當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 在飛機上的英語情景對話

在飛機上的英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.22W 次

我們學習英語就是要多多開口練習,多多練習就會很快的提升我們的英語口語能力了,所以今天小編特地給大家整理了有關英語口語的情景對話跟分享一下哦,大家快點學習起來吧。

在飛機上的英語情景對話

  一.請給我一個靠窗的位置

AWould you prefer a window or aisle seat?

您比較喜歡靠窗還是靠走道的位置?

BA window seat, please.

請給我一個靠窗的位置。

AOkay, sir. Here is your boarding pass. The flight leaves from Gate 15. Boarding starts at 9:45

好的,先生。這兒是您的登機證。這班飛機在十五號登機門起飛。九點四十

BHi, I'd like to Check in.

嗨,我要辦理登機手續。

AMay I see your boarding pass?

我可以看您的登機證嗎?

BHere it is.

在這兒。

AOkay. Please be seated, sir. Boarding will begin in a few minutes.

好的。先生,您請坐。幾分鐘之後就開始登機。

  二.辦理登機手續Checking In at the Airport

ANext, please.

麻煩下一位。

BHere are our passports and tickets.

這是我們的護照和機票。

ALet's see. Yes, here are your passports back. Did you pack your luggage yourselves?

我看看。沒錯,護照還給你們。你們自己打點的行李嗎?

BYes, we did. Just this morning.

是的,我們自己整理的。就在今天早上。

ADid anyone approach you to ask you to carry anything for them?

有沒有人到你們面前要求幫忙帶任何東西

BNo, sir. We left directly from the hostel.

沒有,先生,我們直接從旅社出發的。

AAre these four pieces all your luggage?

這四件行李都是你們的嗎?

BYes. Oh! And these two carry-ons.

是的。哦!還有這兩件隨身行李

AYou'd better attach these stickers to your carry-ons.

你們最好把這些卷標貼在你們的隨身行李上。

BRight. Thanks.

你說的對。謝謝。

AHere are your baggage claim stubs, miss. And here are your boarding passes. Your seats are 29K and 29J. Your flight leaves at Gate 7, and we'll be boarding in about an hour and a half.

這裏是你們的行李提領存根。還有你們的登機證。你們的座位是29K和29J。你們的班機在七號登機門停靠,約在一個半小時後登機

BThanks.

謝謝。

AHave a nice flight.

祝你們旅途愉快。