當前位置

首頁 > 英語學習 > 英語聽力 > 有聲雙語美文:不要拒絕心中的善意

有聲雙語美文:不要拒絕心中的善意

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.92K 次

My husband gave my 6 year old son a $10 bill.

ing-bottom: 150.23%;">有聲雙語美文:不要拒絕心中的善意

丈夫把一張10美元的鈔票交給了兒子

This $10 bill went with my son everywhere, from one pair of jeans to another, one hoodie to the other.

這張鈔票跟着他走到這兒走到那兒,從一條牛仔褲的口袋轉移到另一條牛仔褲的口袋,從一件兜帽衫轉移到另一件兜帽衫。

My son would even sleep soundly with the $10 bill under his head.

他把這張鈔票放在枕頭下面,似乎這樣他就能睡得格外香甜。

You see, he was holding out to buy something special.

我明白,他想留着這張鈔票,準備買點特別的東西。

One day my son and I go to the local grocery store where a man was singing carols and ringing a bell.

一天,我帶他去附近的雜貨店。我們看到一個男人,他一邊唱着聖誕頌歌,一邊搖着鈴鐺。

My son asks me "what is he doing?"

兒子問我,“他在做什麼?”

I told my son "he's singing to get our attention in hopes of collecting money for the poor or for children who don't have toys."

我告訴他,“他想通過唱歌來吸引路人的注意,這樣他就能爲窮人,或者爲沒有玩具的孩子們籌集善款了。”

I proceeded to keep walking but my son wasn't next to me.

我繼續向前走,兒子卻不在我旁邊了。

I turned around to see his little hand digging in his pocket, pulling out his $10 bill.

我轉身發現他把小手伸進了口袋,拿出了那張10美元的鈔票。

He slides the bill into the slot, says Merry Christmas and walks over to me.

他把鈔票塞進了捐贈箱裏,對那個男人說“聖誕快樂”,然後走回我身邊來。

I said "you made mommy very happy."

我對他說,“你讓媽媽非常開心!”

He told me "I heard a voice say go, give him the money."

他對我說,“我聽到一個聲音對我說,去吧,把你的錢給他。”

Then he says "I heard another voice say "no, keep the money, you want a toy."

接着他又說,“我聽到另一個聲音說,‘不,別給他,你不是想買個玩具的嗎?’”

I told my son "you listened to the right voice……” He looks up at me with his hands in the air and asks "but who are they"

我告訴他,“你按照第一個聲音告訴你的做了。你做得對。”他揚起臉看着我,兩手一攤,“可是,那是誰發出的聲音呢?”

I laughed and said "they're you."

我笑了,對他說,“是你的心在對你說話呀!”

 

(翻譯:小木)