當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 美國觀光英語口語

美國觀光英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.99W 次

隨着國民物質生活水平的提高,很多人休息的時候都會出國旅遊。今天小編在此獻上出國遊玩常用的英語,希望對你有所幫助。

美國觀光英語口語

美國觀光英語:醫療

Dialog 1 Making an Appointment with a Doctor

對話1 和醫生預約

A:Dr. Wilson's office. Miss Smith speaking. May I help you?

A:這是威爾遜醫生辦公室,我是史密斯小姐,有什麼我可以效勞的嗎?

B:Yes, I'd like to make an appointment for today.

B:是的,我要預約今天看病。

A:What seems to be the trouble?

A:哪裏不舒服嗎?

B:I have a sharp pain in my abdomen.

B:我肚子劇痛。

A:Can you come to the office at three this afternoon?

A:今天下午3點你能來辦公室嗎?

B:Yes, that'll be fine. I'll be there.

B:是,好的,我會去的。

A:May I have your name, sir?

A:請問貴姓大名?

B:Yes, Shen. Henry Shen.

B:我姓沈,亨利•沈。

Dialog 2 Seeing a Doctor

對話2 看醫生

A:Good afternoon, Mr. Shen.

A:下午好,沈先生。

B:Good afternoon, Dr. Wilson. Thank you for seeing me so quickly.

B:下午好,威爾遜醫生,謝謝你這麼快就可以看我。

A:Please sit down over here. Now, according to what you told the nurse this Morning, you had a severe pain in your abdomen last night.

A:請這邊坐,根據你今早所告訴護士的,昨晚你肚子痛得很厲害。

B:That's right, doctor. I couldn't sleep all night.

B:對,醫生,我整夜都無法睡覺。

A:Are you still in pain?

A:還痛嗎?

B:No, I'm not in as much pain as I was.

B:不,不像原先那麼痛了。

A:Would you please disrobe behind the screen and lie down on the sofa with the sheet?

A:請你在屏風後面脫去衣服,然後躺在沙發上用被單蓋好好嗎?

A:Hmmm... it doesn't seem to be serious. I would guess you had an intestinal disorder last night. In plain English, a stomachache.

A:嗯......,好像不太嚴重,我猜你昨夜腸胃不好,通俗點說就是肚子痛,

It's a common complaint of travelers. I'll give you a prescription for some medicine. Take two of these pills after ever meal.

這是遊客的通病,我會開給一些藥,每頓飯後吃兩粒。

Dialog 3 Buying Prescribed Medicine

對話3 購處方開的藥

A:Could you fill this prescription for me?

A:請你依這處方開的藥給我好嗎?

B:Yes, sir. If you'll wait a moment, please.

B:好的,先生。請稍候。

B:Here you are, sir. Just follow the directions on the label.

B:好了,先生,請遵照標籤上的說明。

A:Thank you. I'd also like some aspirin.

A:謝謝你,我還要一些阿司匹林。

Dialog 4 Buying Patent Medicine

對話4 購成藥

A:Yes, sir. Can I help you?

A:是的,先生,有什麼我可以效勞的嗎?

B:Yes. I need something for my uspet stomach.

B:是的,我要一些治肚子不舒服的藥。

A:I see. This should make your stomach feel better.

A:我知道,這個會使你肚子感覺舒服一點。

B:How often should I take this?

B:我多久吃一次?

A:Take one teaspoonful after every meal.

A:每頓飯後吃一茶匙。

B:Thanks. What do I owe you?

B:謝謝。多少錢?

A:That'll be two ninety-five.

A:2美元95美分。

Useful Expression

常用語句

Would you call a doctor for me?

請你幫我叫個醫生好嗎?

Please take me to the hospital.

請送我到醫院。

I think I'd better see a doctor.

我想我最好去醫院看病。

I think I have a fever.

我想我發燒了。

My stomach is upset.

我肚子不舒服。

I'm constipated.

我便祕。

I have a pain in my stomach.

我肚子痛。

I have a sharp (dull, throbbing, stabbing) pain in my back (chest, head, stomach).

我背(胸、頭、胃)部銳(悶、陣、刺)痛。

My body aches all over.

我全身痛。

My ears are ringing.

我耳鳴。

I'm completely exhausted.

我很疲倦。

I have no appetite at all.

我一點食慾都沒有。

I feel nauseous.

我想吐。

I'm going to throw up.

我想吐出來。

I ate too much.

我吃得太多。

I've sprained my ankle.

我腳踝扭了。

I think I've broken my legs.

我想我腳斷了。

Please give me some cold medicine.

請給我一些感冒藥。

How often do I have to take the medicine?

我多久吃一次藥?

I want some bandages.

我要一些繃帶。

Do I have to go to a hospital?

我必須住院嗎?

How soon can a doctor see me?

醫生多快能給我治療?

Do I need an operation?

我要動手術嗎?

What's the matter with me?

我有什麼毛病?

May I continue my trip?

我可以繼續旅行嗎?

How long do I have to keep quiet?

