當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於電話面試英語對話帶翻譯

關於電話面試英語對話帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.52K 次

英語考試的聽力中,我們需要通過錄音中的情景對話來聽取我們所要的答案,今天本站小編在這裏爲大家分享一些關於電話面試英語對話,歡迎大家閱讀!

關於電話面試英語對話帶翻譯
  關於電話面試英語對話1

Q:What particular aspect of the company interests you most.

A:Iam most interested in your Latin American father was an army officerso we lived for three years in Latin America.I know youhave just entered joint ventures with two processing companies are your plans for the next few years.

問:公司有什麼特別的方面使你最感興趣

答:我最感興趣的是你們公司在拉丁美洲的發展。我父親是一位軍官,所以我們在拉美住了3年。我知道你們剛和那裏的兩家加工公司合資,接下來幾年你們有什麼計劃呢?

Q:What classes did you like best back in school?

A:Statistics, accounting and calculus were my favorite subjects because I am good at crunching numbers.

問:在學校你最喜歡哪門課?

答:統計,會計與微積分是我最喜愛的科目,因爲我很好的數學天分。

Q:Describe your personal comprehensive ability?

A: It is important to take everyone is opinion into account and give them theopportunity to excel. My role, as I see it, is organise and get things in order

問:說一下你的個人綜合能力

答:要考慮到每個人的意見,讓他們有機會脫穎而出。我的角色,在我看來,是組織,就要依靠大家的力量。

  關於電話面試英語對話2

情景對話1

k you for your interest in this do you consider yourself qualified for this job?

謝謝你對本公司的興趣,爲何你認爲自己符合這職位的資格?

B.I speak fairly good English and I enjoy meeting different kinds of people,so I think I could handle the work of a receptionist.

我能說流利的英語,而且我喜歡接觸不同的人,所以我認爲我能勝任接待員一職。

情景對話2

did you choose to come here for a job?

你爲何選定到此地來謀職?

B.I hope to have a job which offers me an opportunity for advancement.

我希望有一個提供升級機會的工作。

情景對話3

interest you most about this job?

你對這份工作最感興趣的是什麼?

B.I like to work in a team and enjoy solving problems together.

我喜歡和一班人一起工作及解決問題。

情景對話4

do you think you would bring to the job?

你認爲你將能爲這份工作帶來什麼?

B0.I have the educational background and relevant experience required by the des,I am a very good team player and have the desire to make a thorough success.

我有爲工作有關的教育及工作經驗。此外,我是一個很好的羣體工作者並有把工作做到最好的信念。

B1.I know that you do a very big international business,so I thought it would be a good place for me to make use of the experience I have had abroad.

我知道貴公司在國際貿易方面生意做得很大,所以我想這裏會是運用我在國外取得的經驗的好地方。

情景對話5

should I hire you?

我爲什麼要聘請你?

educational background and professional experience make me qualified for the job.

我的教育背景和工作經驗使我能夠勝任這項工作。

business experience in China,mainly.I know a lot abut how the Chinese market works and how business is done there.

大概是我在中國大陸貿易的經驗。我對中國貿易有相當深的認識,並瞭解在大陸應如何經商。

情景對話6

did you choose this corperation?

你爲什麼選擇本公司?

past work experience is closely related to this job.I am confident of doing the job efore I am desirous to get this position.

我過去的經驗同這項工作密切相關,我有把握把這項工作做好,因此,我想得到這份工作。

情景對話7

do you consider important when looking for a job?

你選擇工作時主要的考慮是什麼?

B.I think the most important thing is the nature of the job.

One should never do anything one is not Interested in.

我認爲工作的性質最重要,千萬不要做你沒有興趣的工作。

  關於電話面試英語對話3

Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. 你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!

A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills. 依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。

Q: Give me a summary of your current job description. 對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。

A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. 我幹了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟件供應方面的支持。

Q: Why did you leave your last job? 你爲什麼離職呢?

A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it. 我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。

A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. I feel there is no

opportunity for advancement. 我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峯,即沒有升遷機會。

Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional? 你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?

A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. 憑藉我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認爲自己很有競爭力。

A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. 依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。

Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? 你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?

A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. 我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。

Q: What do you think you are worth to us? 你怎麼認爲你對我們有價值呢?

A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. 我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。

Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position? 你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?

A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. 我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。

Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?Do you work well under stress or pressure? 你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?

A: Yes, I think so.

A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. 這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。

Q: What is your strongest trait(s)? 你個性上最大的特點是什麼?

A: Helpfulness and caring. 樂於助人和關心他人。

A: Adaptability and sense of humor. 適應能力和幽默感。

A: Cheerfulness and friendliness. 樂觀和友愛。

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you? 你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?

(pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)

A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. 他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。

A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. 他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。


猜你喜歡:

1.關於面試的英語情景對話

2.電話面試英語對話

3.關於面試的英語對話範例

4.簡單面試英語情景對話

5.關於電話英語面試口語