當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 度假的英語情景對話

度假的英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.52W 次

學習英語最重要的就是持之以恆哦,所以今天小編特地給大家整理了有關英語口語的情景對話跟分享一下哦,同學們好好看一看,背一背,英語成績才能提升的快哦

度假的英語情景對話

  一.我們開車去度假吧

ALili, let’s take a Vacation!

莉莉,我們去度假吧!

BGeorge, how can we? Vacations cost Money. And this month we don’t have much money left after paying the rent.

喬治,我們怎麼去得了?度假要花錢。而這個月我們付清房租後就所剩無幾了。

AWell, Lili, we can visit different places in the state in our van. We are not going to take a plane or stay at a hotel this time. Trust me, it won’t cost much.

莉莉,我們可以開微型車在州內逗留不同的地方。這次我們不會坐飛機,也不會住酒店。相信我,不會花多少錢的。

BWhere will we sleep, then?

那麼,我們睡哪?

AIn the van.

睡車內。

BWhat about other expenses?

其它費用怎麼辦?

ALet’s see. Gas, food, recreation, we won’t spend much. Come on. Don’t hesitate. We need to get out of the house once in a while. We have been working hard, haven’t we?

我們算算。汽油、食品、娛樂,……我們不會花很多錢。別猶豫了。我們需要偶爾出去一次。我們工作這麼努力,不是嗎?

BMaybe you’re right. When do you plan to go?

也許你說得對。你計劃什麼時候去?

AThe sooner the better! I can’t wait!

越快越好!我等不及了!

BOh, I don’t know where we’re going yet.

噢,我還不知道我們去哪裏呢。

AAs long as we’re going,you can decide where to go. I trust your judgments. I know you miss Chinese food, so we can eat at a Chinese restaurant this time.

只要我們去,你就可以決定我們去哪。 我相信你的判斷力。我知道你想吃中國菜,所以這次我們可以去一箇中國飯店吃飯。

BLet’s go to Chicago. We can have lunch in Chinatown. Then we can go to a ball game at Wrigley Field!

我們去芝加哥吧。我們可以去唐人街吃午飯。然後我們可以去瑞格蕾球場看一場球賽。

  二.去桂林欣賞自然風光

ASo, what do you think? Mom.

媽媽,你認爲呢?

BDo you also want to stay in Beijing, visiting cultural relics?

你也想待在北京嗎,去參觀一些文化遺址嗎?

AEr, actually, no.

事實上,我不是很同意這個觀點。

BSo?

所以呢?

AI would suggest we enjoy some natural scenery in Guilin. Though it would be a long journey there, we can always play cards on the train.

我建議去桂林欣賞自然風光。雖然路途會遠一些,但是我們可以在火車上打牌啊。

BIs there any interesting place for us to go?

那個地方有什麼好玩的嗎?

ASure, we can go boating there and eat at the farm house.

當然有啦,我們可以划船,還可以吃到農家菜啊。

BAnd?

還有呢?

AIn a word, we can enjoy things that are different from cities. What do you think?

總之,我們能領略到與城市不一樣的東西。你們覺得怎麼樣?

BCompared Dad's opinion, I prefer mom's plan. But that's not perfect either.

和爸爸的建議相比,我覺得媽媽的要好,但也不是最好的。

AAll right, where do you want to go?

那好,你們倆想去哪裏?

BIf I tell you, you promise me that you won't laugh it off.

如果我告訴你,你答應我你們不會一笑置之。

AI won't, go ahead!

不會的,說吧!