當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 簡單英語古詩帶翻譯

簡單英語古詩帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.36W 次

英語古詩是世界上最古老最基本的文學形式,是語言藝術最高的表現形式,值得我們閱讀欣賞,下面是本站小編爲大家帶來簡單英語古詩帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

簡單英語古詩帶翻譯
  簡單英語古詩篇一:

That thou art blamed shall not be thy defect,

你受人指摘,並不是你的瑕疵,

For slander's mark was ever yet the fair;

因爲美麗永遠是誹謗的對象;

The ornament of beauty is suspect,

美麗的無上的裝飾就是猜疑,

A crow that flies in heaven's sweetest air.

像烏鴉在最晴朗的天空飛翔

So thou be good, slander doth but approve

所以,檢點些,讒言只能更恭維

Thy worth the greater, being woo'd of time;

你的美德,既然時光對你鍾情;

For canker vice the sweetest buds doth love,

因爲惡蛆最愛那甜蜜的嫩蕊,

And thou present'st a pure unstained prime.

而你的正是純潔無瑕的初春。

Thou hast pass'd by the ambush of young days,

你已經越過年輕日子的埋伏,

Either not assail'd or victor being charged;

或未遭遇襲擊,或已克服敵手;

Yet this thy praise cannot be so thy praise,

可是,對你這樣的讚美並不足

To tie up envy evermore enlarged:

堵住那不斷擴大的嫉妒的口:

If some suspect of ill mask'd not thy show,

若沒有猜疑把你的清光遮掩,

Then thou alone kingdoms of hearts shouldst owe.

多少個心靈的王國將歸你獨佔。

  簡單英語古詩篇二:

No longer mourn for me when I am dead

我死去的時候別再爲我悲哀,

Then you shall hear the surly sullen bell

當你聽見那沉重悽慘的葬鍾

Give warning to the world that I am fled

普告給全世界說我已經離開

From this vile world, with vilest worms to dwell:

這齷齪世界去伴最齷齪的蟲:

Nay, if you read this line, remember not

不呀,當你讀到這詩,別再記起

The hand that writ it; for I love you so

那寫它的手;因爲我愛到這樣,

That I in your sweet thoughts would be forgot

寧願被遺忘在你甜蜜的心裏,

If thinking on me then should make you woe.

如果想起我會使你不勝哀傷。

O, if, I say, you look upon this verse

如果呀,我說,如果你看見這詩,

When I perhaps compounded am with clay,

那時候或許我已經化作泥土,

Do not so much as my poor name rehearse.

連我這可憐的名字也別提起,

But let your love even with my life decay,

但願你的愛與我的生命同腐。

Lest the wise world should look into your moan

免得這聰明世界猜透你的心,

And mock you with me after I am gone.

在我死去後把你也當作笑柄。

  簡單英語古詩篇三:

O, lest the world should task you to recite

哦,免得這世界要強逼你自招

What merit lived in me, that you should love

我有什麼好處,使你在我死後

After my death, dear love, forget me quite,

依舊愛我,愛人呀,把我全忘掉,

For you in me can nothing worthy prove;

因外我一點值得提的都沒有;

Unless you would devise some virtuous lie,

除非你捏造出一些美麗的謊,

To do more for me than mine own desert,

過分爲我吹噓我應有的價值,

And hang more praise upon deceased I

把瞑目長眠的我阿諛和誇獎,

Than niggard truth would willingly impart:

遠超過鄙吝的事實所願昭示:

O, lest your true love may seem false in this,

哦,怕你的真愛因此顯得虛僞,

That you for love speak well of me untrue,

怕你爲愛的原故替我說假話,

My name be buried where my body is,

願我的名字永遠和肉體同埋,

And live no more to shame nor me nor you.

免得活下去把你和我都羞煞。

For I am shamed by that which I bring forth,

因爲我可憐的作品使我羞慚,

And so should you, to love things nothing worth.

而你愛不值得愛的,也該愧赧。

簡單英語古詩帶翻譯