當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語精美散文 > 初一英語文章帶翻譯的

初一英語文章帶翻譯的

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.36W 次

今天小編爲大家帶來了適合初中的帶翻譯的文章,小朋友們要好好學習哦!下面是本站小編帶來的,歡迎閱讀!

初一英語文章帶翻譯的

初一英語文章帶翻譯

Today we have higher buildings and wider highways,but shorter temperaments and narrower points of view;

今天我們擁有了更高層的樓宇以及更寬闊的公路,但是我們的性情卻更爲急躁,眼光也更加狹隘;

We spend More,but enjoy less;

我們消耗的更多,享受到的卻更少;

We have bigger houses,but smaller famillies;

我們的住房更大了,但我們的家庭卻更小了;

We have more compromises,but less time;

我們妥協更多,時間更少;

We have more knowledge,but less judgment;

我們擁有了更多的知識,可判斷力卻更差了;

We have more medicines,but less health;

我們有了更多的藥品,但健康狀況卻更不如意;

We have multiplied out possessions,but reduced out values;

我們擁有的財富倍增,但其價值卻減少了;

We talk much,we love only a little,and we hate too much;

我們說的多了,愛的卻少了,我們的仇恨也更多了;

We reached the Moon and came back,but we find it troublesome to cross our own street and meet our neighbors;

我們可以往返月球,但卻難以邁出一步去親近我們的左鄰右舍;

We have conquered the uter space,but not our inner space;

我們可以征服外太空,卻征服不了我們的內心;

We have highter income,but less morals;

我們的收入增加了,但我們的道德卻少了;

These are times with more liberty,but less joy;

我們的時代更加自由了,但我們擁有的快樂時光卻越來越少;

We have much more food,but less nutrition;

我們有了更多的食物,但所能得到的營養卻越來越少了;

These are the days in which it takes two salaries for each home,but divorces increase;

現在每個家庭都可以有雙份收入,但離婚的現象越來越多了;

These are times of finer houses,but more broken homes;

現在的住房越來越精緻,但我們也有了更多破碎的家庭;

That's why I propose,that as of today;

這就是我爲什麼要說,讓我們從今天開始;

You do not keep anything for a special use every day that you live is a SPECIAL OCCASION.

不要將你的東西爲了某一個特別的時刻而預留着,因爲你生活的每一天都是那麼特別;

Search for knowledge,read more ,sit on your porch and admire the view without paying attention to your needs;

尋找更我的知識,多讀一些書,坐在你家的前廊裏,以讚美的眼光去享受眼前的風景,不要帶上任何功利的想法;

Spend more time with your family and friends,eat your favorite foods,visit the places you love;

花多點時間和朋友與家人在一起,吃你愛吃的食物,去你想去的地方;

Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment;not only about survival;

生活是一串串的快樂時光;我們不僅僅是爲了生存而生存;

Use your crystal not save your best perfume,and use it every time you feel you want it.

舉起你的水晶酒杯吧。不要吝嗇灑上你最好的香水,你想用的時候就享用吧!

Remove from your vocabulary phrases like"one of these days"or "someday";

從你的詞彙庫中移去所謂的“有那麼一天”或者“某一天”;

Let's write that letter we thought of writing "one of these days"!

曾打算“有那麼一天”去寫的信,就在今天吧!

Let's tell our families and friends how much we love them;

告訴家人和朋友,我們是多麼地愛他們;

Do not delay anything that adds laughter and joy to your life;

不要延遲任何可以給你的生活帶來歡笑與快樂的事情;

Every day,every hour,and every minute is special;

每一天、每一小時、每一分鐘都是那麼特別;

And you don't know if it will be your last.