我必須靜養多久?

I don't feel well yet.

我還是感覺不舒服。

The pain has lessened a bit.

疼痛減輕了一些。

I don't feel quite as bad as I did.

我不像原來感覺那麼壞。

 美國觀光英語:在飯店

(1)Checking In at the Hotel

(1)訂房登記

Model Dialogs

標準對話

Dialog 1 Arriving at the Hotel

對話1 抵達旅館

A:Here. I'll take your suitcases, sir.

A:先生,我幫你提行李。

B:Thank you.

B:謝謝你。

A:Right this way, sir.

A:先生,請這邊走。

B:Thanks. Here you are.

B:謝謝,這是給你的小費。

A:Thank you, sir.

A:謝謝你,先生。

B:Good afternoon. I believe you have my reservation.

B:下午好,我相信你們登記有我的預訂。

C:Your name, please?

C:請問貴姓大名?

B:Yes, Terry Chen.

B:是的,陳泰利。

C:Oh, yes, Mr. Chen. We have a single with bath for you. Now, will you fill in this card, please?

C:哦,是的,陳先生,我們爲你準備了一間單人套房,請你填寫這張卡片好嗎?

B:Oh, surely. Incidentally, what time are the meals?

B:哦,當然,順便問一下,用餐時間是什麼時候?

C:Breakfast is from six to nine, lunch is from eleven to two, and dinner is from five to eight.

C:早餐是從6點到9點,午餐從11點到2點,而晚餐是從5點到8點。

B:I see. And what's the check-out time?

B:我知道了,退房時間是什麼時候?

C:Twelve noon, sir.

C:中午12點,先生。

B:OK. There you are.

B:好的,填好了。

C:Thank you. Now, I'll have the bellboy take you to your room.

C:謝謝你,我現在請服務生帶你去你的房間。

B:Thank you.

B:謝謝你。

Dialong 2 Reserving a Room

對話2 預訂房間

A:Park Hotel? Reservation desk, please.

A:公園旅館嗎?請轉預訂部。

B:Reservation desk. May I help you?

B:預訂部,有什麼我可以效勞的嗎?

A:Yes, please. I'm phoning from the airport here in Los Angeles. I'd like to reserve a m for tonight.

A:是的,請幫我一個忙,我現在在洛杉磯機場打這個電話,我要預訂今晚一間

B:All right, sir. That's a single with bath?

B:好的,先生,是單人套房嗎?

A:That's right. How much will that be?

A:對,多少錢?

B:Our singles begin at forty-five, sir.

B:我們的單人房從45元起,先生。

A:Good.

A:好的。

B:Your name, please.

B:請問你的姓名?

A:My name is Terry Chen. C-H-E-N.

A:我叫陳泰利,C-H-E-N,陳。

B:Thank you, Mr. Chen. When will you be arriving?

B:謝謝你,陳先生,你什麼時候到達?

A:I'm arriving soon. I'm taking a taxi to the hotel.

A:我很快就到,我正坐出租車去旅館。

B:Right, sir. We'll hold your room for you until 9 P.M..

B:好的,先生,我們會幫你保留房間直到下午9點。

Dialog 3 No Rooms Available

對話3 房間客滿

A:I'd like a room, please.

A:請給我開一個房間。

B:Do you have a reservation, sir?

B:先生,請問你有預訂嗎?

A:No, I'm sorry, I don't.

A:不,抱歉我沒有。

B:Well, I'd like to help you, but I'm afraid all our rooms are taken.

B:嗯,我想幫你忙,但是恐怕我們的房間都已經客滿了。

A:I see. In that case, could you suggest another?

A:明白了,如果是這樣的話,你能推薦另一家旅館嗎?

B:Why don't you try the Royal Hotel? It's right down the street.

B:你何不試試國王旅館?就在這條街上。

A:Thank you.

A:謝謝你。

Useful Expression

常用語句

Just up to (as far as) the front desk.

就拿到前臺。

Just carry (take) them to the front desk.

提到前臺就好。

Thanks. Here you are (go).

謝謝,這是給你的(小費)。

You have a reservation for me, I believe.

我想你們登記有我的預訂。

I'll be here for two nights.

我要在這裏住兩天。

I'm planning to stay a week.

我打算停留一個星期。

Where it says "Date of Departure", I'm not quite sure yet.

在這裏所說的“離開日”我還不十分確定。

Well, I think I'll probably be here for a week.

嗯,我想我可能會在這裏停留一個星期。

No, I don't have a reservation.

不,我沒有預訂。

I'd like to stay a day longer.

我想再多停留一天。

I'd like a single with bath for about $45.00 a night.

我想要一晚上大約45元的單人套房一間。

Do you have any accommodations available at that price?

你們有沒有這種價位的房間?

Don't you have anything less expensive?

你們沒有比較便宜的房間嗎?

Could you give me a cleaner room, please?

請給我一個比較乾淨的房間好嗎?

Do you have any vacancies for tonight?

今晚你們還有空房間嗎?