當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 關於在飛機上的英語情景對話

關於在飛機上的英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.98K 次

同學們多學學英語口語是肯定可以提升英語成績的哦,所以今天小編特地給大家整理了有關英語口語的情景對話跟分享一下哦,同學們要積極一點背英語哦

關於在飛機上的英語情景對話

  一.暈機了我該怎麼辦

AWhat's the matter, sir? You look pale.

怎麼啦,先生?你看起來臉色蒼白。

BI feel dizzy and weak. And I'm having this pain in my ear. I think I am sick.

我感覺頭暈,虛弱。耳朵也有點疼,我想我是病了。

AAre you often traveling by plane?

你經常乘坐飛機嗎?

BNo, this is the second time.

不,這是第二次。

AThat's right. It's normal if you don't often take the plane. Just relax a little bit.

那就對了。如果你不是經常乘坐飛機這就是正常的。放鬆點。

BWhy this happens to me when I am on the plane? I feel bad.

爲什麼在飛機上會有這種感覺?我感覺很難受。

ADon't worry, sir. It's just because of the lower pressure.

不用擔心,先生。只是由於低氣壓的緣故。

BWhat should I do about it?

我該怎麼做呢?

AYou may feel much better if you chew some gum or peanuts.

如果嚼點口香糖或花生會感覺舒服些。

BOK, thanks. Does it work really? I'll give a try.

好的。謝謝。真的有用麼?我來試試。

AAre you feeling better now? Do you need some pills?

感覺好些了嗎?需要藥片嗎?

BMuch better. Thank you. I just feel tired but I can't fall asleep.

好多了,謝謝。我感覺很累,但是睡不着。

ASo, you'd better wear this eyeshade and you will sleep well.

戴上眼罩會睡得舒服點。

BI am not used to wearing that. Thanks.

我不習慣戴着那個。謝謝。

AIf you try to adapt yourself to your destination's local time, you'll feel more comfortable. So please try to sleep, and have meals according to Los Angeles's time.

如果你試着去適應目的地的當地時間,你會感覺舒服很多。請試着睡一覺,並按照洛杉磯時間來進餐。

BThank you so much.

非常感謝。

  二.在飛機上用餐 Eating on the Plane

AExcuse me, sir. What would you like to eat, Chinese food or western food?

打擾一下,先生您要點什麼,中餐還是西餐?

BI'd like to have Chinese food.

我要中餐。

APlease put down the table in front of you. It's more comfortable that way.

請放下身前的桌子,那樣比較舒適。

BOh, thank you. So nice you are.

噢,謝謝。服務真周到。

AIt's my pleasure. What would you like to drink, milk, tea, coffee, orange juice or iced water?

樂意效勞。您要喝點什麼呢,牛奶、茶、咖啡、橙汁,還是冰水?

BI want a cup of bean milk. Do you have any?

我要一杯豆奶,有嗎?

AYes, here you are. Enjoy your meal.

好的,給您。用餐愉快。

BThanks a lot. Oh, excuse me. Can I take two value meals? And I want some chili paste.

非常感謝。噢,打擾一下,我可以要雙份嗎?我還想要點辣椒醬。

AOK, enjoy yourself, sir.

好的,請慢用,先生。

BOh, sorry to bother you. I want to know what kind of meat it is.

噢,給你添麻煩了。我想問一下這是什麼肉。

AIt is beef. Do you like it?

是牛肉。您愛吃嗎?

BThat's OK. Thanks very much.

還可以。非常感謝。

AYou are welcome. Please press that button if you need any help.

不客氣。如果需要任何服務請按那個鈕。