你無從知道這是否最後刻。

初一英語文章帶翻譯

I what busied one day, the body that dragging exhaustion sits silently on the balcony to syare blankly, come stealthily towards evening, late wind slowly had blown, left the cool trace of filar silk. But the balcony that also cannot bake sun broil hair is very hotly is wrapped cool. Dark, bird is less and less also, the damage that a string of bird left in the sky cries. The sun that worked one day also took off coverall, it is no longer in that way dazzling. The tender broadness that the sun that changes new clothes also changes is elegant, lovely. Tell the truth the sun can be met really choose color. The clothes that you see her wear is much more beautiful, red is blaze that one the most beautiful one color in the layer. Withered and yellow is squashy orange just was picked on the tree that orange is yellow. Foil in so beautiful color the cheek that issued arch to give a piece of peaceful. She seems to be being monitored by others same, stealthily move is moving pace, appear that kind is lightsome. Knowing at this moment is who is make a practical joke, in her that is high and scatter on luxuriant clothes went up prepared Chinese ink makes her dress becomes bit more full of stains or spots, ased if to throw one Jiao in wallow. Right now she is like a girl bashful and same, blush so that resemble squashy persimmon. Perhaps she feels embarrassed to used white gauze cloak to live then half face. Passed for ages, perhaps be she feels to be done so also of no help cowardly cowardly ground comes out to appear that kind is bashful. Then she thinks 36 plan -- go for the best thing to do, be smooth! Apparent its speed appears than a moment ago much faster, she is floating die of small blush Pang is in then later hilltop. The sky appears deserted. Again scan widely hopes horizon appeared again her form, hey! How be like two different people with foregoing the setting sun, move close to again look, it is the moon that Yin Guangshan shows so. Dark, appear soundless in that way all around.

翻譯:

忙碌了一天的我,拖着疲勞的身體靜靜的坐在陽臺上發呆,傍晚悄悄來臨,晚風緩緩的吹過,留下了絲絲的涼意.但也不能將太陽炙烤得發燙的陽臺裹涼.天黑了,鳥兒也愈來愈少,天空中留下了一串鳥的殘鳴。

工作了一天的太陽也脫下了工作服,不再是那樣刺眼。換上新裝的太陽也變的溫柔闊雅,楚楚動人。說實話太陽可真會挑顏色。你看她穿的衣服多漂亮,紅的是火焰那一層一層中最美的顏色。枯黃的是樹上剛摘下來熟透的桔子那桔黃。在這樣美麗的顏色襯托下拱出了一張恬靜的臉蛋。她好像被別人監視着一樣,悄悄的挪移着步伐,顯得那般輕盈。

這時不知道是誰在搞惡作劇,在她那高貴而又華麗的衣裳上撒上了墨汁使她的衣服變得斑斑點點,彷彿在泥坑裏摔了一跤。此時她好像一個小姑娘害羞一樣,臉紅得象熟透的柿子。也許她覺得難堪於是便用白紗遮掩住了一半臉。過了好久,也許是她覺得這樣做也無濟於事便怯怯地出來顯得那般羞澀。於是她便想三十六計——走爲上策,溜!顯然它的速度顯得比剛纔快多了,之後她那泛着微紅臉龐消逝在山頭。天空則顯得空蕩蕩的。再放眼一望天際又出現了她的身影,哎!怎麼跟先前的夕陽判若兩人,再湊近一看,原來是銀光閃閃的月亮。

天黑了,四周則顯得那樣靜悄悄

初一英語文章帶翻譯

Everyone has a dream,Everyone‘s dreams are great, happy and distant,My dream is that my family and friends can be happy ough this is not inevitably experience suffering and failure in the real because of this,We become strong and ough some dream is unrealistic,we have dream,we live significative!whether or not the dream come ture,we should hard work,Let this life without any regrets.

誰都有夢想。每一個人的夢想都是偉大的,幸福的,遙遠的.我的夢想是身邊的每一個人都能夠開心幸福的生活。儘管這不太現實。畢竟在現實的生活裏難免會經歷坎坷與心酸,但正因爲這樣,我們才變得更加堅強和勇敢。雖然有些夢想是不切實際的,但因爲心中有夢想,我們才生活得更有意義!不管夢想能不能夠實現,我們都要努力奮鬥,讓今生無悔!