當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 生活英語情景對話:印度尼西亞

生活英語情景對話:印度尼西亞

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2W 次

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

生活英語情景對話:印度尼西亞

生活英語情景對話:印度尼西亞

Todd: So, Phil, what country would you like to talk about now?

Phil,你現在比較想跟我們談談哪座城市?

Phil: I am going to talk about Indonesia. And specific, I am going to talk about Mt. Bromo. It's the highest point in Java. One of the biggest island, well the most highly populated island in Indonesia. Ah, last fall, around November, I made it to Bromo and, there's a very high mountain there, over 3,000 meters tall, called Mt. Semaru and I decided to hike this with my girlfriend, Sara. Let me tell you, it's quite a hike, 17 kilometers from the base camp, through a park, very beautiful park, lots of trees, good swimming hole really really nice area, especially in Indonesia, it's so developed, there's a lot of pollution there.

談談印度尼西亞吧。具體來說,我是要談Mt. Bromo.那是Java的最高點。其中的一個最大島嶼,也是印尼人口最多的一個島嶼。哦,上個秋天,大概11月份的時候,我去Bromo,那兒有個非常高的山,超過3000米,叫Mt. Semaru,我和我女朋友就打算去遠足呢。跟你說啊,那可真算的上是遠足,從營地穿過一個公園,一個很漂亮的公園有17公里呢,那個公園裏有很多樹,一個很棒的游泳池,尤其是在印尼,那兒發展的很好,就是污染太厲害了。

Todd: It was really nice to see some nature there, but when you get to the park, we started out around 2 o'clock in the morning, camped for the afternoon, because the best time to go to Semaru is at sunrise. So we started off around 2 o'clock with a few Indonesian fellows and about an hour into the trip one of those boys hurt their ankle so our friends were stopped but we didn't want to end our hike so we continued up the mountain, it's still pitch black, we have one flash light between the two of us, and the path starts to get very narrow, and as you approach the actual volcano, you start to see all these markers of where people have fallen off and died, so it's a little unnerving and you make sure you stay on the path and then you hit the volcano, and it's all primus stone, all ash, and you're walking at about a 45 degree incline.

那兒確實是個感受大自然最理想的地方,尤其是在你剛到公園的時候。我們那天早上2點就出發了,但露營到下午因爲去Semaru的最佳時機是在太陽落山的時候。我們和一些印尼的朋友下午2點出發,就在差不多一個小時的時候其中一個男孩的腳踝受傷了,我們就停了下來。但由於我們不想就此放棄,所以就一直在爬山。儘管是漆黑一片,我們倆還有閃光燈。路越變越窄,就在你接近真正的火山的時候,你會看到很多標記,很多人都是從那兒落下然後死去的,所以說會有點兒不安。而且你要相信你一直在走自己的路,那你就會擊垮火山了。那兒都是博智石,還都是灰燼,而且你大約是走在45度的斜坡上。

It took us about 4, 3 to 4, hours to walk all the way up this mountain, and our oxygen was getting short. It's hard to get your footing because it's all ash, so you fall down, you're gasping for breath, you walk another 20 meters, you fall down, you gasp for breath more and more. Finally, we got to the top, and as it turned out, it was a really cloudy day and we couldn't see anything.

爬上這座山大概花了我們3-4個小時,而且慢慢地我們都在缺氧。很難一直走下去因爲那兒全是灰燼,所以說在你感覺要往下掉的時候,就要屏住呼吸。然後再走20米,又感覺要掉下去了,再次屏住呼吸。最後我們爬上山頂。事實證明,那天多雲,我們根本什麼都看不清。

Phil: Ooh! That's too bad. Sounds like a good trip though.

哦那很不幸啊,不過聽起來倒像是場好旅程。

Todd: Yeah, it was an experience.

對啊,是份好經歷。

 生活英語情景對話:海灘

Todd: Richard!

Richard!

Richard: Yes!

誒!

Todd: Do you like the beach?

你喜歡海灘嗎?

Richard: I love the beach.

我喜歡啊。

Todd: OK. When, when do you go to the beach?

好的。那你都什麼時候去海灘啊?

Richard: So in the summer I like to go with my family and, yeah, in the summer.

我都是夏天跟我的家人一起去,對,就是夏天。

Todd: OK. Is there a beach near your home?

好。你家附近就是海灘嗎?

Richard: No, do you mean in Japan or in England?

你指的是在日本還是在英國的家?

Todd: In Japan.

日本的家。

Richard: In Japan, we have to drive a long way to go to the beach.

在日本,我們得開很久的車才能到海灘。

Todd: Oh!

哦!

Richard: But I can go to the beach in Chiba. Kujuukurihama, or to the Izu Pennisula.

但是我可以去千葉市的海灘。Kujuukurihama或者是Izu Pennisula。

Todd: OK. And what do you do at the beach?

好。那你去海灘都喜歡做什麼?

Richard: OK. We enjoy swimming in the sea and boating and just making sand castles with my son.

恩我喜歡游泳,在海上划船,或者和我的兒子用沙子壘城堡。

Todd: OK. Ooh! Sand castles! Nice! What do you take to the beach?

哦!土城堡!你去海灘的時候都帶什麼啊?

Richard: Beach towel, very important, something to put on the sand to try to stop the sand from getting into everything.

沙灘浴巾,很重要的。裹在身上以免沙子弄得哪都是。

Todd: OK. And what..

好。那還帶什麼……

Richard: Bucket and spade.

桶和鏟子。

Todd: ?

恩什麼?

Richard: Bucket and spade.

桶和鏟子。

Todd: a bucket and spade

一個桶和一把鏟子。

Richard: To make sand castles.

壘沙子城堡用的。

Todd: Oh, nice. OK.

哦,不錯。我知道了。