當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語精美散文 > 經典哲理散文精選

經典哲理散文精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.81W 次

英語散文的發展歷程十分曲折,散文大家風格多變,兼之中英語言個性殊異,若要成功地把英語散文大家的作品翻譯到中文,既須瞭解英語散文發展的概況,又須注意保證氣韻邏輯通暢,文氣沛然,才能傳神譯出,曲盡其妙,令漢語讀者獲得相同或相近的審美感受。下面本站小編爲大家帶來經典哲理散文精選,歡迎大家閱讀!

經典哲理散文精選

 經典哲理散文精選:人生之旅

Wherever you are,and whoever you may be, there is one thing in which you and I are just alike at this moment, and in all the moments of our existence. We are not at rest; We are on a journey.

不論你身在何處,不論你是何等人物,在此刻,以及人生中的每一刻,你我之間有一點正好是相同的,那就是:我們並非靜止着,而是在旅程中。

Our life is a movement,a tendency, a steady, ceaseless progress towards an unseen goal.

我們的人生是一種運行,一種移動,一種朝着某個看不見的目標穩健而又永無休止的進展。

We are gaining something,or losing something,every day.

我們每日皆有得有失。

Even when our position and our character seem to remain precisely the same,they are changing,for the mere advance of time is a change.

即使我們的地位和品德似乎維持原狀時,它們卻一直在改變中,因爲光是時間的流逝就是一種改變。

It is not the same thing to have a bare field in January and in July.

同是一塊光禿禿的田野,一月中所見的就與七月中所見的完全不一樣。

The season makes the difference.

這是季節所造成的差別。

The limitations that are childlike in the child are childish in the man.

同樣,聰明才智在孩子身上稱得上是天真爛漫,但在大人身上則就算是幼稚愚蠢了。

Everything that we do is a step in one direction or another.

我們的所作所爲都表示我們已朝甲方向或乙方向跨出了一步。

Even the failure to do something is in itself a deed.

即使無爲,其本身亦是一種行爲。

It sets us forward or backward.

它引領我們不是進步就是倒退。

The action of the negative pole of a magnetic needle is just as real as the action of the positive pole.

磁針的磁極作用不論正負皆是同樣的真實。

To decline is to accept the other alternative.

拒絕其實就是接受另一種選擇。

Are you nearer to your port today than you were yesterday?

你今天是否比昨天更接近你的人生目標?

Yes,you must be a little nearer to some port or other; for since your ship was launched upon the sea of life, you have never been still for a single moment一the sea is too deep; you could not find an anchorage if you would; there can be no pause until you come into port.

當然,你一定更接近你的人生目標;因爲一旦你的船在人生的大海中下水,你絕不會有須臾片刻靜下來—人生的大海太深了,即使你想找個停泊處也無法辦到;你唯有進港才能稍作休息。

經典哲理散文精選:我們正在起跑點

"We are reading the first verse of the first chapter of a book whose pages are infinite..."

“我們正在閱讀一本頁數無限的書的第一章第一節……”

I do not know who wrote these words, but I have always liked them as a reminder that the future can be anything we want to make it.

我不知道這段文字是誰寫的,但我一直很喜歡用這段文字來提醒自己,那就是“未來在我之手”。

We can take the mysterious, hazy future and carve out of it anything that we can imagine, just as a sculptor carves a statue from a shapeless stone.

我們可以掌握神祕而不可知的將來,從中開創出我們所能想像的任何東西,一如雕刻家可將未成形的石頭刻出雕像一樣。

We are all in the position of the farmer.

我們個個都像是農夫。

If we we plant a good seed, we reap a good harvest.

我們若種下好種子,就會有豐收。

If our seed is poor and full of weeds, we reap a useless crop.

假若種子不良且長滿雜草,我們就會徒勞無獲。

If we plant nothing at all, we harvest nothing at all.

如果我們什麼也不種,就根本不會有任何收穫。

I want the future to be better than the past.

我希望將來要比過去更好。

I don't want it contaminated by the mistakes and errors with which history is filled.

我不希望將來被那些充斥在歷史中的錯誤所污染。

We should all be concerned about the future because that is where we will spend the remainder of our lives.

我們都應關心將來,因爲往後的餘生都要在將來中度過。

The past is gone and static.

往昔已一去不復返,沉靜無聲。

Nothing we can do will change it.

任憑我們怎麼努力都不能改變過去。

The future is before us and dynamic.

將來就在我們眼前而且是動態的。

Everything we do will affect it.

我們的所作所爲都會影響將來。

Each day brings with it new frontiers,in our homes and in our businesses, if we will only recognize them.

只要我們體會得出來,每天都可發現新的知識領域伴隨而生,可能是在家裏,也可能是在我們的事業中。

We are just at the beginning of the progress in every field of human endeavor.

我們正處在人類所努力鑽研的每個領域中進步的起跑點。