當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場口語之辦公室曖昧

職場口語之辦公室曖昧

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.24W 次

Gigi:Did you find that Lily and Tom often go out for lunch together recently?

ing-bottom: 75%;">職場口語之辦公室曖昧

你有沒有發現莉莉和湯姆最近經常一起外出共進午餐?

Ivy:Oh, you always can find what others could not.

哦,你總是獨具慧眼啊!

Gigi:I don't believe that you haven't found their intimate relationship.

我就不相信你沒有發現他們的曖昧關係。

Ivy:Ha-ha. What’s your opinion about such relationship?

哈哈,你怎麼看這種關係啊。

Gigi:Actually, I neither object to it nor support it.

事實上,我不反對,也不支持。

Ivy:Wow, neutral! Good!

哦,中立,不錯!

Gigi:How about you?
你呢?

Ivy:I do not approve OL to have such relationship with male colleagues. I think this kind of relationship will go out of our control, and will harm our career, even may influence our life.

我不贊成OL與男同事發生類似的關係。我認爲這種關係可能會超出我們的控制,進而傷害我們的事業,甚至影響到我們的生活。

Gigi:That’s right. If the two are single, that would be acceptable. If one has been married or has someone, that would be dangerous.

是的。如果兩個人都是單身,這到還能接受。如果有一方已經結婚或者已經有情人了,這種關係就很危險了。

Ivy:Yeah. Hoping that both of them are single. Ha-ha.

是啊。希望他們倆都單身啊。哈哈!

Gigi:That’s none of your business.
那就不是你的事情了!