難當.

You might just wake up not feeling or looking your best,

也許只是一覺醒來,沒有感覺到或者看到自己最棒的一面,

find some new wrinkles,put on a little weight,or get a huge pimple on your nose.

發現自己又多了幾條皺紋,又重了幾斤,或是鼻子上冒出了一個大包.

You could forget your date's name or have an embarrassing photograph published.

你可能忘記了約會對象的名字,或是有張可笑的照片被登出來.

You might get dumped,divorced,or fired,make a fool of yourself in public,be afflicted with a demeaning nickname,

你或許被人拋棄、離了婚,或是被開除,當衆出醜,被刻薄的綽號弄得心亂如麻,

or just have a plain old bad-hair day.

或許只因爲你得整天頂着一個其醜無比的髮型.

Maybe work is a pain in the butt.

也許工作讓你痛苦得如坐鍼氈.

You're under major pressure to fill someone else's shoes,

你在強大的壓力下頂替他人的位置,

your boss is picking on you,

你的老闆對你百般挑剔,

and everyone in the office is driving you crazy.

辦公室裏的每一個人都讓你發瘋.

You might have a splitting headache,

你可能會頭疼欲裂,

or a slipped dish,bad breath,a toothache,chronic gas,dry lips,

或重心不穩跌個正着,口臭、牙痛、不停放屁、口乾舌燥,

or a nasty ingrown toenail.

或是指甲長到肉裏頭了.

Whatever the reason,you're convinced that someone up there doesn't like you.

不管什麼原因,你確定上面有人不喜歡你.

Oh what to do,what to dooo?

唉,該怎麼辦,到底該怎麼辦呢?

Well,if you're like most people,

嗯,你可能跟大部分人一樣,

you'll hide behind a flimsy belief that everything will sort itself out.

隨便找個東西躲起來,以爲事情會自行解決.

Then you'll spend the rest of your life looking over your shoulder,

結果你得花掉下半輩子的時間回頭看,

waiting for everything to go wrong all over again.

等着一次有一次重蹈覆轍.

All the while becoming crusty and cynical or a pathetic,sniveling victim.

最後你會變成一個易怒的、憤世嫉俗的,或者是 一個可憐兮兮的、哭哭啼啼的受害者.

Until you get so depressed that you lie down and beg the earth to swallow you up or,even worse,become addicted to Billy Joel songs.

最終你絕望地躺在地上,祈求地球將你吞沒,或是沉迷在比利-喬的藍調音樂中不能自拔.

This is crazy,

這的確很蠢,

because you're only young once and you're never old twice.

因爲你只能年輕一次,而且絕對不可能老兩次.

  關於悲傷的英語詩歌:但是你沒有

Remember the day I borrowed your brand new car and dented it?

記得那天,我借用你的新車,我撞凹了它

I thought you'd kill me

我以爲你一定會殺了我的

But you didn't.

但是你沒有

And remember the time I dragged you to the beach

記得那天,我拖你去海灘

And you said it would rain, and it did?

你說會下雨的,結果真的下了

I thought you'd say, "I told you so."

我以爲你會說“我告訴過你”

But you didn't.

但是你沒有

Do you remember the time I flirted with all the guys?

記得那天,我和所有的男人調情好讓你嫉妒

To make you jealous, and you were?

而你真的嫉妒了

I thought you'd leave,

我以爲你一定會離開我

But you didn't.

但是你沒有

Do you remember the time I spilled strawberry pie all over your car rug?

記得那天,我把草莓派弄得滿車都是

I thought you'd hit me, but you didn't.

我以爲你會打我,但是你沒有

And remember the time I forgot to tell you the dance was formal

記得那天,我忘了告訴你那個舞會是要穿禮服的

And you showed up in jeans?

而你穿了牛仔褲到場

I thought you'd drop me, but you didn't.

我以爲你會棄我而去,但是你沒有

Yes, there were lots of things you didn't do.

是的,有許多的事你都沒有做

But you put up with me, and loved me, and protected me.

但你容忍我、愛我、保護我

There were lots of things I wanted to make up to you when you returned from Vietnam.

我想好了,等你回來,我要爲你做很多事情來作爲補償。

But you didn't.

但是你沒有


看了“關於悲傷的英語詩歌”的人還看了:

1.經典的傷感優美的英文小詩

2.傷感英文詩歌賞析

3.紀伯倫經典詩歌: 歡樂與憂傷

4.形容悲傷語錄英語大全

5.經典英語勵志感人詩歌