當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 乘坐飛機情景對話

乘坐飛機情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.01W 次

如果想要出國旅遊,那就有必要學習一些常用旅遊英語口語。下面本站小編爲大家帶來關於乘坐飛機的英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

乘坐飛機情景對話

 乘坐飛機情景對話:預訂機票

A: Good morning. Can I help you?

A:您早,能爲您做些什麼?

B: Good morning. I'd like to make a reservation to Guangzhou for August 2.

B:早,我想訂一張8月2日去廣州的機票。

A: Just a moment, please. I'm sorry, sir. There is no ticket available on that day. But we have flights for Guangzhou the next day.

A:請稍等。對不起,先生,8月2日的票已訂完了,但第二天有去廣州的航班。

B: May I inquire about the departure time?

B:請問飛機都什麼時候起飛?

A:A 9:12 flight in the morning and a 14:00 flight in the afternoon.

A:早上航班9點12分起飛,下午航班2點起飛。

B: When will the plane reach for the morning flight?

B:早上班機什麼時候到達?

A:At 13:15.

A:下午1點15分。

B: OK. I'd like to book a ticket for this one.

B:好吧,我訂一張這次班機的票。

A: All right, sir. Please reconfirm your ticket no later than 12 o'clock two days before the flight; otherwise, your reservation will automatically be cancelled.

A:好的,先生。請最好在起飛前兩天的中午12點前再確認一下機票,否則預訂會自動取消。

 乘坐飛機情景對話:確認機票

A: Reservation Center, Global Airlines. Can I help you?

A:全球航空公司訂座中心。能幫您嗎?

B: Yes. I'm coming to confirm my ticker.

B:是的,我來電確認機票。

A: May I have your name,please?

A:請問您叫什麼名字?

B: My name is Li Lin, In fact,I have a reservation on Flight No.916 for London, leaving New York at 2:00 p.m. tomorrow. Now I'd like to make a change of my travel schedule. Is it possible to change my booking to the day after tomorrow?

B:我叫李林。我事先已訂了明天飛往倫敦的916次航班機票,下午2點離開紐約。可現在我想改變一下旅行日程。能不能將我的訂票改到後天?

A:Certainly, madam.

A:當然可以,太太。

B: Do you have a seat available on the same flight the day after tomorrow?

B:後天同次航班有座嗎?

A: Yes, are reconfirmed on Flight No. 916 for London, leaving New York at 2:00 p,m. on October 25.

A:有,太太,您已重新確認10月25H飛往倫敦的916次航班機票,離開紐約的時間爲下午2點鐘。

 乘坐飛機情景對話:出示護照

A: Passport, please!

A:請出示護照!

B:Here you are!

B:給。

A: Italian?

A:意大利人嗎?

B:Yes.

B:是的

A: Where in Italy are you from?

A:意大利的什麼地方?

B: Florence.

B:佛羅倫薩。

A: There sure are a lot of people from Italy visiting right now.

A:現在從意大利來的遊客真不少。

B: I’m not surprised. Our school year just ended, and a lot of Italians are on vacation.

B:這不奇怪。我們的學期才結束,還有許多意大利人正在休假。

A: How long do you plan to stay?

A:你打算呆多久?

B: About ten days.

B:大約10天。

A: All right. Here’s your passport. Welcome to the China.

A:行了。這是您的護照。歡迎您到中國來。

 乘坐飛機情景對話:託運行

A: Good morning, sir. Where are you flying today?

A:早上好,先生。您要飛往哪裏?

B: I'm flying to New York.

B:我要去紐約。

A: Can I have your ticket and passport, please?

A:能看一下您的機票和護照嗎?

B: Here you are.

B:給你。

A: OK. What baggage are you going to check?

A:好了,您要託運什麼行李?

B: I want to check these two.

B:我想託運這兩件。

A: The small one is OK. But the other one is too heavy.

A:小箱子沒問題,但是大的太重了。

B: So, what should I do?

B:那怎麼辦?

A:If you have only got 4kg of overweight baggage, it can be checked free of charge. But now you have got so much. You have to pay

a charge for it.

A:如果您只超重了4公斤,能免費託運。可您現在超了這麼多,您只好付費了。

B: How much will that be then?

B:那要多少錢?

A:90 yuan.

A:90元。

B:OK! Here It is.

B:好的,給你。

A:Here is your receipt.

A:這是您的收據。