當前位置

首頁 > 英語學習 > 英語學習方法 > 必須記住的BEC英語口語彙總

必須記住的BEC英語口語彙總

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.43W 次

bec口語說的流利和有內容需要我們做長期的積累和訓練,爲了幫助大家備考,下面小編給大家帶來必須記住的BEC英語口語彙總,相信大家的努力都會有回報。

必須記住的BEC英語口語彙總

必須記住的BEC英語口語彙總1

Are you by yourself?你一個人來嗎?

Come to the point!有話直說!

Do you accept plastic?收不收信用卡?

Does it keep long?可以保存嗎?

Don't be so fussy!別挑剔了!

Don't count on me!別指望我!

Don't fall for it!不要上當!

Don't get me wrong!你搞錯了!

Don't give me that!少來這套!

Don't lose your head!別樂昏了頭!

Don't over do it!別做過頭了!

Don't sit there daydreaming!別閒着做白日夢!

Don't stand on ceremony!別太拘束!

Drop me a line!要寫信給我!

First come first served!先到先得!

Get a move on!快點吧!

Get off my back!不要嘲笑我!

Give him the works!給他點教訓!

Give me a break!饒了我吧!

  必須記住的BEC英語口語彙總2

Great minds think alike!英雄所見略同!

In one ear,out the other ear.一耳進,一耳出!

I'm spaced-out!我開小差了!

I cross my heart!我發誓是真的!

I feel very miserable!我好沮喪!

I have no choice!我別無選擇了!

I watch my money!視財如命!

I'll be in touch!保持聯絡!

I'll check it out!我去看看!

I'll show you around!我帶你四處逛逛!

I'll see to it!我會留意的!

I'm crazy for you!我爲你瘋狂!

You make me jump!你下了我一跳!

Make up your mind.作個決定吧!

Make yourself at home!就當在家一樣!

My mouth is watering!我要流口水了!

Never heard of it!沒聽說過!

Nice talking to you!很高興和你聊天!

No doubt about it!勿庸置疑!

No pain no gain!不經一事,不長一智!

  必須記住的BEC英語口語彙總3

None of your business!要你管?

There is nothing on your business!這沒你的事!

Now you are really talking!說得對!

Please don't rush me!請不要吹促我!

Please keep me informed!請一定要通知我!

She looks blue today.她今天很憂鬱!

She is under the weather.她心情不好!

So far,so good.過得去。

Speaking of the devil!一說曹操,曹操就到!

Stay away from me!離我遠一點!

Stay on the ball!集中注意力!

That makes no difference.不都一樣嗎?

That's a touchy issue!這是個辣手得問題!

That's always the case!習以爲常!

That's going too far!這太離譜了!

That's more like that!這才象話嘛!

 必須記住的BEC英語口語彙總4

The dice is cast!已成定局了!

The same as usual!一如既往!

The walls have ears!隔牆有耳!

There you go again!你又來了!

Time is running out!沒有時間了!

We better get going!最好馬上就走!

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小別勝新婚。

December heartbeat. 黃昏戀。

Don't get high hat.別擺臭架子.

Don't get loaded. 別喝醉了。

Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。

Gild the lily. 畫蛇添足。

The answer is zero!白忙了!

Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling.

物價直線上升,這樣子下去,我們鍋裏可沒什麼東西煮飯。

What is the fuss? 吵什麼?

我代表北京市政府歡迎各位朋友訪問北京。

On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.

我一定向他轉達您的問候和邀請。

I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.

請留步,不用送了!

女士們先生們,歡迎各位光臨,演出很快就要開始了,請儘快就坐。

Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.