當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 求職英語 > 面試通過英語對話

面試通過英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.16K 次

下面本站小編爲大家帶面試通過英語對話,歡迎大家學習!

面試通過英語對話

  面試通過英語對話1

Mary: Good Morning, this is Mary.

瑪麗 :早上好,我是瑪麗。

Jane: Good morning, this is Jane. Th is is Apple Co. Ltd.

簡:早上好,我是簡,這裏是蘋果公司。

Mary: Hello, Jane! Is that the Human Resource Department?

瑪麗:你好,簡,是人力資源部嗎?

Jane: Yes, this is. May I help you?

簡:是的,這是。我能幫你嗎?

Mary: I had an interview with your company two weeks ago. I am calling to ask about the interview result. I hope you can give me a positive reply.

瑪麗:兩週前我在貴公司面試,我打電話來想詢問一下面試結果,我希望你能給我一個肯定的答覆。

Jane: Oh, the results have come out, and I can tell , I find your name. You are hired. Congratulations!

簡:哦,結果出來了,我可以告訴你… 是的,我找到你的名字了。你被錄用了。祝賀你!

Mary: Thank you! I am glad to hear that. When would it be convenient for me to start working?

瑪麗:謝謝!聽到這個消息,我感到很高興。我什麼時候方便上班呢?

Jane: Next Monday morning.

簡:下週一早上。

Mary: What is the starting salary for me?

瑪麗:我的起薪是多少呢?

Jane: Your starting salary is 2500 yuan a month, and after you become a permanent employee, it will be higher.

簡:你的起薪是每月 2500元,轉正之後,工資會高點。

Mary: I appreciate the offer. I will come on time next Monday. See you then!

瑪麗:很感謝你們給予的這份工作。下週一我會準時報到,再見!

Jane: See you!

簡 :再見!

面試通過英語對話2

John: Hello, Jack. I'm John

約翰:你好,傑克,我叫約翰。

Jack: I'm glad to see you!

傑克:見到您很高興!

John: Sit down, please. Maybe you have read the contract, but I want to give you the details again before you sign the contract. You must have a three-month internship.

約翰:請坐。或許你已經看過合同了,但是在你籤合同之前,我還是想就細節跟你談談。你必須有三個月的實習期。

Jack: Yes, I know.

傑克:是的,我知道。

John: When you become a permanent employee, you will have the insurances. You will get monthly pay and will be on eight-hour/day work shift.

約翰:在你成爲正式員工之後會有保險。你的工資是月付的,八小時工作制。

Jack: Wait, will I have five insurances and one fund?

傑克:稍等,有五險一金嗎?

John: Yes. You can also enjoy legal holidays and year-end bonus.

約翰:有。你還能享受法定節假日和年終獎金。

Jack: It sounds great!

傑克:聽起來真是太棒了!

John: If you need to work overtime, you will get twice the usual salary as overtime pay.

約翰:如果需要加班,加班費是雙倍工資。

Jack: OK.

傑克:好的。

John: You have read the relevant terms of the contract. Do you have other questions?

約翰:你已經看了合同的相關條款,還有其他問題嗎?

Jack: How long will the induction training be?

傑克:入職培訓需要多長時間呢?

John: About two weeks.

約翰:大約兩週。

Jack: I see.

傑克:我明白了。

John: If you don't have other questions, just sign here.

約翰:如果你沒有其他問題了,請在這兒簽字。

Jack: OK.

傑克:好的。