當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 關於悲傷的英文詩歌欣賞

關於悲傷的英文詩歌欣賞

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.12W 次

英語詩歌的特點是短小精悍,語言簡練,注重押韻,具有豐富的想象力,是英語文學中的瑰寶。本站小編整理了關於悲傷的英文詩歌,歡迎閱讀!

關於悲傷的英文詩歌欣賞
  關於悲傷的英文詩歌篇1

Weep you no more,sad fountains-你不要再哭泣,悲傷的泉

Weep you no more,sad fountains.悲傷的泉,你不要哭泣.

What need you flow so fast?你爲什麼流得那樣匆匆?

Look how the snowy mountains你不見天庭的陽光將雪山

Heaven's sun does gently waste.多麼溫柔地消融?

But my sun's heavenly eyes可是我的太陽,

View not your weeping,她天使般的雙眼,

That now lies sleeping看不見你的淚光.

Softly,now softly lies已經睡了,我的太陽,

Sleeping.輕輕地,柔柔地睡了.

Sleep is a reconciling,睡眠,給你休憩,

A rest that peace begets.還你安寧,

Doth not the sun rise smiling你不見安然西沉的太陽

When fair at even he sets?明晨又將笑盈盈地升起?

Rest you then,rest,sad eyes,睡吧,睡吧,悲傷的眼睛.

Melt not in weeping莫在哭泣中消融,

While she lies sleeping她已經睡了,

Softly,now softly lies sleeping輕輕地,柔柔地睡了.

  關於悲傷的英文詩歌篇2

但是你沒有

Remember the day I borrowed your brand new car and dented it?

記得那天,我借用你的新車,我撞凹了它

I thought you'd kill me

我以爲你一定會殺了我的

But you didn't.

但是你沒有

And remember the time I dragged you to the beach

記得那天,我拖你去海灘

And you said it would rain, and it did?

你說會下雨的,結果真的下了

I thought you'd say, "I told you so."

我以爲你會說“我告訴過你”

But you didn't.

但是你沒有

Do you remember the time I flirted with all the guys?

記得那天,我和所有的男人調情好讓你嫉妒

To make you jealous, and you were?

而你真的嫉妒了

I thought you'd leave,

我以爲你一定會離開我

But you didn't.

但是你沒有

Do you remember the time I spilled strawberry pie all over your car rug?

記得那天,我把草莓派弄得滿車都是

I thought you'd hit me, but you didn't.

我以爲你會打我,但是你沒有

And remember the time I forgot to tell you the dance was formal

記得那天,我忘了告訴你那個舞會是要穿禮服的

And you showed up in jeans?

而你穿了牛仔褲到場

I thought you'd drop me, but you didn't.

我以爲你會棄我而去,但是你沒有

Yes, there were lots of things you didn't do.

是的,有許多的事你都沒有做

But you put up with me, and loved me, and protected me.

但你容忍我、愛我、保護我

There were lots of things I wanted to make up to you when you returned from Vietnam.

我想好了,等你回來,我要爲你做很多事情來作爲補償。

But you didn't.

但是你沒有

  關於悲傷的英文詩歌篇3

A Valediction: Forbidding Mourning

別離辭:莫悲傷

As virtuous men pass mildly away

正如賢人安然辭世

And whisper to their souls to go

輕聲呼喚靈魂離去

Whilst some of their sad friends do say

悲傷的有人或傷逝

"Now his breath goes," and some say "no"

嘆其氣絕魂離,亦又說不然

So let me melt, and make no noise

就讓我們悄然別離,不要喧譁

No tear-floods, nor sigh-tempests move

不要淚涌如潮,不要悽聲嘆息

They were profanation of our joys

那是對我們歡樂的褻瀆

To tell the laity of our love

向俗人宣示我們的愛

Moving of the earth brings harms and fears

地動帶來傷害與恐懼

Men reckon what it did, and meant

人們推其爲斷其義

But trepidation of the spheres

而天體運轉震動, 威力雖大

Though greater far, is innocent

卻對什麼都沒損傷

Dull sublunary lovers' love

乏味的煩情俗愛

-whose soul is sense- cannot admit

建立在感官之上,無法承受

Of absense, 'cause it doth remove

別離,因爲別離

The things which elemented it

使愛的根基破碎支離

But we by a love so much refined

但我和你擁有如此純潔的愛

Though ourselves know not what it is

連我們都無法理解

Inter-assured of the mind

心心相印、相許

Careless,eyes,lips and hands to miss

豈在乎眼、脣和手的交融

Our two souls therefore, which are one

我們倆的靈魂合而爲一

Tought I must go, endure not yet

我縱須遠離

A breach, but an expansion

非違愛諾,實是延展

Like gold aery thinness beat

宛若黃金錘鍊成輕飄韌箔

If there be two, they are two so

若我們的靈魂一分爲二

As stiff twin compasses are two

應如堅定的圓規般

Thy suol, the fied foot, makes no show

你的心靈是定腳,堅守不移

To move, but doth, if the other do

但另一隻腳起步,你便隨之旋轉

And though it in the centre sit

儘管一直端坐中央

Yet, when the other far doth roam

但當另一隻腳四周漫遊

It leans, and hearkens after it

它亦會側身,細聽周詳

And grows erect, when that comes home

待它歸來,便挺直如舊

Such wilt thou be to me, who must

這便是你之於我,我一直

Like the other foot, obliquely run

如同那另一隻腳,側身轉圈

Thy firmness makes my circle just

你的堅貞使我的軌跡渾圓

And makes me end where it begun

也讓我的漫遊在起跑線終止


看了“關於悲傷的英文詩歌”的人還看了:

1.關於悲傷的英語詩歌大全

2.經典的傷感優美的英文小詩

3.傷感英文詩歌賞析

4.經典悲傷的英文句子欣賞

5.關於最勵志英文詩歌欣賞