當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語文化 > 有關談論事情的英語情景對話

有關談論事情的英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.07W 次

我們都知道,英語口語在英語裏是很重要的,小編今天帶來的是英語的口語,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦,大家快點行動起來吧,有需要的可以學習起來,也可以收藏起來哦

有關談論事情的英語情景對話

  一談論中國的房價

ADid you read the news that 'China's property prices rose at the fastest pace in 18 months in December, ending the year with rising fears of bubbles in the property market'?

你讀那條新聞了嗎,新聞說中國12月份房價的增長率是過去的18個月最高的,引起了對房地產泡沫市場的恐慌。

BNo. Does the newspaper say what has caused that?

沒看。報紙說什麼導致房價這麼快上漲了嗎?

AYes. It says the hike was a result of purchase rush in the fourth quarter on expectations of tightening politics.

說了。是第四季度買房熱引起的人們認爲政策會收緊。

BI think the government should make a serves of moves to cool the market.

我認爲政府要採取手段控制一下市場了。

ARight. The climbing property prices has become a headache for Chinese residents.

是啊,迅速上升的房價是中國老百姓頭痛的事。

  二我迷上了恐怖片

AHello, Daisy, how are you doing?

黛西,你好,最近還好吧?

BFine, thank you. I haven’ t seen you for quite some time. What have you been up to recently?

挺好的,謝謝.我好長時間都沒見你了’在忙什麼呢?

AI have been spending a lot of time watching movies at home, so you wouldn't have seen me. Recently, I've been obsessed with horror films.

最近我迷戀上了恐怖片,幾乎天天待在家裏看電影,所以你是不會看見我的。

BOh, how can you be infatuated with horror films? They're so scary.

這樣啊,可是你怎麼會迷戀上恐怖片呢?太嚇人了.

AYeah, you are righL I used to not watch horror films, but after seeing Silence of the Lamb with Mike last month, I fell in love with them.

是啊,以前我也不看恐怖片的,但上個月和邁克一起去看了《沉默的羔羊》後,我就喜歡上看恐怖片了。

BIt's amazing. But if I were you, I wouldn't have the courage to watch the first one.

好神奇啊,不過如果我是你的話,我肯定沒勇氣邁出第一步去看恐怖片。

ABut it's really exciting.

可是看恐怖片很刺激.

BMaybe, but I would rather watch romance, science fiction, crime or even disaster movie instcad of a horror picture. I wouldn't dare sleep at night after watching one.

可能吧,不過我還是喜歡看愛情片.科幻片,警匪片甚至災難片,也不願意看恐怖片。看完之後我都不敢睡覺了.

ABasically. you'll watch any type of movie except horror.

總之,只要不是恐怖片,你什麼電影都看。

BYep.

沒錯.

AI think you should have a try someday. Maybe you'll change your mind.

不過我覺得你什麼時候可以嘗試下,或許你能有些新發現呢.

BMaybe. After all, I am grown up now.

可能吧,畢竟我已經長大了.