當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 求職英語 > 英語面試情景對話

英語面試情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.04W 次

下面是本站小編整理的英語面試情景對話,希望對大家有幫助。

英語面試情景對話

  英語面試情景對話一:

A: Good afternoon, sir.

B: Good afternoon. Sit down, please.

A: Thank you.

B: You are Mr. Zhang Xiaodong, aren't you?I am Henry Hudson.

A: Yes. Nice to meet you, Mr. Hudson.

B: To start with, tell me about your education, please.

A: All right. I shall graduate from Guangdong University of Foreign Studies next year. I major in international trade.

B: Are you single or married?

A: I'm still single. Nowadays many young people in China are not in a hurry to get married. They'd rather secure their careers before they settle down in a family.

B: That's the kind of man we are looking for. Our promotion work entails much travel. So we need employees without family burdens yet. Now tell me if you have a good command of both written and spoken English.

A: When I was a sophomore, I passed Band 6 of College English Test.

B: Why are you interested in this company?

A: I think working in this company would provide me with a good opportunity to use my knowledge.

B: What do you know about this company?

A: This company is one of the biggest trading companies in the world. There are a lot of branches in all parts of the world with the head office in the U.S.A. Guangzhou Office was established four years ago. It deals in business machines.

B: Do you know what PNTR stands for?

A: It stands for Permanent Normal Trade Relation. If one nation enjoys this kind of treatment, it is accessible to tariff preference for imported goods from another nation.

B: By the way, would you describe yourself as extroverted or more introverted?

A: I think I am quite outgoing. I like cooperation with others, and getting the job done by working together.

B: Good. I think you'd like to know about the remuneration. The starting salary for trading clerks in this company is RMB 3, 500 per month, and raise is given after six months according to your ability. We provide fringe benefits such as annual bonus, three-week paid vacation a year, and health insurance. Are these satisfactory?

A: Yes, these are quite satisfactory.

B: Do you have any questions about the job?

A: I was told that some of your Chinese employees are sent to the United States to attend the training program provided by the head office. I'd like to know how you choose employees to attend the program.

B: Almost all Chinese employees are eligible to attend the training course, but as the number of trainees at one time is limited, we select them on their merits. Are you really interested?

A: Sure. I'll do my utmost if I am employed by this company.

B: It has been pleasant talking with you, Mr. Zhang. We'll notify you of our final decision within one week.

A: Thank you, Mr. Hudson, for your interview with me. I hope to see you again.

B: Good-bye.

Notes:

PNTR (Permanent Normal Trade Relation): 永久正常貿易關係

starting salary: 起薪

fringe benefits: 附加福利

paid vacation: 帶薪假期

  英語面試情景對話二:

Why are you interested in working for our company?

爲什麼有興趣在我們公司工作?

Because your company has a good sales record.

因爲你們公司有良好的銷售記錄 。

Because your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.

因爲你們公司的運作是全球化的,我覺得可以在這樣一個環境中工作會有最大的收穫。

Because I think my major is suitable for this position.

因爲我認爲我的專業適合這個職位。

Because I can learn new things in your company, at the same time I can offer my services to you.

因爲我可以在貴公司學到新的東西, 同時能爲你們提供服務。

Because I'm very interested in your company's training program.

因爲我對你們公司的培訓計劃很感興趣。

Why did you leave your former company?

爲什麼離開以前的公司?

Because I'm working in a small company where a further promotion is impossible.

因爲我在一家小公司工作,升職的希望很小。

Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job.

因爲我有能力擔負起更多的責任,所以決定換工作。

Because that company didn't have a good future, so I needed to consider my future.

因爲那家公司沒有什麼前途,所以我必需考慮我的未來。

Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging.

因爲我想改變工作環境,找一個更富有挑戰性的工作。

Because I had some private reasons, some family things.

因爲我有一些私人的原因,家裏有些事情。

What are your great strengths?

你有什麼優點?

I'm a good team player.

我是一個富有團隊精神的人。

I'm a hard-working, persistent person.

我工作刻苦,性情執着。

I'm a fast-learner.

我學東西很快。

I can work under pressure and get along with my colleagues.

我能在壓力下工作,並能與同事和諧相處。

I have strong organizational skills.

我的組織能力很強。

In what specific ways will our company benefit form hiring you?

我公司僱用你有什麼好處?

I think that my technical background is helpful for you.

我覺得我的技術背景對你們有用。

I have enough knowledge to market the products of your company.

我有足夠的知識推廣貴公司的產品。

I'm very familiar with this market and have many customers. I think your company will benefit from it.

我對這個市場非常熟悉並有許多客戶,我認爲貴公司能從中獲益。

Your company will benefit from gaining a young energetic, bright, person.

貴公司能通過僱用一個充滿活力、聰明的年輕人獲益。

I know I am the right person for this job.

我知道我是最適合這個工作的。

What are your salary expectations?

你對薪水有什麼要求?

I would expect the standard rate of pay at your company for a person with my experiences and educational background.

我希望是貴公司對一個具有我這種經驗和教育背景的人所付的標準薪資。

Shall we discuss my responsibilities with your company first? I think salary is closely related to the responsibilities of the job.

我們能不能談一談我在貴公司需要承擔的責任?我覺得工資應該與工作的責任緊密相關的。

I hope you'll consider my experience and training and will offer me a salary higher than the junior secretary's salary.