當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 實用英語 > 如何請求對方重複或解釋

如何請求對方重複或解釋

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.11W 次

在進行商務談判的時候,要認真聽對方說的每一句話,如果沒有聽明白就一定要問清楚,如何請求對方重複或解釋呢?接下來,小編給大家準備瞭如何請求對方重複或解釋,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。

如何請求對方重複或解釋

Will you repeat it, please?

請再說一遍,好嗎?

Would you mind saying it again?

請再說一遍。

I beg your pardon?

請再說一遍。

I'm sorry I didn't catch your meaning. Will you say it again?

對不起,我沒明白你的意思。您再說一遍吧。

I don't understand what you say.

我不明白你說什麼。

I'm sorry I don't follow you.

對不起,我不懂你的話。

Will you speak a little more slowly?

請說慢一點。

Will you slow down a bit? I can't follow you.

請再說慢一點吧。我沒明白。

Will you explain what you mean?

請解釋一下你的意思吧。

Could you be more specific1?

能否再具體一些。

  擴展:營業稅的知識

Would you please give the general introduction of the business tax?

納稅人:我公司馬上就要營業了,能介紹一下營業稅的知識嗎?

Taxpayer1: my company will begin business soon, but I have little knowledge about the business tax. Can you introduce it?

稅務局:盡我所能吧!一般地說,提供應稅業務、轉讓無形資產和出賣不動產都要交納營業稅。

Tax official: I will try my best. Generally speaking ,the business tax is levied2 on the taxable service ,the transfer of intangible asset and sale of the immovable property within china .

納稅人:什麼是應稅業務?

Taxpayer: what do you mean by the taxable services?

稅務局:稅法有明確的規定。比如交通運輸、建築安裝、金融保險等。不包括加工、修理、修配業務,因爲它們要繳增值稅。

Tax official: they are the definite items stipulated3 by the law, such as the transportation, construction, finance , insurance and the like do not include the processing, repairs, and replacement4 services, for they are subject to the value added tax.

納稅人:不動產好理解,無形資產指什麼?

Taxpayer: it is easy to understand the immovable property, but what do you mean by the intangible asset?

稅務局:指各種專有權,如專利權、專有技術版權、商標等。

Tax official: it means the royalties5, include patent right, proprietary6 technology, copy right, trademark7 right, and so on.

納稅人:計稅收入如何確定?

Taxpayer: what about the tax base?

稅務局:大多數情況下指全部價款包括價外費用。

Tax official: in most case, it is the total consideration received, including additional fees and charges.

納稅人:預收的價款也計算在內嗎?

Taxpayer: does that include the turnover8 received in advance?

稅務局:對於無形資產和不動產是這樣。

Tax official: yes, it does in the case of transfer of the intangible assets or immovable property .

納稅人:無償贈送吶?

Taxpayer: and what about the donation?

稅務局:不動產的無償贈送要視同銷售,不過計稅額要經過覈定。

Tax official: the donation is taxable in the case of transfer of the immovable property. But the turnover will be assessed by the tax authority.

納稅人:收款是外幣怎麼辦?

Taxpayer: what can we do if we receive turnover in the form of foreign currency?

稅務局:按收入當日或當月一日的匯率換算。

Tax official: you can transfer the foreign currency into Reminbi at exchange rate based upon either the date or the first day of the month, that the Taxable item happened .

納稅人:營業稅稅率是多少?

Taxpayer: how about the tax rate?

稅務局:一般是3%到達5%,娛樂業是5%到20%.

Tax official: in general, the rate is from 3% to 5%, but the entertainment is from 5% to 20%.

納稅人:您說的對我太有幫助了,謝謝!

Taxpayer: what you have said is very helpful, thank you .