不要拒絕心中的善意範例
My husband gave my 6 year old son a $10 bill.
丈夫把一張10美元的鈔票交給了兒子。This $10 bill went with my son everywhere, from one pair of jeans to another, one hoodie to the other.
這張鈔票跟着他走到這兒走到那兒,從一條牛仔褲的口袋轉移到另一條牛仔褲的口袋,從一件兜帽衫轉移到另一件兜帽衫。My son would even sleep soundly with the $10 bill under his head.
他把這張鈔票放在枕頭下面,似乎這樣他就能睡得格外香甜。
You see, he was holding out to buy something special.
我明白,他想留着這張鈔票,準備買點特別的東西。One day my son and I go to the local grocery store where a man was singing carols and ringing a bell.
一天,我帶他去附近的雜貨店。我們看到一個男人,他一邊唱着聖誕頌歌,一邊搖着鈴鐺。My son asks me "what is he doing?"
兒子問我,“他在做什麼?”I told my son "he's singing to get our attention in hopes of collecting money for the poor or for children who don't have toys."
我告訴他,“他想通過唱歌來吸引路人的注意,這樣他就能爲窮人,或者爲沒有玩具的孩子們籌集善款了。”I proceeded to keep walking but my son wasn't next to me.
我繼續向前走,兒子卻不在我旁邊了。I turned around to see his little hand digging in his pocket, pulling out his $10 bill.
我轉身發現他把小手伸進了口袋,拿出了那張10美元的鈔票。He slides the bill into the slot, says Merry Christmas and walks over to me.
他把鈔票塞進了捐贈箱裏,對那個男人說“聖誕快樂”,然後走回我身邊來。I said "you made mommy very happy."
我對他說,“你讓媽媽非常開心!”He told me "I heard a voice say go, give him the money."
他對我說,“我聽到一個聲音對我說,去吧,把你的錢給他。”Then he says "I heard another voice say "no, keep the money, you want a toy."
接着他又說,“我聽到另一個聲音說,‘不,別給他,你不是想買個玩具的嗎?’”I told my son "you listened to the right voice……” He looks up at me with his hands in the air and asks "but who are they"
我告訴他,“你按照第一個聲音告訴你的做了。你做得對。”他揚起臉看着我,兩手一攤,“可是,那是誰發出的聲音呢?”I laughed and said "they're you."
我笑了,對他說,“是你的心在對你說話呀!”